JoJo

>he still doesn't believe Jobin is the main antagonist of Part 8

Kaatofags are still in damage control after Ch. 62?

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/jp/app/ジョジョの奇妙な冒険-ダイヤモンドレコーズ/id1185392094
youtube.com/watch?v=IKTtUpDfj4Q
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4803
youtube.com/watch?v=G1qJD1JfH50
strawpoll.me/12378778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is now an eyes thread

I don't think we know enough about Kaato to write her off as a minor villain. As of now, her and Jobin are definitely the main antagonists though

Does Blue Hawaii remind anyone else of the movie It Follows?

Is it bad i wanna rub my genitalia on those eyes?

of course not

>Fetishists taking over this early
Wat de fug?

Yes, immediate thought I had

posted in old thread
Do you think Araki watches the anime?

>eyesfag claims he doesn't have an eye fetish
>says its okay to rub dick on eyes

nani

Should I post vore to fit in

Post bondage. There is nowhere nearly enough bondage

I fucking know
Still taking shit edit requests

>:3c

Maybe more philosophical shit like pic related, but with other characters talking to Gappy like Norisuke or Jobin. They don't all have to talk to them, but at least someone different unless you want to make a huge conversation.

Fine i cant guarantee itll look great tho amigo

got it bossu

Speaking of eyes, does anyone have any pictures of Kyo's? I remember her having really interesting ones.

These two cuties come knocking on your door asking for an autograph. You let them inside and start making tea and while you are in the other room they sneak a peak at the latest chapter of your best selling manga that hasn't been released yet. What do you do?

One day I will find you and break one of your bones for every time you tormented me specifically with this bullshit

Stop trying to get the thread to write rape fanfiction about these little shits

I refuse.

Other than this rape face I don't seem to have anything saved from these two episodes. I thought Sakurai was pretty underwhelming as Rohan.

Then my work here is done

i got u

bonus gappy

Does that mean you'll stop posting this shit

I'm so torn with eyes in JJL
Gappy's are inconsistent as fuck, Kaato randomly had split eyes then didn't.
I want to read into them but it's to tell what is intentional and what isn't.
Araki makes me question every little JJL detail because it feels like it was there on purpose.
Jobin's robots, the large fries song. Kaato saying about the chin rub
If we ever see Hato's room and it has a straw doll then I'm going to flip.

I dunno
pretty sure not

Post funny cute

I tried

I found a decent amount of Jotaro x Jolyne stuff today. I should hurry up and practice my skills to draw them more and better than what we already have.
This please

At least you have fucking integrity

Diamond Records is out on iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/ジョジョの奇妙な冒険-ダイヤモンドレコーズ/id1185392094

This thread is pretty lewd huh

>Mothers blonde hair
Yarou..

Wait..
I do?

>tfw Android

i can make it lewder

>Jotaro Kujo woke up as if it were any other morning. He sat up, rubbed his eyes, and checked the side of the bed to see if his datemate, Tenmei Kakyoin, was still asleep. However, something was a little off this morning. Jotaro could put his finger on it, but something felt... Strange.

>For some reason, Jotaro's nipples were freezing. It was odd, seeing as they were in Egypt and, if anything, he should be sweating, but his nipples were fully erect. He looked down at his shirt, only to find odd stains around the area of his nipples.

>"What...?" He thought out loud. They looked like sweat stains... But sweat doesn't travel that far away, does it? Sure, Jotaro may have sweat a lot, and his hygiene wasn't the best, but it wasn't worse enough that he'd have sweat stains on his nipples... Right?

>Then it hit him. These weren't sweat stains, no... Jotaro lifted up his shirt, and squeezed a nipple, only for a white, milky liquid to come out. His suspicions were correct. Jotaro was lactating.

>"Hey, hey, Tenmei," He shook the sleeping redhead awake. He needed to find out some way to get rid of his lactation, as he didn't want to deal with milk stains on his shirt every day. Plus, lactation in general was just plan embarassing, especially since he was a guy.

>The redhead rubbed their eyes, and sat up alongside Jotaro. "Yeah babe? What is it?" They murmured, still half asleep. It was like Tenmei to always be somewhat tired, as their medication made them more sleepy than normal. But this was an emergency, and Jotaro had no time for his datemate to be asleep.

>"Dude," Jotaro said, barely a hint of panic in his stoic voice but enough for Tenmei to detect, "I'm lactating."

>Tenmei immediately sat up, their eyes widening with a mix of surprise and curiosity. Jotaro couldn't tell, but their face was just barely a shade redder than what it usually was. "Really?" They asked.

>"Yeah, shit... What do I do with this?" Jotaro asked the redhead. Tenmei was good at figuring out things to do in odd situations, especially times when they had to fight all sorts of stand users. Shit. Stand users. "You think this might be an enemy stand?" Jotaro added.

>Tenmei darted their eyes off to the side and cleared their throat. "Well... Even if it WERE an enemy stand... I know a... Certain way to get rid of it."

>Jotaro finally caught onto how Tenmei was feeling, and he sighed heavily and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Don't tell me you're into this," He said judgingly. Tenmei was known to be somewhat kinky, as Jotaro would often open the door to their various hotel rooms they've had throughout the trip only to find that they were using Hierophant Green on themself.

>Tenmei sheepishly nodded, but before Jotaro responded, they blurted out, "B-but if you're not that's totally ok! I don't want to weird you out or anything..."

>Jotaro laughed, a laugh that confused Tenmei. He fully took off his shirt and placed his hand on his datemate's shoulder. "Hey, it's alright. If you want to drink my milk, fine by me," He reassured the redhead.

>Tenmei's eyes glimmered, and they looked up at Jotaro, their face an obvious shade of red by now. They took a deep breath and slowly placed their head near Jotaro's right nipple, slowly lapping up the milk that came out of it.

>Jotaro hated to admit it, but Tenmei's tongue on his nipple... It felt like heaven. Soon, his own face became red, and he started breathing heavily. It was pretty obvious when Jotaro was turned on, and Tenmei raised their head, grinning at Jotaro.

>"You like this too, don't you, babe?" Tenmei started laughing, and stroked Jotaro's flustered face. He turned his head and huffed, his face turning and even brighter red. It was obvious Jotaro was embarassed, but Tenmei found it cute.

>However, soon Tenmei had other problems on their hands. Their face, previously red, had now become as white as a ghost, and their expression changed from amorous to terrified. "Babe, I don't feel right, I..." They started.

>Jotaro sat up even more, looking at them with concern. "Hey, Tenmei, what's wrong?" If this was an enemy stand, it would make sense for something to happen. His milk might be poisonous, or something like that. He might have indirectly killed his lover, all because of their lactation kink...

>Tenmei wrapped their hands around their body and breathed quick, nervous breathes. "I-I feel weird... I feel all tingly for some reason..."

>Jotaro raised an eyebrow. "Tingly? Sure you're not talking about your dick?" He questioned, half joking, half serious.

>However, Tenmei then looked at him with a look of panic, and Jotaro quickly apologized. "Shit... You really shouldn't have drank that, stand users are everywhere, you could get killed..."

>Tenmei closed their eyes, and before Jotaro could get up to call for his grandpa, something unthinkable happened. He watched as Tenmei slowly shrank, losing about an inch of their usual height. Jotaro blinked, confusion on his face. Did... Did he hallucinate? Did his datemate really just shrink, by only an inch?

>Tenmei opened his eyes. "J-Jotaro..." They said, their face back to blushing crimson, "I... I need more of your milk." Before Jotaro could react, they went back to drinking from his right nipple, the milk still slowly coming out of it and Tenmei's tongue still working wonders on Jotaro.

>Jotaro layed his head back and placed his hand on his lover's back, breathing heavily like before. But something was on his mind. Was it his milk that caused Tenmei to shrink like that? And what exactly was in it that made it do that? Jotaro may have been incredibly horny, but his datemate's safety was his top priority.

Kill the thread mods.

>"Hey, Tenmei..." He looked back down, only to see that Kakyoin was even smaller. By Jotaro's guesses, he'd say about four and a half feet tall... He had to admit, his lover did look cute smaller like this. "You... You doing ok?" He asked the shorter redhead.

>Tenmei nodded, and looked up at Jotaro, a look of complete love, their face still blushing bright red. "Your milk..." They started, "It's... Addicting, I guess would be the word. It tastes absolutely delicious..."

>Jotaro's face flushed a deep red at his datemate's words. But he had still been concerned about the contents of his milk, and why exactly it had been shrinking Tenmei. "You... You haven't noticed the way it's effected you yet?" Jotaro asked concerned.

>However, Tenmei wasn't listening, as they now resorted to sucking on the nipple. Jotaro watched as they kept shrinking, from four and a half feet down to three. They were now half the height of Jotaro, and it was pretty obvious that their clothes weren't fitting their smaller body.

>"Tenmei, hey, Tenmei!" Jotaro yelled, trying to get their attention. The redhead finally lifted their head up, looking at Jotaro, confusion on their face.

>"Wait, Jotaro... Why are you so much bigger?" Tenmei asked, looking around on the bed. They looked down at their cherry patterned t-shirt they were using as pajamas and their eyes widened, "And why are my CLOTHES so much bigger!?"

>Jotaro looked down at the redhead. "Tenmei. I don't think you've noticed, but you've been shrinking. I think this is a stand, seriously..."

>Tenmei's eyes widened, and they began to blush again. Jotaro rolled his eyes and huffed. "Another one of your kinks?" He asked the smaller redhead, who nodded and squirmed around a bit, obviously flustered.

>"J-Jotaro," They began to say, "You're so big compared to me..." They placed their hands on Jotaro's abs, resting their head on his chest, "And so manly... It's really hot..." They turned their head towards Jotaro's left nipple now, beginning to place their tongue on it.

>Jotaro looked down as Tenmei began shrinking even more with every lick of his milk, going from three feet to two and a half, to two. Jotaro had to lift the tiny Tenmei in his arms to get him to drink the rest of his milk.

>Tenmei placed his small hands around Jotaro, but soon those hands became smaller and smaller, and Jotaro became too large for Tenmei to wrap his hands around.

>Eventually, Jotaro's lactation had stopped, and Tenmei, six inches tall and out of their clothes, their dick completely erect, had a full stomach. They curled up in Jotaro's hand, still somewhat tired as they had woken up early, and whispered a "Thank you Jotaro..."

>Jotaro looked down at his tiny lover with a look of concern. "Hey, Tenmei, don't you care that this might be a stand!?" He yelled. But Tenmei didn't care, as he softly snored. Jotaro decided that he might as well sleep alongside him, and layed down, turned to his side, and with Tenmei in his hand, he fell asleep.

What diety did we offend to deserve this shit?
Nuke the thread we've gone too far post pastebin

youtube.com/watch?v=IKTtUpDfj4Q
Kill me

Speed king is too weak a stand for the main antagonist

Either its gonna no through fusion
Or we're gonna have another
>"Is speed king going to be a requiem stand like Killer queen?"
video

>"Is speed king going to be a requiem stand like Killer queen?"
I wish he would at least try

Diavolo's expressions were gold, it's one of the reasons I love him so much

It's up on QooApp now: apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4803

>Now if you see here Speed king went through a design change just like Killer queen did in the anime
>Its first appearance took a drastic change after its was first seen in the anime
>So will it be a Requiem stand and a poll i did on tumblr and reddit said yes 60% on both of them
>So its pretty much confirmed that yes its going to be a requiem stand
He's fucking great
Thanks Doc

does it require an account?

I don't have a phone so I wouldn't know.

I'm not sure if QooApp requires an account, but I think Diamond Records might need one because you had to pre-register for the bonus rewards.

Where my beaners at

>forced memes: the fanbase

On the correct side of the bordermods are trigger happy about questions like this so enjoy that ban

Gameplay of Diamond Records:
youtube.com/watch?v=G1qJD1JfH50

Is it just me or does Gappy hardly ever use the 'theft' ability from his bubbles? Literally the last time I remember it was taking friction away from the ground in the first Norisuke fight

Everything since then has been transferring shit or telekinesis. I dunno feels like a lot of missed opportunities, especially right now when he can just steal the friction from the not!zombies chasing him

He stole my heart.

>especially right now when he can just steal the friction from the not!zombies chasing him
I feel like an idiot for not thinking of this first.

If he stole the friction from the floor so the zombies could stop he'd slip too i think

gappy would slip too unless he hits the enemy's shoes.

Shoot it at their shoes

Im calling bullshit
you two should date

t-that's lewd

Translation? I don't do moonspeak

Do it
Everyone needs to be happy
Have you not heard the Quad testicled sailor?

Hazlo

Well Gappy never had a mama telling him to not go around breaking young people's hearts.

God, I wish that were me.

CUNTS

strawpoll.me/12378778
strawpoll.me/12378778
strawpoll.me/12378778

I love that KQ
Me too user me too

/r/equesting fat dio pics

Too lewd

Post your top 3 jojos
Post your top 3 villains

The fucks gonna happen with a 5 star?
Okuyasu is gonna wipe it away with The Hand but its sheer rarity makes it come back?