It's begun

Jared Taylor BANNED from Twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/amrenaissance
recode.net/2016/8/11/12417064/twitter-stock-ownership-takeover-acquisition-challenges
twitter.com/AmRenaissance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It has begun.

Picture relevant

American Renaissance twitter is gone too - twitter.com/amrenaissance

goddamn this makes me so mad...

>the first guy they unperson on their great purge day is the one that they can never beat in a debate

please elect Nehlen Ameribros

Fuck twitter, my accounts get shoah'd all the time to the extent that I wrote a script to auto-generate them just for shitposting

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

We are fighting back!!!! You mad losers?

Guess who‘s next ;)! Hint: Impeachement

Get ready for a mass exodus to Gab

literally who?

Kind of funny, I was thinking just yesterday that the alt-right needs to be seen as a young person's movement. Stormfront getting shoahed knocked off Don Black, and now Twitter maybe did us a favor with Jared Taylor. If David Duke isn't removed, then we will know without a doubt he's a puppest shill to make Trump and the race movement look bad.

When has Jared ever said he is a white supremacist? Fucking Wikipedia.

all he has been doing is discuss huwhite interests whats so wrong about that?

S

Lurk moar. He's provided most of the intellectual underpinning of the modern white nationalist movement, and he did so in a way non-abrasive to normies.

Read the Wikipedia page. It's absurd. They did the same thing with gamergate.

Well, Twatter had a good run, but after this their user base will flock to competitors while their own continues to stagnate and slowly die out from infighting.

We all knew it would happen, but it's still a great spectacle to behold.

Hint: this is a great way to tank your stock and ruin a business. Fuck off kike

You guys need better heroes.

Does anyone know his full background? His parents were supposedly Christian missionaries in Japan, yet Jared is a Yale man, taught at Harvard, and seems to be financially independent enough to just be able to pontificate on race in America. Is he old money or something?

Oh no! The handful of white nationalists who use Twitter are going to take their "business" elsewhere.

Good riddance.

How come my main sock puppet doesn’t get banned? It literally makes no sense. I spam “kike” and “nigger” at blue checkmarks 24/7 and don’t get banned

The left decides what you are.
And you're a nazi.

the gamergate article is hilarious, it basically went like this, "Gamergate is a movement about female representation in gaming journalism, that started out with false and debunked accusations against..."

we're living in orwell right now.

go back to r*ddit.

>but after this their user base will flock to competitors
You overestimate the amount of people that follow AND care enough about some white nationalists on twitter

>twitter and facebook will fail!
says increasingly nervous man for the 6,000th time since 2012

So twitter is calling for totaler krieg. They must be desperate.

Already on Gab. You can catch them at @AmRenaissance, same as on Twitter. God bless Andrew Torba.

FUCKING THOUGHT POLICE GOD DAMMIT

FUCK OFF TWITTER KYS KYS KYS

Apparently you aren't perceived as a threat by them, but as a useful tool.

Yeah I think we all know who Jared Taylor is numb nuts

probably because they think you're a jew trying to make white people look bad.

american nazi party is down too

also will sommers is monitoring these threads, kys if you're reading this will

Hopefully this is why he retweeted those accounts in advance and he says something.

But obviously he is going to cuck because orange snowflake is a demoralization agent.

Yet still EthNat grows at an exponential rate.
Stay mad my lad, won't be long until we're coming for you

The white Boomers and their off spring who run the tech companies are the most anti white people you've ever heard of. They are not the kind that has the courage to kill other whites, as a rule, but they will use any trick to fuck over pro white anything. They know they can't beat Taylor and others in a debate. Winning a fair debate is not their goal. The destruction of "bad" i.e. Pro white, people is their goal. But listen up, it is going to get a lot worse before it gets better:

In 20 years, most living Boomer's will be in their 80's. They will be a non factor in any major fighting that takes place. The children of the Boomers will be self hating whites in a world that is no longer majority white. They will be nervous wrecks because their anti white propaganda will be failing all around them as young whites, who were raised on self hate begin to turn militantly pro white. Why will those whites turn that way? Simple. They will have to walk the talk on racial integration that the previous generations only talked. Non whites are disgusting people when you get them off their guard. The Boomers and their children only think white men are capable of such evil. The children of Boomers may well detonate nuclear weapons all over the white world to try to destroy "the cancer of human history," i.e. white people.

TLDR: The white self haters know they can't win a debate. That's why they seek to silence all dissent.

I love how they give two or three citations after every statement they've twisted. The sources, of course, are all "journalists" that were part of it.

Who?

If you don’t know Jared Taylor you really should just leave

You must be at least 18 to post here, faggot.

>implying twitter isn't artificially fluffed up anyways

Remind me again how twitter makes money

try "yer momma" jokes... that really gets um goin

>>the first guy they unperson on their great purge day is the one that they can never beat in a debate
So this is basically an admission that they lost.

GET OUT FUCKING NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's easier to get permabanned on Twitter than it is on Club Penguin. The left-wing user base is infantile lmao.

And NN is bad because it 'censors' lol.

This. It wasn't always that way. In the 90s online, when pretty much everone was a tech type, everyone was libertarian and had no interest in race. People probably believed in equality, but there wasn't any animus towards whites or any other race.

Now all the owners are rabidly anti-white. Of course, many are Jewish. But even the white ones are that way. I wonder if they became that way, or if CIA/deep state investors picked out the ones that would be and pushed them to the top.

Said the xim nervously for the 1000000000th time.

this is like when they moved the "Cultural Marxism" article into a subsection of the "Marxism" article and named it "Conspiracy theories".

Or when they changed the name of the "Race biology" article into "Scientific racism".

Wikipedia is largely under siege by open communists and has been for almost 10 years. Swedish Wiki is even worse.

>Jared Taylor is /ourguy/
>Jewish mistress
>Hates holocaust revisionists and deniers

That was obviously a flimsy excuse by sorosblue shills

>handful
You are delusional Mohammed, we are still the majority, now that the faggot SJW movement is going down your days are numbered

They want cartoony boogeymen, not logical people.

I couldn't care less if I tried

>this is precisely what makes him an existential threat

>knowing who someone is is the same as advocating for them
Start arguing anytime.

disgusting bastards, this will bite them in the ass

NN is bad to redditors because it targeted left-wing outlets like Netflix.

He has his niche. He makes arguments that are digestible by normies. Arguing that whites should have their own country is a difficult enough argument to make without bringing in the baggage of Holocaust denial. I've never seen him go out of his way to disparage us though, he just distances himself, which is a wise choice.

Then why even post?

And I was banned from Twitter and Facebook. I guess that will teach me.

Because you are playing into their narrative that we're abhorrent. There was a time for that, but we are in a different phase now.

>Being angry at someone acting ambivalent as to his 'suspension' from twitter.
Start acting your age, faggot.

are u still racist

Clearly you have no argument and only mean to put words in people's mouths to prop one up for yourself. If I were to act my age with regard to you, you'd be calling me "Daddy," you hopeless fucking tween.

There was never a time for that. It makes you look like a retard and easy to dismiss.

recode.net/2016/8/11/12417064/twitter-stock-ownership-takeover-acquisition-challenges

Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal owns a good portion of twitter.

WASN'T HE ARRESTED and is in jail right now?

Why has it only been jt and his site?

Taylor provides an important step toward normalizing white interests. His website amren.com is one of three that I found when I was still a white anti white. The other two websites are VNN and Stormfront.org. Read all three if you have not and not the difference in style between them. Amren is toward the tame side, Stormfront is medium and VNN is toward the militant side. They each have their niche and an important role to play. Pro Whites will no sooner win this fight by being only proper conservatives than they will by being pure militants. It will take white men from the hard working set as well as the plutocracy if our movement is to ever do more than spin its wheels.

Taylor is possibly the most reasonable, cordial, and calm person we have. When even he is considered evil, you know these want nothing short of huwhite extinction, preferably by force.

If Molymeme goes, I'm gonna go berserk.

soon?

American Renaissance banned too.
twitter.com/AmRenaissance

>twitter should be forced by the government to allow right wing opinions!
So much for Sup Forums being in favor of less government and more free market.

the whole point of twitter is you can have "discussions" with the left or just throw shitposts at them; Gab is pretty an echo chamber and I already visit one of those daily
>F
keep doing the Lord's work, Jared

twitter can ban any account for any reason.

easiest solution is to stop using twitter.

"FACTS!? We don't truck in facts around here, Mr. Taylor. Twitter is a space for bull-fruits and power bottoms. Good day, sir!"

>Sup Forums is one person
Autism.

>#rightsideofhistory
Yass king slaaayyyyyy

Most societies through history have been conservative and there's a reason for that. Liberal degeneracy isn't new, it just destroys every society that indulges it, leading to it being replaced by a society with conservative sexual morality, traditional gender roles, and a healthy dose of xenophobia.

really soon

>e-celeb thread

SCOTUS just affirmed, this fucking year, that social media is public space and the 1st amendment applies entirely. all one of them needs to do is just sue

I already framed mine; he should not be considered an important person in modern Natsoc due to his all too familiar jewish connections and 'alt-lite' behaviour, hence the "who" that user posted and you took seriously.

I think you forget that information is just a few seconds away, and it becomes obvious when people are joking or not after a brief discussion.

Day of the rake when?

He's being "detained" at the Ritz Carlton in Riyadh right now. Along with a hundred other royals as part of a purge by the incoming sovereign.

He also made fun of Trump when Trump first started to run. I guess the curse is real.

well seems like net neutrality being repeled really help to prevent censorship and protect free speech

>kiddy thinks enemies will accurately portray you

>they ban people before
>they ban people now
selective thinking is amazing

His "too familiar Jewish connections" being his Jewish mistress? Jared has been a solid contributor for two decades now. He's crafted many original arguments in ways that are easily digested by normies. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

>Yet still EthNat grows at an exponential rate.

Where?
not in the US
There are less than 5K of you faggots here and half of those are FBI and Jews LARPing as Nazis

Got my first warning today...

Internet is now property of comcast etc so free speech is no longer protected constitutionally

Yeah, I mean, they'll happily paint Jewish Faggot Milo as a 'white supremacist' and 'alt-right extremist'. If they'll do that to a kike, they'll do it to you without thinking.

The objective is to paint even the most tame dissidence as some kind of radicalism. And to paint people with their most 'extreme' positions, as if that's all they are. You can't say anything that falls to the right of the modern overton window, or you'll be defined by that statement, as if that's all you are, or all you advocate.

WILL SOMMERS if you are reading this, I hope you and your family get the worst most aggressive types of cancer and die a horrible, slow and painful deaths

>all black panther party accounts are still active
>ISIS accounts still up and functioning
>Antifa accounts still up
lmao
you have downs you stupid inbred fuck

>Day of the rake when?
soon, please nuke us senpai