Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: in my country this would cost $150,000 minimum regardless of location

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/2828-N-St-Lincoln-NE-68510/2092434865_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if it was in an area that was under Shira law in the UK? How much would it be worth? Part of the value of a house is knowing that your neighbors aren't going to kill you or rob you because of your religion or pale skin.

Abstruse questions and hypothetical situations are all you have left when you know the truth is against you. Sad.

>WV
>My problems are the only ones that matter.
>Stop complaining no matter what the problem is unless it affects me
More bitching by shareblue faggots trying to get a response, don't reply like I did. I'm a fuckup. I'm 45 and suck dicks for beer money, just like op.
sage

I agree, I bought a 2300 Sq ft house with a one car garage in a white neighborhood for 90k and invested 35k in it to renovate it. With financing being historically low you have to be a real nigger not to own your own home.

>Princeton

Enjoy niggers.

OP fails to realize the first $150,000 in home value is being many miles from niggers.

> WV
> Terrible Mountain Roads littered with potholes
> Shopping areas are few and far between
> Dealing with either rednecks or black people

There's a reason that house costs 33K while here in Northern Virginia, it's 330K at the very least.

That would be Princeton, West Virginia Vasiliy

>I agree

Couldn't have said it better myself.

It's cheap because theres a lot of niggers

>muh convenience
>muh consumption
>muh urbanite fetish

I bet you're a hoot at dinner parties.

This. Home prices in the us are based off if 3 things. Convenience, schools, niggers.

>west virginia
>niggers

Nope. Try again Ho Yung.

daily reminder that this is a slide thread
daily reminder that mods know and don't do anything about it
daily reminder that slide threads mean there is a thread that they don't want seen
daily reminder that op is faggot

housing prices are one of the biggest issues in the west

fuck off. houses are cheap if you don't want to live in a city shit hole or over priced suburb. people unironically pay a thousand dollars for rent when they could pay less on a mortgage. again fuck off

> houses are cheap if you don't want to live in a city shit hole or over priced suburb
I agree they are still cheap but not as cheap as they were
prices have been going up everywhere

The reason this thread consistently receives a high response is because housing is one of the most important issues of our time.

princeton WV is a shithole you absolutely braindead b*ng

This thread again? Get a fucking life, Ahmed. Or better yet, an education so you understand WHY what you constantly whinge about, happens.
Double turbo roody poo.

Where in America isn't a s*******e, in your opinion?

I have posted threads with homes from Idaho, Ohio, Maine, Vermont, Alaska, Washington State, Oregon, Montana, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, North Dakota, South Dakota and elsewhere and every time someone like you chirps about it not being a valid argument because the location doesn't matter.

He knows.
Ahmed will search out the shithole cities with zero employment and make the same thread comparing it to property in Londonstan again tomorrow. Many people will prove him wrong. He’ll post the same shit thread, five times a week. It always gets 300+ replies. Mainly people pointing out how wrong he is.
He’s just trolling for (((you)))s.
Just hide this shitty, pointless thread when you see it. I’m sorry I opened it.

>$68,999

>GREAT MONEY MAKER FOR CASH BUYER!!! Investors, you don't want to miss out on this great money making property. 5 units allow for high profits. New roof in 2011. Apartments are all fully leased. New owner can either come in with vision for updates and raise rents or leave as is and maintain already great cash flow. This one won't last!

zillow.com/homedetails/2828-N-St-Lincoln-NE-68510/2092434865_zpid/

You have posted this thread more than once before, to the point where I have to consider this simply a slide attempt. Your nation houses tens of millions of people in an area ~60% the size of the state of California. We have space and an expanse that you are incapable of understanding unless you've been here, or to Russia, Canada, etc. Compare our housing prices in places such as WV as the differences between London and Moscow, which hilariously enough is about 800 miles closer than the distance between San Francisco (our most expensive housing market) and the location you posted.

In fact, don't use moscow, though the difference will still be great. Use some nothing Russian town where they're riding yaks to the vodka station to get drunk for the day. That's WV tier.

>ner can either come in with vision for updates and raise rents or leave as is and maintain already great cash flow. This one won't last!
nice

>vodka station

daily reminder you can't cherry pick like the cheapest fucking house in the country when 99% of everywhere else housing prices are 100k-300k for small/medium home.

Give me a list of companies i can commute to from that house in 1 hour or less.

Now give me a list of companies i can commute to from an apartment in NY or SF in 1 hour or less

Randomly pick any suburb at least 20 miles from nearest city. One has excellent probability of being almost utopia.

This thread again?

you guys are cucked on all levels

Sage. Did you know that if you drop a paki headfirst into a pile of dogshit the woofturd recoils in disgust?

It's been about a year since he started, I remember seeing the start of it

STOP MAKING THIS THREAD EVERY WEEK

>financing
>own

Sure thing m8.