How do we solve the Pitbull problem?

How do we solve the Pitbull problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aa2_1507969814
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3449025/Man-s-best-friend-Bizarre-moment-shopper-attacked-dog-fighting-shopper-CVS-Pharmacy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't, they are doing it for us.

My boy Beau (right) was murdered by my neighbors Pit the Thursday before last and I don't blame the dog, I blame my neighbor for A) being a shitty owner and B) knowing damn well his dog should never have been allowed lose. And because of his shittyness my family's best friend is ded and his will inevitably be put down by the state once we go to court. These were my Hazard boys, now all we have is Luje.

*Luke

niggbulls are aggressive in their nature, even a good owner cant change their instincts

By not pretending that population size also matters when talking statistics like Dogs are all blank canvases, If you're a cunt, guess what your dog's gonna be. The solution is simple, kill all stupid people. You could probably get the ball rolling.

Also, why is it ONLY in countries with pussifed populaces that have such high pitbull attack frequencies? Is it that the dogs sense that you're a bitch and want to fuck you? All animals respond to dominance, it's the simplest rule of nature. And knowing that the majority of people are vaginas who cannot show dominance in anything they do, I fully support a legislation that requires a license to own a Pitbull or any dog over 60lb. The precious "Family dog" the Golden Retriever is also famous for attacking children.

People tend to forget that owning a dog comes with responsibilities like any child, like teaching him right from wrong and instilling good values. My pitbull loves meeting new people and has never snapped at anyone. Because he knows I'll beat him if he does, simple huh?

Simple: no pitbulls, no incidents

Kek good one Ishmael

>I don't know anyone who is dominant and can handle the dog therefore it cannot be handled

>My pitbull loves meeting new people and has never snapped at anyone
i hope he mauls you to death in your sleep, shitbull owners like you always say ITS DA OWNERS FAULT MY PITBULL IS GOOD BOI until he freaks out and mauls a baby to death.

>Hope

It's funny that a German still knows hope.

SLIDE THREAD. PLS IGNOR
DELET

lel good bantz but pitbulls are 100p niggers

jesus huskies so high? all huskies I've seen are huge pussies

Because they tend to generally be owned by niggers, when owned by decent people, just like niggers, they can be beneficial

>Dogs are blank canvases

Man you're fucking stupid aren't you

looks like it solved itself in that one but have a knife or gun always, even to walk your dog around the corner

>Dogs are all blank canvases, I
this is such bullshit. pit bulls have a higher potential of turning out bad simply because they've got so much power and have been engineered to fight. it's not by luck. these fuckers are pain resistant and everything, because for many years they reproduced based on their power.

the article i posted where a white owner, really makes you think you shitbull defender

i would murder him, then plea guilty and go to jail, or flee the country, but i would kill the owner

>Dogs are all blank canvases,

Wrong. WRONG. Dogs have inherent temperaments and behaviours. Pits have been bred for generations to be hyper aggressive savages.
You can raise them properly and the dog might not flip for the entirety of its lifespan. You might raise it 'properly' and have it twig out and tear an old lady's face off.
They're nigger dogs. You can baby the fuckers their whole lives and then one day they just have a nigga moment and that's it, someone is getting their throat chomped.

There's no fucking point in their existence. There are a shit load of other breeds to fill a whole range of needs and utilities that are better and safer than a pitbull.

Just because one Pitbull shot up a nightclub doesn’t mean that all Pitbulls are evil. It’s a product of systematic oppression.

#opengates

to be fair it was a degenerate tattooed, probably drug addicted roastie

Give them welfare and a white woman to fuck. Just like their human counterpart, niggers.

>Leaf

>Engineered to fight
Holy fucking shit you people are retarded, they are NOT engineered to fight, they're simply the fucking cross between the British bulldog and the American Terrier. They were singled out for fighting use because of their strong build which could tolerate a beating and fight again.

>Because why Google anything, Pitbulls are niggerdogs because I read it on Sup Forums

>Implying whites can't be scum

Try a mirror kraut.

The nigger of dogs, just look at the owners

Pitbulls are literal niggers.

I raised my pitbull along my cat and my shitzu and we never had a problem. Actually a great dog.
stupid people with access to pitbull that are the problem. Some buy em simply to raise them as summons to use in their niggery cause pits are naturally strong animals.

hahaha the butthurt on this faggot

liveleak.com/view?i=aa2_1507969814

Yes, they've been selectively bred for their irrational violence and muscle development. They're the niggers of the dog world.

This is every single pit bull owner, until their 8 year old pit bull that they raised by hand kills their kid because she stepped on its tail.

MISTA WHIRL WAH

1. Make anyone who wants to own it go trough learning course on how to deal with dogs.
a. read a book
b. take test for at least 80/100.
2. Anything pitbull does is under full owners responsibility.

>Source pls

Cause that's ALL just some bullshit. Yes dogs have temperaments based on breed, but that in no fucking way means he won't learn and behave in the way you train him.

>Pits have been bred for generations to be hyper aggressive savages

Holy fucking shit LOL

Also you DO NOT baby a fucking pitbull! That's why they snap on you pussies, you cannot very distinctly tell the dog his boundaries.

They're a time bomb waiting to go off, you merely got lucky that your pit wasn't a psychopath.

glorious that they always kill the owners kids, that gives me a little satisfaction

be afraid, nigger

'Tis a clash of digits.
Means we're both kinda right I guess

>Implying the owner of a beautiful delicate dog with a bullshit reputation being peddled by autists has no right to be annoyed

Hurr durr I called him butthurt, that showed him.

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

>they're good dogs as long as you keep your boot on their neck the whole time and never show weakness

So, they're niggers...

This is the natsoc choice of dog

You stupid fucking nigger.
>They weren't bred to fight!
>But they were built to be aggressive and strong and fight!

Yes. Exactly.
Fake natsoc doesn't understand comparative parallels

And you didn't shoot their shitbull?

Where do you cunts even get that from? Is there like some Pitbull hatred page that just dispenses bullshit for you retards to swallow or something?

Also, even if that's the case, I already said I have ZERO problem with enforcing licensed pitbull ownership along with insurance for any potential incidents.

what do you call when a dog wins many fights and they use him as a dog for breeding? that's like eugenics for dogs and they did it you faggot. pittbulls nowadays are the result of breeding based on fighting skills, pain endurance and other shit like that.

Before the pit I had two German shepherds, one of them was an absolute maniac but great dogs also. Although I love my animals in not a fan of pits per say. They can indeed cause quite some damage. It's think pits shouldn't be allowed everywhere and there should be some regulations in their raising and all.

Take the knot, have him both relieved and identifying you as a mate rather than a rival.

fucking nigger dogs

>be responsible for 70% of dog attacks
>make up 90% of abandoned dogs at the pound
>"hurr durr, it's just autists smearing their reputation"

They really are fucking niggers. Holy shit.

This cat survived

only makes you sound even more like a faggot

this will be you, dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3449025/Man-s-best-friend-Bizarre-moment-shopper-attacked-dog-fighting-shopper-CVS-Pharmacy.html

Not a bad choice, but the white man knows the good dog can come in many shapes and sizes (no shitbulls of course).

>You should just let animals be wild whilst in your home and around your family.

Are you fucking retarded?

>Bulldog
>Expecting dog to not be big

Yeah i'm the stupid one here

I get it from my experience with pit bulls. I was raised around Rottweilers, Dobermans, bull mastiffs, and we even had a pet emu. Pit bulls are the only dog to ever attack or threaten me. I don't trust them, and the data makes it clear that my anecdote isn't unique.

Theres no need for pit bull licenses, most homeowners insurance companies won't cover you if you have them, so cunts in my neighborhood don't have them. It's always the white trash or niggers that own them anyway.

Millienial trash woman. Baren. Visible tattoos. Substituting nigger dogs for children. Nigger dog acts like nigger and kills her. Evolution is harsh.

POST YOUR DOGS RACE

RHODESIAN BACKRIDGE

literally a nigger hunter

AND the rest of the police release said,
That when they got to the scene besides the blood death carnage and giant puncture wounds to her skull, throat ripped out , also ,
"Her pants and UNDERWARE were torn off and shredded ".
I'll say it again
Dogs NOT neutered, sense of smell 6000 times better than humans.
DOGS ( all predatory mammals) go into breeding frenzy when it's induced by pheromones. Bitch in heat.
Stupid female stunk of sex, hands,fingers,pants,underwater etc.
Then walks with 2 UN-NEUTERED murder K-9's, sets into action 2 alpha male dogs fighting over breeding, Stupid human female tries breaking up dog dominance fight, THEY turn on her.
Moral of story.
Fill in the blank, fix dogs ,wash hands, kill ALL murder K-9's, don't Bate then parade stink around. Ban stupid humans.

No other dog breed requires such treatment. You're a jackass.

How can you blame the owner in an instance like that? It's the pitbull being a pitbull, and some people shouldn't own pitbulls.

>Yeah i'm the stupid one here
yes you are, you should be thrown in a pit full of hungry niggbulls.

MISTA THREE OH FAH
DAH LAY

>Be swollen population because retards thought they were disposable guard creatures who didn't need affection like any dog

It's like you people try your hardest to be retarded.

>slide thread
Not politics
Move to /bantz
Report and hide slide threads
Sage in all fields

See

Animal control caught it before I could but they said considering the viciousness and that it happened on my property the court will order it put down or he'll have to pay out the ass and follow a fuckton of regulations to keep it.

might be a slide, but its in essence a niggers vs reality thread

I dislike the term pitbull. The nigger dog causing all the issues is the American Pitbull Terrier. Amstaff's and English staffy's are "pitbulls" but are generally timid as fuck especially around humans. Now of course not all APBT's are nigger dogs, it depends on the breeder/bloodline and how niggerish they've bred them.

>It's always the white trash or niggers that own them anyway

Yeah I see no problem with why the dog has that reputation in your country whatsoever.

Pit bulls are only 12%of all dogs....

Yes, my point exactly. They disproportionately attack and kill their owners. There's a reason insurance companies ban them. There's no use for a muscle bound dog with a nigger-tier intelligence.

Thats why i wear a knife on me whilst walking my dogs incase one of these nigger dogs show unleashed up ill remove its head.

Nuture is one part of the story. Breeding, genetics is another.

There is no such thing as a blank slate.

People used to have good breeding. You didn't marry dumb trash and kept wihin your class and standard of living.

The Jew pushed the love meme through (((hollywood))).

She got RAMSAY'D

>my dog was mauled to death by a pitbull today. At first I was sad, but then I realized that the pitbull was happy as he mercilessly slaughtered my dog, so now the world is a little happier. So whatever.

Now there's a true distinction.

These retards describe ANY dog with a square head and a muscular build as a "Pitbull" So obviously they think ALL muscular dogs are dangerous.

Like I guarantee 95% of the retards I've been replying to FULLY believe that Pitbulls actually have locking jaws.

Can we pass a law forbidding virtue signalling women from being able to adopt pit bulls from rescue shelters yet?

if a pitbull ever came near my pupper i would cut it up.

i love dogs but i dont trust them at all.

same with blacks.

and jews.

and arabs.

and the chinese.

>Pitbulls are only 12% of all dogs

Because that somehow changes the fact that the majority of the people that first got Pitbulls, before all the bad reputation and the dog fighting, got them as disposable guard dogs. The SAME problem happens in my country, except with another famous breed, the German Shepherd.

It's not inherently the breed, it's the job you cunts chose for the dog.

if you own any kind of this dogs it should be gassed

When I lived in turkey incirlik airforce base my next door neighbor (nig) had this BIG fucking pit. I was a little kid and he paid me to walk the dog for an hour. So I walked that bitch. Any time he saw a cat or another dog he would just chase after it and drag me on the leash so I would be on the ground holding on to the leash for dear life. One time I came across a couple walking their dog and the pit was trying to get to it aggressively, and the couple was like 'oh he just wants to play' no bitch this dog wants to eat your dog. One time I punched it really hard in it's face because I was pissed off that it dragged me and I acted without thinking. I was horrified that it would kill me, but my display of dominance made it act correctly for a little while. At the time I didn't think of this as strange, but now I'm starting to connect the dots on pitbulls.

There are no APBT breeders in this country.

Huskies are hunting dogs. They'll attack small things (children) that they think are prey.

Put bulls are just aggressive fighting dogs and will attack anything.

> It's not inherently the breed, it's the job
False dichotomy.

not showing the original one

there's one literally called dogo dude, you're allowed to own that dog.

Pitbull=golden retriever
How stupid are you?

>giving the dogs that much leash
>walking two dogs when you probably cant control even one
this lady is a retard

I suppose you have a fair point there, but i'd argue that it's because of (((Hollywood))) and (((Mainstream media))) as a whole that the dog has the reputation it does in the first place, They used to be called nanny dogs back in the early 1900's. A reputation that damn near changed overnight.

exactly. i own a staffy and he is the best.

A pitbull is a real mans dog. Faggots need not own one.

>owning TWO pitbulls
That was the biggest mistake. One pitbull can be handled and trained easily, assuming you're not retarded. But if you have two, well, good fucking luck.
Ever notice the majority of deaths by pitbulls are tattoo'ed rough looking women who swore the dogs are nothing but big cuddly babies?

Stop making me enjoy what Merkel is doing to your country so much! Such a beautiful land doesn't deserve faggots like you, the home of the Rottweiler and you're off on a tangent against large breed dogs.

Labs have a higher bite/attack count (and rate) than rottweilers and both staffies combined.

I more see people who want to be seen as a bad ass own pitbulls, often women who want to get rid of stereotypes. This girl also drinks beer and will tell you about it.

fucking hell Germany.

you couldn't even gas the jews properly so you would fail miserably trying to do so to dogs.

also most of your pictures are harmless dogs so you're a retard :-]