Right-wing """humor""" cringe thread

right-wing """humor""" cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha its funny because it's true. Coool joe biden says white ppl.are a minority

Martian is great.

lol ya but did you know Biden has a transam and he and Barack are best buddies?

Huh? Can someone explain this to me?

Mister (((Noseberg))) the hypocrite.

Whores gonna whore

Why are cataloniafags so salty? Is it because their country only lasted 8 seconds? They're worse than leafs.

City centers are mostly white, Asian and Jewish. He must live in some ghetto nigger shithole.

I hope the british kick out the kebabs, I don't want to see Western civilization die.

Germany is fucked anyway though, they should have converted to English speaking by now.

next page please

RedPanels has a few good comics

Hey this is pretty good not cringe at all

Topkek

Actually, kek

this was before KC became a sjw feminist, sad

dang!

He's still mad about the feminist robot edit. Fuck him.

That Tumblr style is hideous, the first image made me kek tho

There's no overarching story, this is the next one.

Liberal talking heads who preach equality while practicisng oppression.

That’s gross dude

>mad
he got scared and harrased by feminists until he broke, it didn't take too much tho

Catalans are natural born cowards and unable to fight. They are nobody to blame though, as they cannot fight against their french blood.

Inspired by a true story.

jej

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM mY ALmondS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ROFLMAO!

So I get refugee crisis but what does running away with money have to do with it?

feels

i thought the plant in the first panel was just a third green haired feminist at first.

One of my all time favorites

paste this in their threads, they hate it

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

That was his plan all along. The fact the he doesnt believe in Jesus means that he's a jew. Man you burgers need to stop skipping school.

I minored in migration studies in university right around the height of the migrant crisis.

Do you have any idea how many people make their money helping migrants or studying migrants during the day, then retreat to lily white neighborhoods at night?

For literally hundreds of thousands of people up and down Europe, the migrant crisis isn't so much a political thing as it is a career opportunity.

One reason we have this problem is that big part of the political class is involved in making money through the refugees. Here in Finland few MP's are married to people who own facilities that are used to house refugees. Government pays something like 100e/night per refugee. Do the math from there.

That's fine, I can nut to this

My best guess is it's hinting at Jews profiting off of countries being invaded then destroyed.

This is fucking genius man

Basically that the people who advocate refugee shit the loudest are always the first to take their jew gold and split

such low effort bait
they couldnt even remove the watermark
or photoshop a maga hat or even just find an ugly old trump supporter
Not even the right format for the top - bottom text style
Good god leftists are like 5 year olds when it comes to memeing skill, it's kind of saddening.

Left-wing memes

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

>when you try to raid Sup Forums but it just blows up in your face because you have no fucking idea what you are doing

right-wing humor thread it is.

LMAO
Even the sign is the same, this guy lurks here

kek.

Oi, that fox is one cheeky cunt, mate.

Several "male feminist" have a history of forcing themselves on women, parading around naked, and basically raping them. Lois C K and Weinstein prominently.

Out of all the ones you posted, maybe 2 are slightly cringeworthy.

As opposed to most leftist comics that are universally stupid and cringeworthy,

OY VEY

You think this even rises to the level of triggering? You're just a faggot

Also feminist let themselves be slutted out by these guys while saying that the other side is oppressing them.

Such as pic related, who makes hundreds of dollars on her Patreon for making stupid comics like this

Good shit

nice little swastika on its foot never noticed it before

lol this one is actually very funny

OP has 1 post m8.

kek

hot

Art imitates Life

I think its that those who push for immigration are less affected by

pic related

You all are lucky I have no lasagna on my phone.

got me p gud, man.

i like how the fidget spinner kid dabs when he gets shot

I love these.

last panel is unnecessary, it's basically "explaining the joke". Much better if the panel of Pinochet grinning is the punchline

This one pisses me off and I still don't know why

LOL

This is the best

I'm sure there are a ton of right wing newspaper editors......

my sides