So are there any animes where the characters are in a romantic relationship BEFORE the end of the series...

So are there any animes where the characters are in a romantic relationship BEFORE the end of the series? I really dig something that ends up being so rare.

And maybe one that isn't so fucking sad would be great, pic related.

>pic related
>great
Okay, bland ripoff of pretty much everything.

Sousei no ounmyouji, it's currenly airing, and you get to see 2 stranger get told they should make a kid to save humanity, then they spend 25 episodes slowly getting closer, by now they're almost a married couple.
If you want a nice couple without bullshit, watch Baby steps(it's about tennis though).
Kare kano(old but nice).
Bocu no Pico is by far the best since it doesn't loose time.

This, Boku no Pico is the greatest love story ever told.

>pic related being great

That shit was literally a pro euthanasia propaganda.

Also have feelings for a robot is retarded.

Calm your horses, it's probably not the greatest, but it's a solid show.
OP should try it first,since it's the best thing the medium can offer.

Having feelings for scub, however, is far from it.

did you just see the word great and immediately raise an alarm
it just means i'm not looking for anything sad

ya i love trap shota thx lads

>animes

Ai Yori Ayoshi
World of Narue

I assume Clannad doesn't need to be mentioned but I will mention it anyway.

I'm sure you loved Tylenol PM, why else did you make it your pic?

>anime website
>anime board

I really liked Plastic Memories, but its hard finding good romance in anime.

Suzuka.

Made by Seo before he started SEOOOOOOing hard.

Here I'll even help you

Golden Time is what you're after

Her daughter has a really nice Fuupa

TADA BANRI
A
D
A

B
A
N
R
I

Do you guys just have zero reading comprehension?

Monogatari you dolt.

So you agree it's shit then?

This. Continues for ~7 years after the relationship starts.

Fune wo Amu
Momokuri
Nazo no Kanojo X

You think you want this, but you don't. Series that do this can only fall into the following categories:

1. the characters got together, but we can't have them just be happy, that would be boring. Dramafest over stupid shit ensues.

2. the characters got together, we have them just be happy. Literally nothing happens. It's boring.

3. the characters got together, but it doesn't fucking matter because the story isn't even romance, the conflict is something else, and the characters might as well be just friends except for the one or two romantic scenes you'll get every 50 episodes.

Pick your poison.

Clannad doesn't fit any of those.

It's the third one since Clannad isn't romance. It's drama with some romantic elements.
You don't recommend Clannad to someone looking for a romance story, you recommend it to someone looking to get feelings.

>Anohana that high
>Yahare that high
>Clannad below anohana
underage detected

>and the characters might as well be just friends

So Clannad would be the same if Tomoya and Nagisa were just friends? Are you retarded?

I'm confused, both are anime.

It has themes of family and changing environment. It needed these things to happen to get the point accross

Are you? You seem to be taking wording quite literally when it's merely an hyperbole meant to highlight just how little romance there is to be found in the content.
Don't lash out on others because of your own shortcomings in life my friend.

For a romance story to be considered as such at all the romance has to be the core conflict. That's not the case in Clannad, thus it's drama. To recommend it as romance to someone would be misleading because it's unlikely to fulfill their expectations.

Correct, the whole show is about family, which is what the creator thought "Clannad" meant. It's about Tomoya and Nagisa's families and the family they start together, and the families of their friends. If there is no romance the entire thing falls apart.

2 sounds kind of nice....

Things often fit into multiple genres. OP never even asked for a "pure romance" or whatever you're trying to get at.

Ore Monogatari is just what you're looking for, OP. I usually don't even watch romance, but this show is comfy as hell.

It's repetitive as fuck though.

>Anohana is a 9

I can tell what one of your first anime was.