FTW

WTF, just got fired with 30 other coworkers in the same field, because i can be replaced by A.I. in finance and trade they are much better and faster..... What is wrong with this world!!!! ALL MY SCHOOL WORK ARE IS USELESS BECAUSE OF A.I.!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What job?

lel, idc

time to ram the base, nigga.

gender studies wasnt really setting the bar very high though
>if dicks touch then gay
im a deep learning programmer too!

Sissy Danish boi cant compete with big robot cock.

CLANKED.COM

>Tfw you invest 4-5 years in a university
>Been promised since grade school that getting a degree is the only way ot succeed in this world
>Finish college and in debt
>Mfw you get fired because robotic automation is the future
Reroll for a new college degree, rinse and repeat.

How long have you been working there?

trade

3 years....

>work in field that leeches of the poor and workers
>change human workers for robots to make more profit
>get replaced by your bosses by a.i. for more profit
>moan that you are now on the same level with the people you helped ripping off

Justice has been served.

I caused that feel :^)

>tfw I program A.Is like that

The Lefts ultimate move...
It begins...

What industry? Finance? What did you do?

Time to get a real job now nigger. Get your hands dirty, go to a trade school and become an Aircraft Mechanic or Welder for example.

Surely you should be able to reschool yourself relatively easily? Wouldn't think a degree in finance would be completely useless just because of AI.

Also, checked. Ro på, Satan.

larp eller hvad? hvorhen?

>biochemist
>field already as automated as possible
>further automation would require self aware fully conscious AI to be cost effective
>if I land a job after getting phd, it is secured till my retirement

You say this like it's a bad thing

Have you ever considered being a priest?

hey! cheer up and don't worry, enjoy your day, things are going to get much worse, soon

time to move into the crypto markets.
help give birth to the ai overlords.
the wolf that wins is the one you feed.
so be good john.

>tfw develop AI trading bots
>tfw i out earn wallstreet fags
>tfw im working from my bed in my underwear with no fear of replacement
>tfw i have no face

>gender studies
>implying mental gymnastics and insanity can be replaced by perfectly sane and logical PRODUCTS OF THE WHITE SUPREMACIST OPRESSIVE PATRIARCHY

arbeit mach frei (((accountants, brokers, tax preparers, bankers, lawyers, etc.)))

the singularity is about five or ten years out, user...

Oh no how unfortunate that white collar workers are going to be surplus to requirements after they spent decades smugly telling working class people to get over it and retrain

Good. A loss of 30 jobs is fine because it made something cheaper for 6 million other Danes.

Now that everyone's saving money through not paying you, they'll put that same money into their second-most-desired goods and services, creating jobs there instead.

>mfw I've been telling people like OP for years that they will get completely replaced before forklift drivers.
You didn't listen. You just stuck your head up your ass and acted like you were hot shit.

I'm a very elderly horse, back when they invented the motor car it put me out of my carriage pulling gig, sucks, had to retrain as beef.

with the share of intelligent races as % of total world population DROPPING LIKE A ROCK so drops the mental capacity of the average human. Its just a matter of time until the tamagotchi of the 90s that shits itself every 10 minutes is smarter than your average Jamal Bin Borgsonn

share your bot

Also don't forget. Your former employer will take the money that it has saved by not hiring as many people to create extra jerbs because the invisible hand and muh libertaries.

>m-manual labor?!
Time to start shilling for living wage.

That's what you get for working, Nazi government shill. Why didn't you just get born into a rich family?

I'm especially curious to see how this will affect the types of jew pushing for increased birth rates.

nevermind. The only answer is mass die off via war after enough boomers die.

>the singularity is about five or ten years out, user...

Just like fusion power has been just around the corner for 60 years by now, right?

Besides, in case of singularity, AI sayoshyant will bring me infinite benefits such as postscarcity, immortal robot body and neurosurgery that turns me form my curret self into perfect Chad. For free.

You wanna learn the sad truth? Your school work WAS useful, it educated the AI in how to act.

This is how automation works, it picks up the behavior of actual employees then just mirrors it for cheaper.

The solution is obvious...
Accept this as the glorious gift of capitalism and wait patiently for the invisible hand to reward us with a glorious market correction. Even if we starve to death while waiting for it this is the power of the free market and free enterprise and it makes the world a better place.

Wew lad i quit my finance degree im glad now.

>editors
Does that also count for journalists?