Please Nuke us - "excessive self-defense" can give 20 years in jail

This is Anna Hickmann, a former model and Brazilian TV host.
In May 2016, a crazy fan held her, her husband, his sister and his brother-in-law as hostages in Belo Horizonte city, saying he would kill them all.
After the madman shot Hickmann's sister, the brother-in-law (his husband) managed to fight with him, took his gun and killed him.
In a decent country this would be an ordinary case of self-defense. But Brazil is not an ordinary country. The public prosecutor considered that there was an "excessive self-defense" and sued him for murder. Now the justice is deciding whether is he guilty or not guilty. Being guilty, he'll stay from 6 up to 20 years in jail.
Please, nuke us, send some Mohammedtron or whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law
g1.globo.com/bom-dia-brasil/noticia/2011/07/go-apos-varios-assaltos-morador-prepara-armadilha-e-mata-ladrao.html
southuniversity.edu/whoweare/newsroom/blog/castle-doctrine-from-state-to-state-46514
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

got any nudes?

let me guess: the kidnapper is a melanin-enriched Brazilian, and his victims are white people named Hickmann.

kangaroo court, Brazilians should be exterminated.

And there is no public outrage over this?

He shouldn't have shot him, he should have cooked and eaten him. This is acceptable practice in Brazil and I hear that the resultant meal is delicia.

No, she was a professional one.
I think you nailed it, faganon
It is, and I'm saying high and loud that I hope the prosecutor get a anus cancer and that he dies slow and painfully, and curse be all his descendants, and saying the same thing for those who agrees with him (too much due to Cultral Marxism), but other than that, not much.

do you even have to ask

I have never been able to understand rape. Until this minute...

>Mohammedtron

That's some glorious German engineering I bet.

Is UMA DELICIA, Get it right amerishart.

Cases like this happened in Spain as well.
It's the proportionality principle twisted into retardation by specific judges (but it shouldn't work that way, they just interpret it wrong).

Here you have cases from having to pay the jaw surgery of someone you punched because he was assaulting your gf to cases like yours where people went to jail because they killed a person who stabbed and proceeded to rape his bleeding wife.

She deserved. She mixed with poortuguese mongrels.

We had a similar case here in Finland so our self defense laws are just as fucked as yours.

Shut up, Kjetil

It because in all terrorist attacks with trucks local press says "a truck killed x in [European city]", never "a terrorist driving a truck killed x in [European city]". So people started to say that if the it was Mohammedtron who actually killed them.
The prosecutor is saying that as he gave three shots in madman's neck it was "excessive".

Seems like an easy defense case.

The hostage was under extreme duress after watching his relative being shot and not being some fucking expert trained marksman or police officer, he fired the weapon while traumatized.

I mean some guy tries to kill you, the average normie is not going to be cool headed. It wasn't a premeditated attack, either. Where is all the violent behavior when it comes to defending good people?

Seems like the only violent people there are the ones willing to rob and kill. None of those subhumans are willing to put a bullet in that retarded prosecuter's head?

What did the crazed fan want? Her vagene? Couldn't she have saved them all?

any dick pics of ''her''?

Our country is a joke.
Our legal system exists only to punish law abiding citizens and shelter criminals, murderers, pedophiles and corrupt politician scum.
The guy is probably going to be sent to some overpopulated prison where he'll be murder-raped for standing up for his family.
There's a reason our cops act like Judge Dredd. Anyone they arrest ends up walking free after a week or two, so they don't take any chances.
We have a literal criminal running for president and the polls say he'll win.
People on Sup Forums call us monkeys, but our behaviour is tipical to people who have nothing left and nothing to look up to. it's despair taken so far it becomes savagery.

Faggot. She is hot as fuck.

>t. Da Silva
Speak for yourself. You're hopelessly corrupt and wired to be a looser.

This is where the conservative, law abiding core demographic take things into their own hands, move out and away from the urban sprawl crime ridden large cities and take their money with them, so the lowlife scum can devour themselves, riot and burn each other's homes down.

Is there even a conservative group of people that are patriotic and law abiding there? Surely they must want what is good for the country, no?

fucking germans man

Some of her butt if you want.

Bolsonaro is sincerely angry with this case.

Your whites are welcome here. Migrate your white Christians and leave that shithole to the darkies

All he has to do is have some friends track down the prosecutor's family like we do here.

Cases clear up remarkably fast after that.

She also has her own brand of glasses

I did just under 5 years in California for excessive use of force in the act of self defense. White people are not safe in the Americas. We are not permitted to act with agency in our own defense, while niggers are pretty much given the impunity of revolving door jails.

It's not like I give a fuck. I'll still kill a fucking nigger if they attack me. If the state wants more of my life for that, I'll decide how I feel about it as I'm reloading. I'm sure not too keen on blowing through another $50k fighting a losing battle in their courts, though.

It's the same shit in France... We regularly send people in jail for ten years for killing their robbers. Meanwhile rapists, thieves and all kind of multi recidivist trash keep being given light sentences.

>California
anywhere else you'd get praise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law

I know I shouldn't expect lesser countries to act in a civilized manner, but self-defense kangaroo court bullshit always gets my goat, regardless of where it happens.

Agreed Let's nuke Huehue

Who cares what is hsppening in booga booga land? We have our own degenerate problems.

Pissed me off when that jewel store guy got prison for killing the robber.

>Be jewelry seller in France
>End of day
>Start closing down
>Scooter parks in front of the store
>Masked guy with gun
>ohshit.png
>He gets the watches and the diamonds
>Constantly shouting he's gonna kill me
>Turns his back on me
>"You damn fool"
>Get the Rifle under the counter
>Cap the motherfucker
>He dies
>I get sent to jail

That must be one the most frustrating experiences to go through

My parents were robbed a while ago when they owned a café, one of the most stressful experience of thir lifes
My dad had a 9mm under the counter, he didn't use it because he wasn't sure they would go away if he did, and wanted to protect my mother. Pretty sure he would have unloaded the magazine even though he knew he'd go down that day if it wasn't for my mother's presence.

You need to show some emphaty for your kinds, user

No, No, No.

You didn't understand the situation here.
This kind of things happens systemically, hear this one:

After several robberies at his home, the resident set a trap and killed the thief. The trap was made by wires, tubes, powder and a trap for rats. THE RESIDENT WILL ANSWER ON COURT FOR HOMICIDE AND ILLEGAL POSSESSION OF WEAPONRY.
g1.globo.com/bom-dia-brasil/noticia/2011/07/go-apos-varios-assaltos-morador-prepara-armadilha-e-mata-ladrao.html
My Country is a joke.

a bad one.

Cant bribes get you out of going to prison? Why didnt they try that? Bribing is better than rotting for 20 years or getting killed in prison.

You should have fled to Texas and asked for asylum.

This
Whites are the minority race of the world. We need to prioritize asylum for whites from all over.

we kill some of these faggot prosecutors and the future looks bright, you know?

maybe on the Hue

looks like the typical germanic trap head

kys

oh i do
i do want

Oh...
I thought that a typical germanic trap would look more like this.

Sure but Burgerland is increasingly getting into the same problems.

What are the odds a democrat female judge, kike prosecutor and nog jury will let you walk after shooting a home invader?

Depends on where you live. Just stay the fuck away from Jew York and California.

Same shit happens in Poland. Someone breakes into you home and you can't touch him or you will go to jail. It's fucking retarded.

get out of the closet faggot

why the weird shop?

southuniversity.edu/whoweare/newsroom/blog/castle-doctrine-from-state-to-state-46514

>Not all states give citizens as much leeway in protecting their personal property. States like California allow citizens to protect their homes with deadly force if they feel that they or another person are in physical danger, but does not extend to theft, and it only protects residents in their home, and not in cars or at work.

In New York you cannot use deadly force if you know with certainty that you can avoid an intruder by retreating. You can use deadly force if you are not the initial aggressor in an altercation within your home.

It's literally just those 2 states you have to avoid. Not even memeing.

This. I know here in TX, ZERO duty to retreat, castle doctrine. I can blast a fuckin nog to pieces when he steps foot in my house uninvited and they'll just write up a report and haul the carcass away.

Ew, nigger lips.

What if you double tap or shoot him in the back?

OP "forgot" to say that the crazy fan was shot three times in the back of the head...

Which might indicate that he might have been subdued and killed.

But whatever pushes your narrative...

Pretty much same here no questions asked, everyone in America should have a piece in the house, I've seen plenty of news stories that show what happens when you don't have one

So?

it's not going forward and he will not be found guilty.
the nigger's family just want their 5 minutes of fame while the prosecutors make some money and get a lift on their careers.
Also, she's fucking my height. 186cm/6'1.
I love tall girls :3

if some guy broke into my house and took my family hostage and said he was going to kill us I dont care if he gives me the gun himself and handcuffs himself I'm still kiling him on the off-chance it's a trick

don't want to die? dont hold innocent people at gunpoint, pretty straight froward

wow you sure changed my view on the world
I now believe that Brasil is and has always been the greatest country in the world.
There is no conservative law abiding demographic.
Our "right-wing" is a bunch of live and let live faggots, but with freer markets than our left wing. The left here, on the other hand, is mostly college communists and old selfish faggots who vote for more gibsmedats instead of voting for someone who'll create jobs.
And since gibmedats is the only way to get votes here, no candidate wants to even suggest ending them, or they'll lose the nigger vote(50% of the population).
So there is no one you could vote for that could change this.
Our best shot is Bolsonaro, who is basically our version of Bernie Sanders, since his support is mainly people too young to vote.
He is a good choice, but he wouldn't be able to do shit, since he is also largely unpopular with the leftists(read:the niggers, who are 50% of our population).
The other "conservative" is Dr. Rey, who is basically a closeted homo who lived in commiefornia or some other liberal dunghole in the US for his entire life, has no idea how brazilian society even works aand is a meme plastic surgeon with hundreds of hours of footage existing of him giving stupid, vapid women implants so they can have the cow tits they always dreamt of.
Unlike America, rural people here are always VERY left wing. City faggots are always very left wing too. The difference is that the leftists in rural areas are the "real" leftists, so they invade homes and illegally take over farms. Since we don't have the 2nd ammendment, we can't do shit and the government doesn't do anything either.
I hate using game quotes, but I feel this one is appropriate:
>There can be no hope in this hell. No hope at all.

Awesome, then when the cops arrive try to explain that narrative and prove that you didn't subdued him and killed him.

Kill someone subdued =/= Self defense

Pretty much every self defense statute in America requires you to be in IMMEDIATE fear and apprehension of death or grave bodily injury.

So subduing the criminal can very easily remove the immediacy of any threat, assuming the assailant isn't still fighting you or trying to get access to a weapon, and therefore your self defense claim is gone.

I'm sure Brazil has a similar self defense standard.

Couple the law with a liberal prosecutor, and there you have it. Sucks, but it is the law.

I think in some states a woman is allowed to use deadly force to repel an active rape, even if the assailant has no weapon or assures the victim that he will not kill her. But those are a minority as far as I know.

Sounds like everyone will start forming secret cliques that kill together and dissolve bodies in acid together. Or there's always Project Blue Beam! You could do that too.

In future niggers will be allowd to rape and assault white whenever they want i hate life

Obviously can't shoot a fleeing criminal. Let's just say he wouldn't GET the chance to flee.

Damn right. I got em all over my house, at least 1 in every major room, easily accessible yet secure. Love that we can have a loaded concealed handguns in our vehicles in TX with NO permit required.

In Texas you can to recover stolen property.

stupid huehue all cases you talk about are poor examples of self defense
would be convicted almost anywhere
learn how to do it right

I can see why he was attracted to her but I strongly disagree with his technique to woo her.

>germcuck

I would give one shot in the back of the head, other in the head itself and another in the head to assure that he wouldn't have any suspicious spasmodic movement, so what? Self-defence plus state of necessity.

What you're "forgetting" OP, is that the madman was murdered with a shot to the back of his head, after he was immobilized and on the ground waiting for the hotel's security staff to get in. It was an execution, plain and simple.

because it was probably a hit
with the judges behind it
WAKE THE FUCK UP
and they are angry that it failed
so seek revenge
WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU NIGGERS
STOP ATTRIBUTING THEIR ACTIONS TO "FAILURE"
they SUCCEED at being SHITHEADS

is it true you burn orphans in the sewer? I saw a doco about it

90% of the concepts you just talked about are foreign to subhumans, those words dont exist in their language so they have no grasp of them

>Lula2018 against copup
Who told you that he was immobilized? Oh, the madman's sister, who told he was a good dindu guy who did what he did by "love".
You have both self-defence, state of necessity and influence of violent emotion caused by an unjust act of the victim.
Even the delegate conclued that it was self-defence

oh no wait that was Colombia. do they even have computers?

false flag

Complain when the guy is convicted, not before. Prosecuted doesn't mean shit to me.

I just looked this up and you left out a few plot points. It was revenge and he deserves to fry.

>Brazil
>White

A bleached monkey is still a monkey.

bullshit. only wetbacks with no english get to move to the US

Believe it or not. That shit is the norm in western europe. We dont have actual justice

I can't find shit on this. Give us a link or stop trolling.

Wow you are a faggot. I have little doubt that your family and friends would have nothing but contempt for you if they knew you placed your sheep like adherence to society's corrupt rules over personal loyalty.

I personally think the world would be better if all of your weak minded, disloyal kind were tied to a big rock and thrown overboard into the sea.

Until he people start targeting he prosecutors and judges responsible for these injustices, and more mortification heir families, nothing will change.

Does that mean i can backshoot a fleeing perp if he's got my phone? Is it different if he's got my girlfriend's phone?

Is this person a tranny? Just asking, because with Photoshop + plugins, hard to tell nowadays. Has a masculine strong jawline.

If female, my condolences. Either way, your country's legal system is messed up. Brazil has so much potential with the natural resources there.

>flag

>her
>she

That's why you turn him over and shoot him in the front, then wipe any cam footage.

He should have shot the gun empty into the guy = more convincing scared for his life\temporary insanity plea 3 shots is classic mob hit.

Yeah Brazil has potential but Brazil is your country in 20 years time, except in the present. The only reason you're not as bad right now is because you had a head start being 100% white for a century or so whereas Brazil was some huge clusterfuck of miscegenation and slave-master class systems since its inception.

Obvious LGBT hit gone wrong. Fukin faggoys

Nice
It's the best thing that can happend for /ourguy/ Jair.
Brazillian are really fed up with criminality

>Brazilian legal system
kek who gives a shit about what laws monkey land makes pretend to adhere to, it's monkey land the wild fucking west down there

are you going to be talking about the legal system of the central African republic next? if the country is not ruled by Europeans there is no such thing as rule of law

He looks like Hitler.

The only way to get rid of the niggas is to poison them in huge quantities by poisoning the favela and prison food chain.
This would at least bring some relief to the bigger cities like Sao Paulo and Rio.

>wild fucking west down there
If only