GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class

Who GA here?

The Geijutsuka franchise may be officially over, but there is just one last thing that is yet to be brought to the West and that's the spinoff-ish visual novel for the PSP - cash-in like the other PSP/Vita spin-offs, but a pretty damn adorable one. And believe it or not, it's actually translated now.

However I need your help to actually release it - the translation is rough as there have been no editing and there were three more translators besides me along the way (thank you guys if you still visit Sup Forums), so it badly needs some QC. I don't hope anyone will volunteer to edit it at this point, but some basic QC is crucial.

Here's the release candidate ISO (it's fully playable besides the TL being rough):
mega.nz/#F!uto0CLpT!abuKnSSykEWZYDJoKqPsMg

Here's the QC google doc, but you can also just post stuff in the thread until it dies:
goo dot gl/u4z4OO

You can also find me in #ga at Rizon.

And Noda-chan is the cutest.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?l7aecw8t7ain3wv
mega.nz/#!WtIyURgB!PwvGITGCpxlkBvWlUSC8Z0iXujeS4IZ3ZRE0kb1zGW8
mega.nz/#!qtIGTKID!mfx-dcNybYvwbliVzoHRSjDRgm8bFuY6dJqaUI7E8K4
mediafire.com/file/96o5jwn4t0mcwwl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not that I expect anyone to care about this 7 years after the anime ends, but worth a shot.

Also I wonder if we'll ever get Kuro anime.

I completely forgot about this series. I'll check when I get home.

Were her breasts that small?

I think it's just the robe.

And also despite Noda bullying her about her comparatively large bust, there was actually a moment when she had the least breast size out of all characters as opposed to that scene where it was by far the biggest.

Soon...

Why did Noda VA fall into obscurity after GA?
Such a shame

Could be early retirement after getting married.

She got to voice Nijuku in Kuro at least.
mediafire.com/?l7aecw8t7ain3wv

Can you share the entire drama cd, please?

Wait for an hour.

This looks like the last GA thread in history.

>kisaragi is dead

>a GA thread
Holy shit am I dreaming?

Watched it a lot back in college. Fun series.

For one, there will still be a thread for the final release, but either way I'm sure the dozen of us who likes GA will still talk about it here every now and then. Plus there's still the artbook with a couple of comic pages that needs to be scanned and translated eventually (not gonna destroy mine though, it's too dear to me and I've only got one).

She's fine, but there was a phantom thief lurking around so stuff happened either way.

And we will male the good goys pay for it

Threadly reminder that since that guy is still, yes, still spamming pixiv with his terrible GA fanart every day - we won't easily forget about this series either.

Noda will always be the cutest

Noda-chan's aura is the strongest!

He draws some thicc Namiko tho.

Noda is shit.

>Holy shit am I dreaming?
Yes.

Thank you OP

Kisaragi is a good girl

She really is. And hard-working, too.

She's so good that it makes me want to bully.

If we're going there I've got a counter. But yes, somehow you want to both bully her and then protect her against yourself.

Guess which side won out at the end?

And two are better than one

I keep forgetting that Kisaragi canonically likes to eat raw yolks.

>tfw still not mentally ready to read volume 7

NIce, I still love this animu.

Kuro Drama CD

mega.nz/#!WtIyURgB!PwvGITGCpxlkBvWlUSC8Z0iXujeS4IZ3ZRE0kb1zGW8

Cast
Kuro : Minami Takayama
Sen : Tsukui Kyousei
Nijuku : Tokunaga Ai
Sanju : Ai Nonaka

Do you have a rough idea of what parts were done by each translator? If you're looking for line-by-line fixes it would also help to have the full text available so people don't have to type out every line they find a problem with and can just make edits in a different font color or something.

Awesome, thank you very much!

A rough idea - yes, to an extent, we had a progress document, although we've gone over each other's work at some points. Would that help?

As for the full text, I can zip it up if it helps but there are like several hundred files, I'm not sure how to organize that as a google doc...

Yes. As long as the text itself is in order it will be easier to edit it directly for a first pass than to write everything out separately and even a rough idea of what parts might be styled differently and how it should be unified in the end would make it easier to notice that stuff.

>predicted the anime would be AOTS
>nobody on Sup Forums watched

Expectation backfired. Expected it to be the next big thing on Sup Forums...

Well for what it's worth (I'm half-asleep already so can't do anything else today):

Scripts zip
mega.nz/#!qtIGTKID!mfx-dcNybYvwbliVzoHRSjDRgm8bFuY6dJqaUI7E8K4

TL progress log that we had (first two chapters were Plasp and me)
goo dot gl/lprxt3

If any of that really does help.

I should have probably purged my cancerous comments from those scripts but oh well, too late.

>he has volume 7
SCAN IT REEEEEEEEE

I should go listen to the EDs again.

I didn't think anyone else knew or remembered this series. I've got the whole manga series as far as I know.
I picked it up after Lucky Star went out of print and it's one of the cutest series I've ever seen. The only one that might come close is Acchi Kocchi.

>GA
>cute
Are you sure you've read the manga?

I really love this author's storytelling style. It's not overly happy or realistic but the mood is always so compelling. I hope she does another cool project after GA and Kuro are definitely done and sealed away.

Same. That few pages with the baby chick and Kyoujuu were more emotional than any other SoL I've read (maybe with the exception of Aria).

No.

PLEASE user I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK

Thanks Namiko-san, but I prefer you sister.

Cucked again

My last deed with GA is to buy the very expensive BD box set someday.

mediafire.com/file/96o5jwn4t0mcwwl/
buy it niggers

Where did you get this from?

bookwalker
(´_ゝ`)

[x] Tomokane (male) forces Tomokane (female) to dress like a girl

[x] rape your best friend

>dat skirt
What

Noda is a threat to national security

What crime would you commit at the GA trade school?

I would squirt the white paint tubes at the nerd with the huge glasses.

I'd personally break your nose if you come near KIsaragi

You wouldn't happen to have the raw iso on your mega would up OP?

It's there, in the same folder

I challenge you to an art duel, you dope.

Mucho Gracias user.

She's like the sixth GA.

Satoko Kiyuduki should make something out of the 1970s flashback, not necessarily 1970s GA.

She basically IS the sixth GA in the game. But now I wish that there was more of her in the actual manga than just a promo cameo. For a token gaijin character she's great.

The 1970 chapter really was the pinnacle of volume 6

Don't worry, we'll get a 2nd OVA with her in it!

I'd genuinely donate at least 100$ to a kickstarter if it happened on top of the physical rewards it may or may not have...

But the combo of Satoko and Hiroaki is too damn unlikely even in the off chance this would happen.

But what is GA?

They had no rights in 1970.

They had the right to be very cute!

One can be cute, but can one be sexy?

Both can be cute.

You aren't catching on. It's time to get sexy.

Can do!

S2 without the fine arts club when?

This is nice. You don't see licensed PSP VNs being translated as often as they should.

The series basically ended with the art club graduating so this is too unlikely.

Yeah, I was in a lot of ways inspired by the Sora no Woto PSP VN translation, probably the last one so far.

Bring it on nerd

Wanted to learn to draw ever since I saw this series but looks like it's an impossible skill for me - and I don't want to be the thicc GAs guy from Pixiv.

Follow your dreams user