Saudi king just bought the worlds most expensive home (chateau) in France for 300million

Saudi king just bought the worlds most expensive home (chateau) in France for 300million.

A third of the next generation born in France will be Muslim.

Explain to me again how they aren't invading? They literally have castles on French soil. Has anyone here not seen monty python?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BANDr
sputniknews.com/europe/201701271050054831-germany-migration-budget/
wsj.com/articles/germany-puts-migration-related-costs-at-over-86-billion-over-next-four-years-1467392402
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He bought it, they immigrated. If the French had any balls they would only have to say no. You can hardly call it an invasion when the gate is wide fucking open.

It's not a real castle.
It was built like 10 years ago.
The guy just injected massive amount of $$$$ into the economy.

>Saudi Royal just bought the worlds most expensive home
>Op uses it to shitpost
It wasn't the king, but the Crown Prince btw. Important difference. This is actually a pretty important development though, considering the recent crackdowns in SA. There are rumors that the King is getting ready to enthrone Crown Prince Salman. Maybe it's a gift to his dad for crowning him? Maybe he expects something to happen in the ME and wants the comforts of home in a safer place? Maybe he's just rich as fuck and likes buying shit? I don't know.

Also, source : archive.is/BANDr

Foreign people are entering the country en masse and instating their own culture.

It doesn't matter if they do it "legally," it's still an invasion.

>monty python
jesus christ you must be like 90 years old smelly dumb boomer scum

The French fuck everything up. It is supposed to be “First as Tragedy, then as Comedy.”

What a tacky house. Does the guy have no taste?

Burgers have no idea of the mentality of rich Arabs. They aren't the problem demographic. They only buy property in expensive places to say that they own it. They rarely use it.

Like in London I lived in an apartment complex with a large number of Arab owners. They were there for the summer season and thats it. The apartment next to mine was bought just so that some Saudis wife would get an extra car parking space. It was never used otherwise.

Well I would consider the crown prince to be king at this point. In the article I read he spent 300mil on the chateau another 500 mill on a leonardo painting and another 400 mill on a yacht. Sounds like he's not being smart at all. Then again arabs are all about the scarface machismo

Viva le france
Sees this
>wat

Looks like a giant McMansion

Looks very cheap for some reason, like Hasbro made it

This. Rich muslims are hilariously dumb and passive. They arnt a problem. Its the poorfags that we import to impersonate mexicans in the borrito stands.

No, it's all marble and shit. It's called chateau louis XIV

Make him fuck your wife for money , that will inject liquid in the economy too

Lmao it's a fuckin Disney replica

McMansionish.

Tough if I remember correctly they used actual very highly skilled local artisans which is respectable and means the quality must be exquisite.

The design however is shit and 300 million seems horribly overpriced, but at least the money went into french pockets.

I have a friend who is from Dubai, super rich Arab family. They bought one of the most expensive new apartments in my city just for one weekend a year.

Here's the original, Vaux Le Vicomte. It has everything this cheap knockoff lacks.

>scale and balance
>variety of detail
>rhythmic massing
>COLOR
>wasn't assembled by Hasbro

FUCKING FPBP

The state of the western world. Muh Money

Fucking whore of the jew.

>Hasn't seen Holy Grail

PLEB DETECTED!

serves the french right for allying with turks in crimean war

There's a big problem brewing here in regards to shitskins buying out ''the'' places to be/live.

Whites live in small, medium sized houses, but the high middle / upper classes houses are almost always exclusively owned by brown/muslim/chinese families

Probably not a good sign.

>into the economy
Who exactly was paid 300million for that mansion?

neck yourself pleb

so it's fake news? it's not a historical site
third thread i see about this today
the absolute state of Sup Forumstards doing what the cry all day about, FAKE NEWS

did the bogs sign off on this?

>liking Monty python makes you dumb

oh my

It looks like it was built by chinese people wtf, that can't be a real castle

He bought a chateau for 300 million and its not even a real one. It has been build during 3 yeaes and was done about 2011. Thats like buying fake paintings

>Explain to me again how they aren't invading?

This could be the beginning of the migration of the Saudl wealth to safety as the earnings from oil sales has dropped by 50%.

The subsidized gasoline, electricity and food has been price increased.

The Royal family is 50% of the population and will not go share their wealth.

>paying 300 mln for ugly fake ass palace
pretty pathetic considering that in france you can purchase actual castles

You say it's not a problem, but it forces up house prices for everyone else which tears at the fabric of society. Fuck these people that buy property to use once or twice a year and fuck the people that sell it to them and fuck the government for enabling the sales. Hike up taxes on second properties, and exponentially higher for each one extra they have. Double the tax again if they are a rich foreigner as the empty property dosnt raise tax or add to local communities.

>a third
But that's bullshit though

I more meant they aren't the problem demographic from a racial point of view. They aren't invading Europe and trying to change our society. If anything the rich Gulf Arabs love what our society is.

I agree with your points otherwise though.

>It's not a real castle.

Fits the description.

France is going to be split into two states sometime this century.

One side for the "native" French, who'll still be subjected to the current globalism dilution. And another under Shariah and Islamic control to accommodate the imported migrant generations.

The French disgust me more than Americans

You're all just jealous because you don't have your own meditation aquarium

Why are many windows bricked out?

Why is it when Trump slashes taxes to increase investment (from mud countries included) he's worshipped, but the frogs do the same thing, they ae vilified?

You think that gas you're pumping is American?

>Vote for ultra-Conservative officials that installs puppet Arab government and then pays them for the oil
>Get mad when now-rich Arabs buy property in your country
Pottery. Hey Drumbfsters, still waiting on that travel ban from the Middle East btw. It'd be a shame if rich Arabs started buying property in the US and helped their friends move, what with all the money we... excuse me, YOUR elected representatives... give them.

With that money they could have decorated it better. But i guess when you are Muslim decoration is limited.

bad angle, it has fake underwater ruins

this sandnigger iz kangz

>Saudi king just bought the worlds most expensive home
Arabs from Saudi Arabia don't spend their money to help their arabs brothers and sisters
That's why they can afford to put aside some money for themselves

Migration Crisis Costs Germany Almost $23Bln Annually
sputniknews.com/europe/201701271050054831-germany-migration-budget/

Germany Puts Migration-Related Costs at Over $86 Billion Over Next Four Years
wsj.com/articles/germany-puts-migration-related-costs-at-over-86-billion-over-next-four-years-1467392402

a chinese man

Holy shit muslims invading Europe agsin! Damn well good thing at least i look white (im mexican)

>If the French had any balls they would only have to say no
And if they did that, the eternal kraut would step in and force them to allow the sandniggers in, as you lot have done to the rest of Europe.

Everybody wants to be California, but nobody can truly be

You'd be a stupid, brainless, weak, emasculated idiot if you wouldn't sell shit to rich arabs. Only weak and stupid people can't make money. Masculine and strong people make money and know that is what is important because money is power.

hehe i saw an ad for this chateu in the economist magazine a couple weeks back. they didnt even list a price just had a number and said call to make an offer

Most chateaus aren’t for sale.

That’s just the most expensive one that is.

Christ, it’s hideous, too. The folks who built that kind of chateau originally would have died with shame to put their names on such a low-effort job.

Ok it looks better with the white couch.

your emotions based view of the world and its borders is based on international cuckoldry and a very small personal point of view based on romanticizing a random arbitrary time in history

this is literally a hostile takeover and colonization

WHAT THE FUCK

Dear God, that looks like it's made entirely out of plastic. Are you sure this is not in America?

Thank heavens, it's not in Britain.

This appears to be suspiciously massed produced.

>If the French had any balls
The hadn't to have balls, they had a democratic choice and they chose Macron.

Yup postmodernism strikes again.

>french try to rule muslims in africa
>fail

>french try to rule muslims in france
?????

You are a whore and this is the attitude behind the death of your nation.

Who ever thought selling off the YOUR LAND to foreign entities was a good thing? Property is infinitely more valuable in the long run than fucking money.

All throughout history it has been understood that property is power and power is property--now western nations sell all their property off to foreigners so they can boost the economy long enough to keep their crumbling welfare states chugging along for another year. Pitiful.

You don't sell of your land and property to foreigners. Land is a scarce commodity and it is for the inhabitants of your nation, not for rich foreign oligarchs to squabble over and push up house prices for everyone native (like London, for example).