What do we do about radical Islamic terror?

What do we do about radical Islamic terror?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlRVhiLAhT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop the FBI

Paddock was so lefty. Get him off of there. He was a reptoid lab experimemt ffs.

If only we could somehow remove white males from the rest of society, maybe deport them all to some remote uninhabited country.

Nothing because they can't shoot straight, gotta use fucking planes and cars to start killing people

Around 25,000 Islamic terrorist attacks a year. Found 6 White American terrorists. Must be a White American problem.

Deport.
If they get to 5% of the population, which is the case in W Europe, pretty much all of the terrorist attacks will be done by them.

only a few of those are even terrorists

why does the left feel like "mass murderer" is somehow white people code for "good boy who didnt do nothing"

Terrorism of all kinds is completely irrelevant, it kills what, less than a 1000 people per year in the US? Who fucking cares

Most of the white mass murderers are lefty. And obviously so. No surprise the left are in bed with islamists.

>white shooters become famous because of how few there are
>meanwhile so many black shooters none of them are famous

I think it`s time to shame ourselves and let syrians take branches of breeding.

>these are theworst violent crimes tohave happened in the past decade
top fucking wew
thats some strong narrative you got there friend

Leftist fuck wits sharing out having drinks with friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=AlRVhiLAhT4

McVeigh was set up.
Fucking goddamn reddit go away.

McVeigh only parked the truck. But he had help loading it.

Ojala que muslim no attaque de nuevo

That country would rise to prominence in a matter of years and demands for diversity would be imminent.

>LV Shooter
>Theater Shooter
False flag, actors
>Sandy Hook Shooter
False flag, didn't exist (photoshop of his "brother")
>OKC Bomber
A war hero who avenged those who died at Waco and Ruby Ridge, he dindu nuffin

>What do we do about radical Islamic terror?
>references false flag attacks
>thinks it is a gotcha moment
You naive goyim. Or are you JIDF? Which is it?

Indeed.

As a white man, I see no problem with this.

Wow nigger 6 white shooters spanning how many years? I would do one for all the brown terrorists but I don't have all day to make that collage.

Fucking zealot again.

nice try fbi

Stop letting saracens into our country, obviously, because we have plenty of out own crazies to deal with.

Supposedly registering as a democrat in 1984 doesn't make him a lefty. His own neighbor said he was a Trump supporter

>Doesn't include 9/11
I love how retards go "wypipo are the worst, AFTER 9/11 blahdy blah!"

I am thinking a real Holocaust is in order.

Why are you posting a picture of a bunch of democrats and associating them with muslims?

Reddit is that way ->
I sage faggots like this, why don't you?

There have been 8 or more white mass shooters just this past year, dipshit. That picture is just a random composite of 6 white terrorist/shooters

Resurrection is not a realistic answer.

9/11 was an inside job

>Mass shooter
Under the media definition which is like 4 or more people are present during the shooting. Under this guideline how many black mass shooters were there in Chicago in the last 3 weeks?

Yeah you'd think if the government was behind it they would have ensured that the damn van could make it into the parking garage instead of having to park it out front.

An attempt at propaganda that just makes it obvious how crime and terrorism is now PART & PARCEL with multicultural societies and relatively rare in white ones. So rare, in fact, that each occurrence of it is marketed as anuddah shoah.

OP picture is literally an exception that proves the rule.

>Was a lefty

Is there any proof of this? What leftist do you know with that kind of knowledge of firearms?

Ban Islam.

You have separation of church and state, the state has no business protecting a radical enabling religion.

Kill every Muslim you find, nuke Mecca and Medina, and outlaw Islam. That should do it.

Re education I think