Are chubby girls degenerate, even if they are meant to be bred for the future of the white race?

Are chubby girls degenerate, even if they are meant to be bred for the future of the white race?

>chubby
That whale is full blown obese, my dude.

they go to the gas too

dumb nazi

>chubby
>"Disgusting and unsaveable!"

This is why yo cracker ass race is dying

If their health is not a priority or they lack self-control then they are not going to be very successful as mothers. Women like this have ruined a whole generation if not more.

see

If a 2/10 white guy can stand it, go ahead. Personally I would let the niggers have them. Mullattos should be fat as well as stupid.

>this
>chubby
I love you burgerfucks so much kek

You're posting about fat cunts on Sup Forums you fucking half breed. Hang yourself.

>this
>chubby
American standards

fat people have a much more likely chance to have health problems I'd steer clear of any long lasting relationship with a fatty

Is she pregenant?

tfw whaling is illegal unless native american

Fat fucks are a result of degeneracy and they're unfitting of breeding.

Nigger.

As long as the fat's in all the right places, I have no problem.

All the fat women I know are lazy. Implying dirty homes, terrible cooks, disgusting hygiene odors, aspie children never told no, poor attention to detail, neglected pet care, etc.

I'm astonished how many young girls/women are turning fat. One of society's biggest demand towards women and especially young ones is that they look good and take care of themselves. But it seems that more than half are simply flouting this basic demand. How the fuck to young fat girls expect to find a husband when they are so fat?

Fat women are an insult to society

literally 56% of america's problems would be solved if everyone with a body fat % over 30 was murdered tomorrow

lena dunham?

Fat girls are filthy cunts. One once begged me for sex and said to me she'll let me "do anything" I want, so I told her to fuck off and walked away.

I'd fuck her skinny.

Chubby girls are totally fine for breeding future Aryan übermensch!

bless their cholesterol rich hearts. wouldn't haven gotten through college without em.

tfw no big fat belly gf

Chubby girls are truly the master race

God I wish she sat on my face desu lads

>I manage to fight off the pussy long enough to shitpost on Sup Forums

>How the fuck to young fat girls expect to find a husband when they are so fat?
odelay vato

>she's got tits on her back

Chubby girls>skinny girls.

The way I see it, this is pretty much
>a man do what a man gotta do
kind of situation. What is a fat pussy next to the genocide if the race?

Hey, we gotta breed more whites, faggits. We're not in the position to bargain much

They all get fat in the end. Just make sure you've had you're fun before you settle down

>waterhead pic
for real>

Chubby is perfectly acceptable.

This chick is a fucking pig though.

Chubby is not obese, obese is not chubby.

What if the niggers literally outbreed us because they can admit that they can love bigger women and breed with them?

There are tons of nasty, filthy skinny chicks. There are also plenty of non-skinny chicks who aren't total cunts. If you can appreciate fat titties and fat asses but not fat anywhere else, you're a faggot and your bloodline deserves to end with your pathetic loneliness.

>chubby

This is what a REAL woman looks like

Only low test soyboys don't like a fat woman. They are MADE to be bred.

>we dont eat pork

every time

There's nothing wrong with having a few curves.
Only gays and low T don't like curves
You're not a faggot or a beta are you OP?

Literally this
/thread

I would kill ten men with my bare hands to suck Sarina's cock.

>Tfw you fetishize both
It's such a conflict of interests. I see skinny celebs put on a bit of weight and it's like my mind is being pulled apart because I don't know what I want

The only time anyone should be fat is if she just got done giving you a child.

This board is turning into Sup Forums

Precisely.
And checked

Anything to save the white race, brother.

>wanting to pass down fat genes
no thank you

Faggot identified

those nips are disgusting wtf

Absolutely disgusting