Dragon Ball Super

>this triggers the spics

fist

Why is Mosco so cool?

Dragon Fist?

thats a non canon move

Lavender casually blocking his kick like he doesn't give a shit.

My sides.

Friendly reminder.

Is like Shiryu vs the tiger guy again.

top fucking kek

Now I know why spics love GT

Vegeta in GT was literally a spic

Gohan, no stop jobbing how could you. You're actively killing your beautiful familiy with your weakness, in front of your father and father in law no less.

Why did he let babidi steal gohans energy again?

why have we stopped warming up?

>Tori and Toyo worked together to create them

Does that mean they'll be the most relevant GoDs in the arc?

The same reason he fused with Kabito for so long, he's not very smart.

he didn't know where Babidi's spaceship was. He let the skinheads take Gohan's energy so they'd return to the ship and he could follow them.

There was probably a much smarter way to get to the ship though.

Why didnt he wake Beerus up and tell him to go blow up Earth

he used to be so fucking smug

now he is a fucking pussy almost near comic relief tier

I don't get this meme

U1
> wine ranges from 5.5%
U2
>helles beer 5%
U3
>muscat 15.9%
U4
>Tequila, 32%–60% (usually 40%)
U5
>Arak 50%
U6
>12.5%
U7
>beer 5%
>U8
>liquer 15–30% max 50%
U9
>Cider 7.5%
U10
>rhum 40-47%
U11
>vermouth 15-21%
U12
>gin 36-40%

but since we know beerus and champa are equal with beerus having a slight edge i doubt those percentage mean anything.

What do you mean?

At least he's still stronger and more relevant than Yamcha.

At least he's happy now.

So furries triggers them now? What? Why?

>Disheveled furry blocks a full strength kick without even trying
Gohanfags will never see the end to their suffering.

Also, where's that guy's tail? Fucking lazy animators.

How do those ridiculous tits even work?

Arak looks like cum water

Spic reporting. I hope Gohan gets his asshole ruptured in front of his papi. Gohanfags are cancerous.

cheers mate

Arak and Rikheel confirmed for strongest GoDs

Elephant and Mouse second place.

Never drink on an empty stomach.

No, it meant Toriyama felt pity when he saw Toyo had created this shit, so he let him put his names on his shit.

Do we all Agree that the Grand Priest is the bad guy of the arc?

>Does that mean they'll be the most relevant GoDs in the arc?
No, this only means Toyo and Tori has the same shit taste and lack of creativity. BURN THE DRAGON BALL FRNACHISE

let's all ship beerus x kaioshin

looks like krillin destructo disked his hair

Him and all the Angels are. Their plan is to somehow overthrow Zeno.

All except for Whis, who intends to revel against their brethren.

goku is the one behind this...

Do we have to?

>shit taste
Clown is shit yes, leave Heles alone for this shit

If Krillin was his barber, it will explain why the hair is so shit.

>MUH ORIGINALITY
hack

If Supreme Kai is chill with Beerus and knows he can't be killed by him, and Beerus can't kill Kaioshins, why was he so terrified of him in the BoG arc?
Their reactions to Beerus make no sense now.

Vermoud confirmed to be from the demon clan

yes

the tournament won't be the same without him

Nice shit taste senpai

Because inconsistencies and Toriyama go hand in hand

>Good animation lasted 2 episodes into this arc
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd refuse to host too if I saw the roster and the fact that xeno and the arch priest were there

Because he can still kick Shin's ass without killing him? Are you stupid?

Beerus may have destroyed much of U7 in his rampage including Earth. It wasn't the threat to his life that made the Supreme Kai feel threatened. It was the danger Beerus posed to mortals.

You're an idiot.

I think universe 2 stands for Jerez not helles beer, we already have beerus for beer

No he was scared for his life, saying he'd wipe them out too. Go rewatch the DBS arc.
And in the manga they shit their pants when Champa showed up on their planet, someone else who wasn't allowed to kill them

They should have gotten Earth's announcer. He's 100 times better.

>Thinking that's a real screenshot

Retards like you are the reason why these clickbait channels get so many views

wow i fucking forgot about him

Beerus & Champa also aren't allowed to fight,
They do so

Gods are not allowed to travel between universe' willy-nilly
Champa does so

Literally no one is allowed to fuck with time
People do so

Your entire logic of "If they're not allowed, why would he be scared" is flawed.

So instead of freaking, will everyone float down there?

He can still kick his ass

Get both earth's and the U7/8 tourney announcers to do the matches so there can be a rivalry sub plot

Lewds when?

Will Sidra and Beerus fight each other? Will the gods fight?

>This retarded theory again

There is literally 0 evidence besides the fact The Grand Priest is a smug asshole

This is the new "Goten is Black"

You're an idiot. Whis and Vhados immediately stop them when they're going to fight

Furthermore, killing a Kai would kill the GoD, and would attract Zeno's attention, and these last two arcs showed us they're scared shitless of him. Beerus even tells Gowasu "argh don't mess up again, I can't kill you but still!"

You're an idiot who can't admit when DBS has a contradiction

He could put Shin in the Z Sword for eternity like he did with Old Kai , which is arguably worse than death

what will they do with Boo when satan dies of old age?

I like your thinking.

GoDs can't fight each other

>Being retarded

Why?
Why is this even a thought shared among people?
Because they don't give a fuck about universe' being destroyed?

Like, literally nothing even hints towards them having any malice.
They're just divine, they don't care about universe' getting destroyed when Zeno can make a new one just as fast as he killed the old one.

resurrect Satan and give him immortality

I wasn't here for the last threads, so let me get this clear: is the big guy in the dark ropes NOT Ayylmao? in the last episode I think he had a mustache. Of course, he didn't in the original arc preview and it was quite obvious he was Ayylmao but now they changed the character altogether? can somebody explain?

Arak is more creative than most of the other Gods.

>Literally giving me an example of them having to be stopped or else they'll do shit they're not allowed to
and I'm the idiot

He doesn't have to kill him to pose a threat,
He just has to kill mortals
Also, he can very well kill most if not all Kai's except the Supreme Kai without killing himself, it's not like "He can murder all of us except me!" is a comforting thought

You're an idiot who makes big deals out of nothing,
There's obvious reasons why the Supreme Kai would be afraid of Beerus' awakening.
There aren't too many "contradictions" to "admit" to, so I'm not sure how you know I can't admit to them.

During the middle of tournament 6 shadows appear. Yes its them the forgotten GoD that zeno eradicated. They are much stronger then before but who is their leader? God of yhe demon realm?
In the next episode of dragon ball super : Arise Gods!
Will gohan job again?

>user gets butthurt by people talking about something
>"This is the new "Goten is Black""

Every single time

>Gohan already jobbing
Oh sweet olympus kek.

Because the Grand priest was evil all along is a cliche as old as fiction itself
I don't think there was ever a story where the grand priest didn't turn out to be secretly evil or somehow responsible for the event

No,
You could have typed out alien plain & simple and decided to go full meme for your Sup Forums friends

I will not answer retards

It can be as creative and unique as it wants, it's still shit.

Makes sense because of Goku effect. Beerus is not the same guy that would kill or erase or seal people and blow planets for any tiny thing, that's the Beerus they were scared off.
This Beerus got the Goku virus and now is more into a chill mode, like it happened with Piccolo and Vegeta.

And to be fair Supreme Kai is always scared of something, even some shitty Babidi goons he was cautious and afraid. The guy is a pretty bad Kai and makes the worse choices possible. Old Kai is pretty based though

I miss that guy

He's this guy now, he's called Toppo.

>Toppo- from Universe 11: The warrior leader of the hero team, ‘Pride Troopers’, guardians of peace in Universe 11. A hot blooded and gigantic warrior of justice. He’s so strong, that he’s even been scouted as a candidate for the next God of Destruction in his universe.

>The answer is literally it happened somewhere else

I hate DragonBall fans

Isn't it only called jobbing if the job in question is expected to succeed? By that logic Gohan can't job because he has no hope whatsoever.

How do you think pic related coped with the death of his counterparts to Majin Buu?

Ok internet tough guy

>killing a Kai would kill the GoD, and would attract Zeno's attention
I see that you skipped the whole Goku black arc

Thank you!
But everyone except for Satan in that tournament is an alien, user. I didn't do it for the memes, I did it because that's the name all you fags recognize. What was the other option, Captain Planet I think?

It's jobbing when someone loses to make the protagonist/main attention look better when his battle comes to turn

It's amazing how many people use the term "job" without knowing what it means

>calling people stupid
>they don't care about universe' getting destroyed when Zeno can make a new one just as fast as he killed the old one

But they've never hinted towards Zeno being able to create, ONLY destroy.
If you're gonna call people's shit at least get your own facts straight.

So the clown aint shit if this is the guy that is going to be succeding him next

Deal with it nerd! We're gonna make you like it.

>Thinking DB is original

>Will gohan job again?
Is that even a question anymore?

How often do the other universes even see each other, there is no reason too really

Like when was the last time all the universes gathered because Whis and Champa said they hadnt seen each other in a long time

Do all the Universes have to get together for Millenial reports or something

>But they've never hinted towards Zeno being able to create, ONLY destroy.

>Meanwhile, my theory on the grand priest being evil based on literally nothing is totally legit

I didn't know they allowed actual retards on Sup Forums
He's the "God of Everything"
There's nothing that suggests he can't create, he has no counterparts or equals in his palace & literally every god worships him.

It's a much safer bet, user.

Cause he's a robot?

Happy kitty = cute kitty

Well he probably haven't seen Beerus in thousands of years.
He's like that weird uncle that you know exists, but you never want him to visit.

> Gods are not allowed to travel between universe' willy-nilly
> Champa does so
Well they are brothers, and their universes are twins, so they're probably allowed to atleast communicate.
Also, now I want a filler episode, where Beerus and Champa switch places for a day.

Because of other reasons? Are you retarded or something?