Sup Forums is done

Sup Forums is done.
Long live 8ch@n.

The site now intentionally breaks CSS if you block these highly suspicious third party domains.

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5723072
motherfuckingwebsite.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shill!

Hush your mouth nigger.
I don't want these faggot redditors in the bunker

it seems like it breaks if you scroll too far, in some threads it doesn't happen and in some it does

They will just type it into google and give up when it doesn't show up

Back to Cripplechan with you.

Don't you have like 3 bunkers?

And i just bought the pass

>muh sekrit club

8ch*n is for subhumans

I really dig the new design

this is why moderator and janitor identity should be dumped in thread. mods/jans should be dox'd v& and fileted from neck to groin

works for me
it's nice not being a brainlet

same

this fucking sucks. how do I fix this? Not allowing this crap on my PC sorry Hiro.

but fun isn't allowed on full pol :(

>css is broke
>not using your own css
Oh that’s right, because we have been flooded with the most technologically illiterate bunch of hand holders in the world. 90% of the time you won’t even follow the leaders who are, naively, willing to lead you loud obnoxious morons.

It only breaks when I scroll all the way to the bottom

Great x-mas gift hiro, you pig fucker

what is css

bumping for mod disclosure

Bump

Maybe you can buy it away :)

I’ll tell you en route, get to the choppa first

>not using Halloween theme

someone turn gookmoot into a happy merchant

lol holy shit. this appears someone who has access to the backend is injecting their own sites to collect data for re-selling

counter strike source

I can't. I have a condition where I can't look at dark backgrounds with bright text. No joke
>inb4 epilepsy

not epilepsy, so post all the strobing gifs you want

I have noticed this as well, any info on the redirects

we irc now

>so post all the strobing gifs you want
Far easier to make images with dark backgrounds and bright text though.

1st link is a U.S. Kansas business
2nd link is a Ukraine business
3rd link is a fucking UK business

Looks like someone is trying to collect information for wholesale sales. The UK business might be collecting information on EU posters. I doubt Hiroshimoot knows about this. Someone Tweet/message him immediately about this.

Do you realize the shitstorm thats going to rain down on this website once the mainstream media and feminist jews get winds that some user murdered this chick for our entertainment, you faggots have officially fucked this website for good, FUCK

that's easy, I just don't read them. I don't read half of the shit on the internet anymore. I just use image boards that are already image dumps. No one says anything funny or informative anymore anyway

I miss spookytheme

found it
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5723072

I'm only here ironically.
I completely support the new world order.
I love the idea of ruining the planet, destroying nations, dumbing down populations, causing widespread panic and pandemonium, and spreading disease all for a few years of temporary pleasure and wealth.
That's absolutely my jam.

Thanks for listening, whoever you are.

christ, Columbo

now where are my fucking car keys?

Try motherfuckingwebsite.com/

it doesn't kill me or anything, it just screws my eyes for a while, but it's in my brain. Most people get a less severe form of it

M-me too?

Basically like make-up, but for web pages

that's honestly why I still come here. I voted Hillary in 2016 and Obama the elections before. Used to always say "not gay, just fucking love rainbows" but they took away my rainbows

now I'm back, and I'm hungry for steak sandwiches

christmas schutz staffle you'll have to google it

so that's what it is. But I dont use uMatrix, to me it seems that 4chanX breaks it as well

you do know gookmoot has control of ch8ch right, hotwheels sold it years ago. Jim did a video about it years ago