Abortion Discussion Thread

>Abortion Discussion ThreadPro Life
VS
>Pro Choice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESqdmQFTNhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

against

women have to learn their actions and their decisions come with responsibilities one of which is that if you consentually fuck a guy that doesn't pull out in time, that's your ( the womans ) and his fault, nobody elses. The nation shouldn't pay for it by loss of potentionally productive force that could extend economic possibilities of the state,

Even though I agree with you 100%. What is your answer to those who say that a woman could get pregnant from rape? I usually answer that rape is rarely a reason for abortion (0.1% from a study)

Pro Life
Women are soulless murderers.

I'd make it to be the same as Polish abortion law from which I remember correctly is abortion legal only if woman has been raped or there are some sort of defects but that's it.

At the same time I can see this being misused from their side in a sense that they could claim that somebody raped them altho it was consentual

prolly would be good if you had some sort of confirmation from the police before proceeding with that sort of abortion

So you believe in resitrcted abortion? That's actually very well thought. I believe people should live with the consequences of their decisions. Even rape can be prevented. Women that usually get raped are those who go to clubs and dance all night. I believe that everyone should be responsible for their actions.

Obviously abortion has been working out. Developed countries are dying because of it.

That's true. Here in Greece we have abortion 100% legal but we also have open borders and shit so I wouldn't expect anything from our lefty president..

Abortion is murder. Currently pregnant at 10 weeks. The baby already has a brain, heart, arms, legs, toes and its own blood type. Despite the clump of cells argument, the first sense a fetus develops is touch at 8 weeks. Meaning they can feel pain already. I had a silent miscarriage previously at 7 1/2 weeks and while the baby was dying I could feel it struggling. I can't imagine doing this on purpose, I'm sure the women who have felt the same thing I did and likely is why we have so many crazy leftist women. Feeling something literally die inside of you changes you.

It's murder. Ends don't justify the means.

>Kill baby vs. Sell it for $$ to desperate childless couple as 9 month investment.

I don't think you can sell them... Wouldn't that technically be human trafficking?

Non white == free abortions
White == no abortions

In America the majority of abortions are done on minorities. If it wasn't for abortion whites would have been a minority in the US decades ago.

The foster care system is already filled with too many kids, you are vastly overestimating how much people want to adopt kids when so many fertility treatments exist today.

I agree abortion is wrong

Maybe then our grand parents would have realized the problem they are to society and not given them all the rights they did.

Abortion is fucking amazing
Can you imagine how many more niggers and spics we'd have if abortion was illegal? What a nightmare

Yes, it is full of older kids, infants get adopted though

Pro-life.
And yes, I'm non-religious.

daily reminder

I don't see how that's relevant. Whether or not they have rights they would still reproduce and still begin to outnumber us. Either way the past is in the past and good fucking luck revoking the rights of Hispanics.

Besides abortion is good for society, the majority of abortions are performed on unwed, poor, single mothers, these women don't raise the best of society, when you carry out abortions you aren't aborting future doctors or presidents, you are primarily aborting future felons.

They don't though, adoption rates for all children are low and abuse rates are well above the national average.

Torn. As a Christian I hate abortion, but I also have a visceral dislike of the severely disabled.

Its not a learned thing so its definitely something innate for me to not like them.

Ideal is no abortion and downies are put in their own isolated environment away from the rest of us. Obviously it has to be dignified, not some hospital where we lock them up

Abortion is murder. The only reason there is even a debate is because of a bunch of eugenics spewing feminists that hated the family unit decided they wanted to kill nigger babies. Actions have consequences. Life is tough.

Not my body - not my choice.

>Pro Choice
what about the children's choice?

>Christian
>hates the disabled
Hmmmmm

Fetuses aren't renowned for their decision making abilities.

Evidence based.

If the children are capable of making their choice known than they can refuse.

reminder that the pill and planned parenthood were intended to decimate/eliminate the minorities in america
and ofc it's wrong to value a bit of fun w/o condom higher than a life
only a psychopath would make such a decision
the only cases in which it's legitimate are either rape or diagnosed severe illness

>Christians are dumb hypocrites who don't understand their own theology
News at 11. Christians are fucking retarded, you wouldn't believe how many Christians take Dante Alighieri's divine Comedy to be biblical canon.

Tits or you'll miscarriage. No immunity

Shitskins, jews and white trash can abort as much as they want. Good whites don't need to resort to Jesus Perez sticking a broom in their vegene anyways

im a paedophobe. Kill all fucking babies.

>wow look its another internet obgyn

OY VEY BRITKEK JESUS CHRIST!!!!!
Have any of you read Dr. Neil (((Strausmann)))'s book DMT: The Spirit Molecule? From his clinical trials, he believes that the soul of the baby enters into the body at 49 days exactly (Doesn't matter what age, race, sex according to him). Pretty interesting observations and recordings from that book

>Pro Life

you mean Pro Birth... the funny thing about pro "lifers" is they don't give a shit if the kid staves to death because the family couldn't afford to support him and the same people want to cut all the social safety nets taht would support the kid. They don't care about life. Their "pro life" stance is just virtue signaling.

You can't possibly know that. For all you know not permitting abortions would make black families stronger than they are today. Perhaps welfare would have been less generous out of sheer necessity.

There is no ethical argument in favour of abortion that couldn't be equally applied to toddlers. Prove me worong faggots

Right wingers give more to charity than leftards. Not only that, but most every leftist charity is a front for some kind of political agenda or criminal bullshit.

Pro choice.

Niggers and liberals are the most likely to abort children. It's cheap and effective demicide

But that would give men equal access to infanticide. By keeping it all prenatal, women get a monopoly.

Perhaps, but what if low risk access to abortion is the very thing making them liberal?

You should also consider that for every brown libtard they abort they want 3 to immigrate here.

Feminism has made blacks into what they are today.

Against abortion.
Cause baby lives matter

There you go!!

It is wrong

I agree

I'm neither pro life nor pro choice.

>black
>families
pick one. evolution takes millennia. negression to the meme will always thwart any serious rise in mean negro IQ.

Hello everyone. OP Here. This was actually meant to be a debate but literally nobody is pro-life. I was hoping we could trigger a snowflake

I'm calling him out on it because I'm a Christian too but I don't hate the disabled. Bud out.

Would you kill a child after it was born? Then why would you not just a few months before..? They could use the money for the abortion to feed the fucking child, dumbass. If the parents are not capable or raising it why not hand it to a couple that can't have children but really want a family? Abortion is killing what others would die for.

Pro choice

Fertilized egg isn't a sentient being.
Developmental problems in the fetus can result in a mental disability with barely lucid offspring who can't really enjoy human life and is also a burden on society.
Additionally single women or couples who get abortions are the type of retards who have unprotected sex and face unplanned pregnancy in the first place (much more often than well educated / high socioeconomic class people), so they're unlikely to be able or in worst cases even willing to raise a proper productive member of the society.

>They could use the money for the abortion to feed the fucking child, dumbass.
Are you retarded? Raising a child is a massive long term money drain whereas abortion is one time thing.

Normie European, what would I expect? Most abortions happen at 13 weeks and the baby is fully functioning at 8 weeks and it can also feel pain. Do you know how abortions are operated? They put a tube in the vagina that works as a powerful vacuum that literally torns the baby apart and sucks it in.

>They could use the money for the abortion to feed the fucking child, dumbass.
That was legit trolling. But the argument given after? What can you not reply, thats why you skipped? Get off my thread newfag

Pro Choice, because a human life has no value and morality and justice are both lies.

-Remember: the baby's peripheral nervous system has been developed completely at 8 weeks and most abortions are done between 8 and 13 weeks. The baby can FEEL that. It's a human being. Why not give it a chance in life? The baby might grow up to change the world and you don't have the right to take that away from it.

Then can you become an hero? If human life is so worthless for you, you could discharge yourself from it by commitng suicide. You wont be missed faggot

My life is worth everything to me. Why should I kill myself? That is not an argument.

Abort all babies. Abolish humanity.

The baby's life is worth everything to it. It's a human being.

Why what's so bad about humanity? We are just another species on earth. Our impact on our planet is minor and after our disappearence nothing of us will remain here.. Why abolsih humanity?

Growing up a Catholic I started out being very against abortion - it’s so terribly wrong and evil etc

Once I saw the actual statistics of *who* the roe v wade choice majority caters to, I was able to change my position on it and view it as a necessary evil.

Everyone watch this video till the end. If you don't feel sorry then you are the one who's not a human, not the baby.

Pro Life is just a code word for Pro Non-White.

>I was just pretending to be retarded, honest ;^)
Also, the number of unplanned pregnancies exceed the number of infertile couples seeking to adopt. Even now not all children without parents are getting adopted, but you're suggesting we should raise that number even further regardless? I'm taking a guess that you're not exactly very keen on feeding and clothing leftover children soon either.

There's no demand for more children, especially if you consider the global scale issue of overpopulation and exploitation of limited resources, though of course the need to increase population can vary country by country. I know it's harsh to accept, but I personally think that in the interests of preserving higher standards of living and level of education for the general public it's acceptable to cull those who are very likely to become a big burden on the society, especially because the operation is performed when they're not yet in possession of higher cognitive functions.

Nice appeal to emotion.

It's murder, but we'd have twice as many niggers withouth it. Abortion is the reason the nigger population has stayed so low even tough they have been there for hundreds of years. I'm pro life for whites tho

Universally 70% of child murders are women. Normally the mother of the child

Abortion is completely fucked as a concept.
If you don't want children wear a rubber, killing a kid because you wanted to enjoy fucking a girl slightly more is inhuman

You didn't watch though, did you faggot? Let our population increase, we'll stay without food and eventually all starve to death. But you can't deny the fact that its horrible to have an abortion and should always be avoided.

Couldn't agree more, user.

>muh viability
abortionists don't realize a human cant survive on its own until its ~14 years old and that's probably too young. So let my kill my kids if they are 14 years or younger NOW. MY KIDS MY CHOICE.

But not to me. I bet the steak-you-ate-today's life was also worth everything to it, you still ate it.
Someone else is not you, so what ever value you give to it is purely based on your emotions/convictions.
"A human being" is just an animal, there is NO intrinsic difference between them, and they are worthless, as in the end they do not matter.
Not to me, because they have no influence on me.
Not to the universe at large, because they are just irrelevant from that perspective.

I made up my mind, my highest principle is to be without contradictions:

You can't be pro choice if you believe in the Value of Humans.
You can't be pro life without drawing a line between humans and animals or believing that animals should have human rights (some people do).

I can't draw a line between humans and animals. And I don't believe they should have human rights. Therefore I have to be pro choice. Therefore Humans have no value.

That being said, if you believe that being without contradiction is less valuable then believing in the value of human life and you still are pro choice, and you make up stupid arguments like "but it's not yet developed" or shit like that, then you are a foul who is lying to himself.

I did, and yes the procedure looks nasty. Nice appeal to emotion.
>But you can't deny the fact that its horrible to have an abortion and should always be avoided.
I just did in my previous post though. You throwing a tantrum doesn't make my points less valid. It's a necessary evil.

I used to be all for abortion considering it's almost always poor people or minorities getting it, but after I had two kids and learned that a fetus has a heart beat around 10 weeks I changed my position to "okay with it as long as the fetus doesn't yet have a heartbeat". There's something very symbolic about a heart beat. When your heart stops, you're dead, when it starts you're alive. Also it's a lot more concrete of a position than "only before ".

There’s nothing worse than some edgy pent up atheist.

> > r/atheism

I don't support it but I'm not stopping someone from getting one. Just don't expect me to have a high opinion of you if you're constantly ripping them out.

Necessary? Why not just use a damn condom?

>baby lives matter

Why stick up for the perp when the victim is so much cuter.

It's murder.

You actually set an arbitrary date. Any date other than conception is an arbitrary date.

Not gonna argue with dem digits. I'm just saying some nigs actually had jobs and families before the 'civil rights' era.

dress it up and use as many terms as you'd like to make it sound less barbaric than it actually is and so you don't feel as bad but... it's murder of an innocent; plain & simple.

Well in that case, the right to life is also a lie and we should kill both the bitch and the baby for being sociopathic enough to purchase the destruction of her own flesh and blood.

Don't play the Eugenics game with me, kiddo. I'll win every time.

>pro life vs pro choice
Hegelian dialectic. It shouldn't be a choice. Every healthy society in human history has practiced eugenics and dysgenicsm

Lowlife retards who have no means or in worst case any intention to raise a child don't use condoms because they're retards, that's precisely my point. Of course people actually using contraception would be preferable, but reality disagrees.

Pro life
Abortion is murder, you're killing another live human being even if its not even surfaced into the world. As well as to keep millennial women lower class than true families who've planned their life ahead.

If you really wanted to abolish humanity, you would kill women first. Women are the reproductive bottleneck for our species.

A single man can impregnate thousands of women. Unless and until you kill every man down to the last, it literally has no effect.

But women actually are physically limited in how many children they can produce in a lifetime--15 at best.

So killing women is more efficient than killing unborn babies. At least if your goal is as you state.

abortion is a 1st degree murder

Exactly, it's not the kid's probelm. It's the parent's fault.
Agreed. It is horrible to take the life of a human being who has not yet experienced it.

>abortion on demand up to the point when the turd can survive on its own (7th month)
>mandatory abortion if the child has severe genetic defects or you lose any and all healthcare benefits
>paid abortions (1-2k$ upfront instead 50-100k in lifetime benefits leeched) and paid sterilizations for minorities and low-income white trash
Quality over quantity, christcucks.

>condom

Why the fuck would they use a condom. They are using an r-selected reproductive strategy. You are literally important their offspring into your cuck countries and paying taxes to buy their tendies.

They are winning. You, the people who are killing your own children, are losing.

>Eugenics
>should

I'm not.
Eugenics is a wrong conclusion, it's to think that we can actually solve the paradox.
No. We can't.
I came to the conclusion, that there is no "should" we can aspire to. That is the final blackpill.

also read the whole conversation before asking already answered questions

>It is horrible to take the life of a human being who has not yet experienced it.
It's even more horrible to allow retards and children with genetic defects to live. Best case scenario is they suffer alone their entire live.

Then you agree it is perfectly fine to kill women for seeking an abortion?

Pro choice
it keeps the nigger population in check

Yes, sure, it's just not worth doing.
You would just kill her out of hatred, and there is certainly no value in that.

That's the real tragedy. Shitskins are having 6 million kids while urbanites are pursuing a career or leading a degenerate lifestyle.