Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-VR

>inb4

Confirmed VA for Yusaku

Get ready for edge

NepNep is a fake NEET and a fake loli!

He doesn't look like Yusaku at all

Is vrains or whatever it´s spelled going to be better than Arc-V?

Do we know who the director is, this time around?

No news on the director or VA's.

Yusaku's suit is so ugly. It looks really cheap and the color scheme is horrible.
Before editing it let's try salvaging it by changing the color scheme.
The suit used colors from Yusaku's head but darker, specifically his eye color to do that awful green, so i tried using his hair color in bright and darker shades before playing a bit.
1,2,4,6,7,8,9,12,13,14,16,17,18,19 and 24 are the ones i like.

2ch just reached 300 Arc-V hate threads. Simply insane.

Explain further

2ch just reached 300 Arc-V hate threads. Simply insane.

Further

The website 2ch has just reached 300 Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V hate threads. It is simply insane.

Dr strange sucked

Further

This tomato is too manly

No thanks

>Account Name: Playmaker

6, 7, 16, 17, 19, and 21 all look decent.
Considering that we had this issue with Yusaku's hair itself initially, I'm curious as to what brought about the color choices. Is the lead designer colorblind? Are they just going through standout colors they've never used before?

>Read VRAINS as VTRAINS
>Immediately thought of card games on trains
Can't be the only one one who thought this.

We just had that, dude.

Y'know in an odd way, that's actually kind of a brilliant way to market a half-assed anime for a card game franchise. Dragging it into infamy's actually a good way for something to draw a crowd, even if only to shit on it further.

Whats his name

His name.

Could this destroy Zarc?

Give me his name and nobody gets hurt

I'm actually looking forward to these duels.

This looks pretty good.

Ah dammit it's Sasuke and Emiya Shiro's VA

These booties can't be destroyed

Yuto vs Shun never

Yuto and Shun tag duel never

That moment even FatsoXLunas has more chances of happening then YuseiXAki

Lewd

Why would you want to fag up arcv like that?

Hey kid

I find it funny how Tetsuo literally falls for any girl close/affiliated to Shark. Except in the manga, it's kind of disturbing that they had Tetsuo taste Luna's tears.

While posting this, what with Shion/Sinon?

Do they even have a legit reason to duel?

Shun wants to kill Leo?

If Zoodiacs is the best Xyz archetype, Nekroz is the best Ritual archetype, Monarchs is the best Tribute archetype, and Invoker is the best Fusion archetype, then what are the best Synchro and Pendulum archetypes?

Sounds good to me, what's Yuya's problem?

Remove Yuya. Shun vs Reiji would actually be decent

>Zoodiacs is the best Xyz archetype, Nekroz is the best Ritual archetype
They aren't the best. They are unbalancedly broken. One is an archetype that uses 1 card to set up a board and another is one where every card has 4 effects, with 3 being good. They deserve the banlist

EGAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Arc-V has THE highest number of 3+ participant duels in the entire franchise.
>even the final boss is a battle royale.
>Almost none of the team-ups are the team-ups that people wanted.
>Yuzu and Yuya haven't even been in the same duel since Episode TWO.
>Yuto and Shun are never shown working together.
>The Ruris all collectively make a single jobber when teamed up during the mind control subplot.
>Very rarely is anything interesting done with the Multi-Man mechanics, to the point that even DM and ZeXal's tag duels had more mechanical depth.

The entire Arc-V writing staff should be ashamed of themselves. Hikokubo especially.

anime?

I don't see why it's Yuya's problem since Leo, Reira(as well as Ray) and even add Yushou in for the dumbass move he did 129 were responsible for Yuzu and the others dying.

>Invoker the best Fusion archetype
>Zoodiacs the best Xyz archetype
What gave you that impression? The decks in their pure forms are hot casual garbage. They just happen to be generic enough that stupid combos can be made when combined with older cards.

Take out the cards belonging to other archetypes, stop pretending the decks are good standalone, and they die hard.

>The Ruris all collectively make a single jobber when teamed up during the mind control subplot.
The only one who won was Rin but that ended up being pointless. Plus all they had Yuzu brainwashed for was to piss off Yuya and advertise Raging Tempest cover card.

At least we got a Dinobeemon to Rebellion's Paildramon. That was cool.

>the Yuus and Ruris all come back in the last episode because EGAO or whatever
>they're all babies

How will that make you feel?

Vrains is YGO meeta Tron.

This will be as equally as dissapointing as ARC-V and Zexual.

Didnt Shark bang Luna at the end or something?

No one knows. Last we saw was her back to working with Kaito while watching Yuma in a tournament.

Why bang her when you can bang a literal semen demon?

wait what?! so she was not with shark at the end tought?
Yoshida, you fucking piece of shit.

Don't worry, user! The Arc-V united the dimensions, so Shark now will live a romantic comedy with his sister and Luna!

I can already imagine they fighting in bed to see who makes him cum first

On scale 1 to 10, how mad Shun is going to be?

I figure his anger is gonna be Rank 12

Ruri calm the fuck down

I guess we know who got ray's sluttitude

>Spirit partner

As mad as he was with Dennis but this time Security won't be able to stop him only EGAO will.

>Ruri continues her incest shitposting well past her death.

Rio is pure Imotou.
Luna is for Shark
dont be nasty.

I should've clarified, I meant most broken/unbalanced/easily used to great effect. In lieu of that, what would you say the equivalents of Zoodiacs/Nekroz/Invokers/Monarchs are for Synchro and Pendulum?

Nothing, because your criteria is "most broken right now"

Ruri can only be nasty

Being nasty and burn damage are the only things she knows

Of course Rio is pure. She's only ever been with 1 guy, her brother.

Why is this so hard to understand? All I mean is, what would be the closest Synchro and Pendulum equivalent to what Zoodiacs are for Xyz and what Nekroz are for Ritual.

Say what you want but at least ARC-V seems like its going to end with awesome duels and animation
>Dennis Vs Yuya
>Reiji Vs Yuya
>Shun Vs Yuya
Now if only the stupid action cards wouldn't exist

Handsome Dennis is a good way to end the series.

Blackwings and Pepe?

Yes, I also agree that Dennis getting his ass handed to him by Tomato Jesus is a good way to end the series.

Post cringe

Shun and Reiji are my favorites so I'm glad they're getting better final duels and we're not left with that Zarc crap.

He's a winner even when he loses.

>Show ends with Ruris written out of the show

what did they mean by this?

This is what you call autism.

Girls have no place in Ono's YGO.

Why would you think they are going to be any good considering the last duel was complete garbage?

They'll look good, if nothing else.

Yuya Vs Gongenzaka was meant to be shit. Gongenzaka is a shitty character after all. We all know this duels work if there is at least one good character.

The main plot already ended in 140. This is just filler until VRAINS starts.

>We all know the duels work if there is at least one good character.
Counter: Shun VS Dennis. And don't try and say "well neither are good characters" because we know that's a load.

Arc-V doesn't have any good characters so I guess you realise that all the upcoming duels will be shit then.

true
Myabe good was a bad word to use. It's more like fun character. Dennis and Shun are fun to watch

Stop insulting Gon-chan!

Animation maybe, duels not so much. It's basically EGAO Jobfest as a ceremonial duel. As well as most of the reasons behind them are random as hell and all to make a baby smile.

But why?

oh god no

there's no way ono is the director for vrains

konami can't be that stupid can they

I'll happily take Dennis dueling Yuuya for some random reason over Dennis not dueling at all.

Don't panic yet, we don't know any of the staff or VAs. For all we know, Hikokubo has been replaced as Duel Writer.

Been translating the latest to my language and all the REIRA EGAO shit is insane.

GOO GOO GAA GAA

BABY MAKE BOOM BOOM!

BABY FILL DIAPERS WITH ARC-V SCRIPT

>For all we know, Hikokubo has been replaced as Duel Writer.
That part is impossible

I could say there are promising rumors that Urobutcher is on the writing team because NAS was impressed with his Kamen Rider work, and at least one gullible retard would at least half buy it

Quick, you are hired as the main writer for VRAINS. How do you save the franchise?

It continues of Zexal.

I take notes so I don't completely forget character arcs a third of the way through the show. I write ideas for "expansion" of the plot so that if by some miracle I get extra time for my show, I already have ideas for content that can fill the gaps. That's not to say I write half a show, but the extra time can be used to answer questions and solve issues that originally wouldn't have been addressed due to time constraints. I make sure to include the side characters frequently, but only in situations where they actually feel relevant (Anna/Droite/Gauche, not the Numbers Club). On that note, no irrelevant side characters. Each character brings something to the show or they fall off the map. If they aren't useful for SOMETHING, they aren't present.