Is the Steyr AUG the official rifle of the Alt Right?

Is the Steyr AUG the official rifle of the Alt Right?
We need an official rifle. It can't be the AR 15 due to US but it also can't be the AK 47 due to its commie history. But the AUG seems like a good candidate. It's very aesthetic, fashy and retrofuturist like good synthwave. It's literally called Sturmgewehr in Austria. Here by nominate the Steyr AUG to be the official rifle of the Alt Right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlRVhiLAhT4
youtube.com/watch?v=gMK5OGEIbwk
youtu.be/ukflfSmJHeA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

offical assault rifle maybe, but the official rifle is the FN FAL

considering we will need to kill at least 100 niggers each, its a good rifle to spray with.
very controlable and easy to change the barrel if it overheats

You know the FAL has a fire selector for full auto, right?

>Alt Right
Jewish meme
>le bullpup maymay
no thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=AlRVhiLAhT4

but does it fire an intermediate cartridge?

>bullpups
Nah.

Would the stg44 be to cliche?

fucking kek
stop LARPing

There is no "alt right" you faggot, it's a label given to CIA plant faggots like Spencer by the Jewish media because they'd get sued out their asses if they called him a Nazi. Anyone who says "alt right" is a fucking Jew faggot piece of shit and needs a healthy helping of gas

youtube.com/watch?v=gMK5OGEIbwk

Whats wrong with the Sturmgewehr 44?

Some do.

Please kill yourself.

No, the official gun is an Fn FAL R1

*battle rifle

no. no they do not. 7.62 NATO is not intermediate.

IWI Tavor is the official rifle of Kekistan, and the Uzi is the official sub gun

>no ar 15
>due to us
Yeah let's just ignore the most economical and functional rifle at your disposal that can be chambered in everything, 22lr to .458 socom.

Stg44 unaffordable and outdated.

The AUG is called Stg 77 in Austria

Do you know the advantage of a bull pup? The AUG has a 20'' barrel firing 556 at 3200 FPS
while being the same length was a 16'' AR 15

This

AR 15 image is ruined to its affiliated with US military and military police. It's literally Golem; the gun

Whatever rifle that OP uses to kill himself with will become the official rifle of the Alt-Right.
Make your choice, faggot-shill.
SAGE

People should own whatever gun works best for their budget and lifestyle.

Uh no the FAL is known for being a DMR or battle rifle, not an assault rifle.

They do, but it's fucking rare and still retarded to call it an assault rifle.

FG-42, MG42 or StG44.

I vote for vz58
the AK for white people
thank you based Czechs

belong in a museum lad

Why not settle for MG42 or MG3?
The MG3 has a rate of fire at 1300+ rounds per minute.

>AR 15 due to US
no, its the AR.

The FN FAL with the jungle camo, also known as the Rhodie FAL. It is the definitive symbol of white man killing niggers. Nothing else comes close. It is a rifle made solely for dispatching subhumans.

Seems good, but I love my AK.

The FN SCAR

looks too communist and fires commie ammo no thanks

could be a good one considering niggers will probably just keep running at us.
aug would be good if movement was needed

AR-180 is also a good choice
only association is with IRA and that's fine

> FN
>Belgian... = Anti-white EU

its a fucking AK varient you faggot fucking commie.

This would be a good thread, if it wasnt for the literal niggers and their niggery.

>Why not settle for MG42 or MG3?
At least this fuck is trying.

>Is the Steyr AUG the official rifle of the Alt Right?
The aug is a bullpup carbine for urban warfare, as isn't even american. No weapon could be less Sup Forums by trying.

>But muh 56%
Yeah, which is 56% more white freedom than in shitnigger russia.

>not Aryan G3 with sniper 7.62 Bullets to blow up the heads of Gypsies and Mudslims

I vote for the G3

>Can get a cheap PTR
>Cheap mags
>Extremely durable
>Real king of the third world fuck that AK slut
>Real fuckin NATO for us burly boyz
>Doesn't afraid of anything

You have your priorities way off if you are really saying that it only represents the US.
Germany just got a shipment in for arming its soldiers with variant m4 rifles.
You can't get out of your own way just to have muh euro bulpup, instead of using a rifle created and adapted by the most war hungry nation for its overall history.
We still use the same fucking 50 bmg crew gun that we made in WW2. It's because guns are practical physics and functionality comes way before nationality.

When the US is finally forced to go back over there and shoah you subhumans, it'll be with the AR-15.

Cetme here /brofist

>The aug is a bullpup carbine for urban warfare, as isn't even american. No weapon could be less Sup Forums by trying.

Lmao, the standard AUG has a 20'' barrel lad, firing 556 faster than most of your AR15 configurations while being more compact.

Somebody please apply a fashwave filter over this pic

Firing a machine gun has the added bonus of building teamwork and camaraderie as well.

thx, its also avaible with wooden buttstock and grip for extra Chad feeling

Its a bad weapon though.

This.

FN S2000

Only carries 20 rounds in a magazine as opposed to 30, though.
You'd spend more time reloading than firing, although I love that rifle.

How about the FAL?

Also, pic related is my personal FAL.

But it be fired prone?

No it cannot.

Its an urban weapon. It is designed for urban warfare. Just because this retard is using one in camo doesn't mean anything.

The difference of four inches really doesn't mean much either.

Go be a no-guns somewhere else.

This

FAL based on history. AR-15 based on the fact that I can literally afford to equip an army with them using only money in my bank account.

It's fucking ugly.

I say we issue AR-10s to our masses.

>someone who clearly has never handled an actual rifle, let alone been in combat

Really the only disadvantages (coming from someone who doesn't like bullpups) are that generally you have a sloppy trigger, there's generally some issue between malfunction clearance or lack of ability to be ambidextrous without some sort of disassembly/reassembly, and that it can be hard to reload a bullpup in full kit.

Real Chads only shoot hand loaded super 45-70 out of a lever action

Best magazine release on any bullpup, but any malfunction in ejection or extraction and you're p much buttfucked.

Pancor Jackhammer FT retro W!

>kekistan
>official gun is from israel
Sounds about right.

>bullpup
>meme
the fuck are you talking about.

The inability to use the ground beneath your feet as a stabilizer, and keep your profile as small as possible makes the aug a shit weapon for noguns, and ironically, people who have never been in combat. You're a noguns, and you should kill yourself for playing pretend while I'm trying to impart on you some important shit.

t. Alt right

>It can't be the AR 15 due to US

this

>government got rid of the FN C1
>no chicom semi-auto reproductions for civilian market
>government going to smelt all the retired BHP's
we let faggots with no gun knowledge write the laws

>it can't be fired prone
youtu.be/ukflfSmJHeA

>it's not the battle rifle of at least three first world armies
>it didn't see combat in the iraq war
>it's an urban weapon

It fills me with joy knowing you will never reproduce.

Its an israeli weapon

>Is 6 inches off the overall length of your rifle worth the extra bullshit that accompanies bullpups?
>No, it isn't.

> AUG can not be fired prone

You can't be serious or never tried it because you can fire it prone.

>for killing sooties in the dark of night

Perfect for the altright

You cheated in that armslist contest, fuck off faggot.

Try placing the stock to your shoulder with 8 inches of banana clip pushing it off the ground. I have held one, they aren't terrible weapons, but they fill a niche.

EXCEPT THATS NOT PRONE! Placing the rifle over the edge of a windowsil is not fucking prone, nor is on the edge of a table, or a chair. You get on your stupid fucking belly.

bullpup SKS for maximum comfy

>Is the Steyr AUG the official rifle of the Alt Right?
nah they like to be able to hit the things they shoot at

CZ 805 in FDE of course

also we could try out the VHS2

The mk17 most badass powerful looking rifle with the fal
Sorri bed england

Actually I didn’t. I used my website and paid for Google AdWords advertising, about $300 to be exact. And I shit posted on here and R to get clicks.

Everyday I made a post asking how armslist is legal and making fun of “burgers” for allowing it. In the posts he link to armslist was my promotional link.

I actually won it fair and square. When I spoke to the armslist staff, they were amazed by the analytics from my shitposting/advertising campaign.

The British L1A1 variant was semi-auto only, though

Did my service in the austrian army so i had to use one and it's less of a hassle then you try to make it look.
P.S.
>as if other guns wouldn't have magazins sticking out
P.P.S.
>Clip

Nah bro, you need a FN Scar

>tfw live in bumfuck alabama
>tfw steyr built a new production facility with sales floor 20 minutes up the road

feels good man

Or you just put a 30 round magazine in it

major motoko would be proud. In 3 iterations more you would be having an anime weapon irl.

No, it's Belgian.

I'm down for the Steyr AUG given it was what I used most commonly in the military.

>We need an official rifle.
AEK-973

F2000 is Belgium, TAR-21 is Israeli

>Carbine
>20 inch barrel standard
So, is the M16 a carbine? Or is the AUG a rifle after all?
They can be fired prone quite well, it's literally easier than with an AK as those stick out more.
t. Conscript

Eight inches at the stock is very different than eight inches across the trigger from the stock.

>clip
Yep, sure. Right in all the ways that don't fucking matter.

>AEK-973
>5.45×39mm
when will NATO just admit that we can not compete and officially adopt this god tier cartridge?

why not AN-94, it can pierce bulletproof wests

The definition of carbine isn't determined by barrel length user. Its entirely superfluous information that people jerk off over.

>it's literally easier than with an AK as those stick out more.
Well, I never mentioned that rifle. I'm not a fan of AK for this reason either. Honestly, I think it was a shitty weapon for the commies. They should have designed something more ergonomic.

in fact, now that I think about it, most of the M4 variants actually are carbines.

Trannie bottles blue guy and then kicks yellow guy? Whos he with? Im confused.

>Battlefield meme gun
>Literally unicorn rarity
What would the accompanying LMG be? The fucking LSAT so we can use super common caseless ammo?