|AI-Self teaching bots-Machines thread|

What does Sup Forums think about AI, and these bots, what will their effect on employment and jobs be?Will they enslave us all?What about their morality?Can you teach a bot to recognize shills?

For or against it Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=R9OHn5ZF4Uo
|Smart bots general|

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
willrobotstakemyjob.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in 5 years we all will be unemployed

fpbp
every damn time

> also this
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

plz be my ai girlfriend

If you can't beat em, join em

BITS FOR THE MACHINE GOD
BOLTS FOR THE MACHINE THRONE

yeah most humans probably will have robotic parts soon, can't wait for my arm-installed hand gun

Damn it I knew I should have added some bait in this post.

willrobotstakemyjob.com

3.5%niggers
best of luck to you

shit this website is amazing, I'm at 3.7%

4.2% here
>phew I still have some time

>Can you teach a bot to recognize shills?
I actually spent a weekend trying to write a bot that would be able to classify posts on Sup Forums as shitposts or not. It used a bayesian classifier, same as most email spam filters.
The problem was that I had to manually train it. So basically I waded through random threads for a whole weekend, telling the bot whether each post was a shitpost or not. It was exhausting.
After training, the bot could classify shitposts like 70% of the time. But improving its accuracy beyond that proved intractable. Shitposts, by definition, can be almost arbitrarily difficult to differentiate from sincere posts. There's no way a simple bayesian classifier could learn how to detect irony.
Maybe someday, someone will use a more sophisticated technique to create a true janny-bot.

it all depends on what you define as a shitpost for it, the learning algorithm in the video could be usefull
I don't know, something about a shill recognizing robot seems beautiful

>what will their effect on employment and jobs be?
All jobs that rely on mental and not physical effort can and will be replaced by AI. The physical labor takes more effort and as long as there are people on the left pushing for mass immigration you will continue to see humans employed at slave rates.

>Will they enslave us all?
Eventually.

>What about their morality?
They may or may not have it. Depends on weather the AI decides if it is in its favor to have it.

>Can you teach a bot to recognize shills?
That already exist. There are plenty of NLP projects with sentiment analysis that allows for you to detect what and how someone speaks/types/communicates. People use it on social media all the time to detect what people are saying and how they feel on bulk. It is one thing to read a persons post on a matter and judge their intentions but when a bot does it to millions of post at a time you get a totally different view on the problem.

>For or against it Sup Forums?
Doesn't matter. It is going to happen either way.

Jobs that rely on mental effort are much harder to be taught to bots than physical jobs.We see this in factories where most jobs have been taken by machines that do repetitive tasks.
Not saying that mental labor won't eventually be taken too.The difference between these is that one are AI, the second are machines.But still it will take a while before all mental labor is automated.

I'm all for AI. In fact I wrote an AI that can shit post on my behalf on Sup Forums - it even knows how to complete the captchas

It gives us a practical way to study consciousness, mind-body problem, intelligence, etc.
So I think AI is essential to give us more insight into these things.

An AI that can solve captchas?
> big if true
yeah I can see your point, although they might become smarter than us and enslave us, that's what I would like to avoid

>become smarter than us and enslave us, that's what I would like to avoid
Well that's pretty speculative and still far off. AI in its current state is still pretty dumb and specialized. It still would take us years to develop an humanoid or "conscious" (if even possible) AI. Also programmers can basically just manipulate the AI to do what they want. AI enslaving us is a good concept for a SciFi movie but I don't see it happening any time soon or in the future.

You will know when AI becomes dangerous....

kek'd

I do two jobs it'll be fine
>38%
>19%
o-oh no

Yeah that's the biggest problem

>what will their effect on employment and jobs be?
Not a big effect. MUH AUTOMATION