Danganronpa

>tfw Danganronpa 3 will always exist

DR3 wasn't canon.

Move on, we have V3 now.

DR3 is the Rebuild of the Dangan Ronpa franchise

A friendly reminder that DR3 isn't canon

Why isnt it canon? If its a V3 spoiler I dont need to know.

What's wrong with danganronpa 3?

retcons and fan denial are what I assume to be the case

if it really is a V3 spoiler then idk

>What's wrong with Danganronpa 3

So nothing is wrong , thanks

I certainly don't like all of what DR3 had to offer, but I liked enough of it that I don't mind its existence.

1 - it exists
2 - if doesn't give a shit about the canon
3 - as stated before, it straight up ignores DR2
4 - pure fanservice
5 - they tortured best girl
6 - juzoboys
7 - Junko turns into a one dimensional shit head (even more)
8 - "muh happy ending"
9 - Kirigiri lives
10 - the whole Monaka arc

>worst and most complex mastermind in the franchise at least until V3
>reduces characters to mere caricatures of themselves
>retarded subplots that go nowhere and don't impact on the story at all
>completely takes away every interesting aspect junko ever had
>chuuni shonen shit every episode
>each episode ends on a contrived cliffhanger just to keep us coming back to eat more shit next week
>retroactively ruins every other entry in the franchise

2. How so?
4. Bullshit
5. That was part of why the class fell to despair
7. Junko is a one dimensional shithead
9. Nothing wrong

But I loved danganronpa 3.

2. Ignoring shit like "Junko manipulated them, striked their weakness in order to convert them to despair"
4. Kirigiri living is the biggest fan service

you forgot
>muh brainwashing through pretty lights

Everyone loved Chiaki so her dying was the biggest despair, and you don't know what fanservice means

>and you don't know what fanservice means
Do you think fanservice means nudity?
>Everyone loved Chiaki so her dying was the biggest despair
Still, it shits on DG2.

An actual DR3 defender.

Kek.

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

You forgot to mention that unnecessarily stupid scene where junko makes a class fall into despair and they all butcher each other with tsubasa wo kudasai playing in the background.
I'm not one to throw around the word "edgy" but these painful 3 minutes takes the whole cake.

The eyes. Holy shit those weird eyes made me laugh so much

The Despair Arc was really unecessary, and it made Junko look more like a victim of circumstance rather than the mastermind we thought she was, which ruined her character.

Still, the scenes with goofy Junko were okay.

Holy shit DR3 was dumb as fuck, and not even in a good way.

The only way I survived through that shit was posting on here. I hope DRV3 gets a terrible anime so we can do it again on a weekly basis.

It already has a terrible ending. They can't make it worse.

What's wrong user? Don't like FICTION?

That's one of the few scenes that actually mattered on Despair.

>it took Izuru all of like two weeks between when they got out and start of hope arc to save the remnants' minds.

>muh hope

Anyway SDR2 was much more retarded to end with power of friendship undoing the lobotomy (but leaving the superpower parts)

Daily reminder that she considers him a loser canonically.

>they all forgave Hopeman

I was never really a big fan of the whole "their all in VR induced coma" angle SDR2 went with, but it took until the end of 3 to take that to the shittiest possible conclusion.

It was worth it for the dub desu.

>just one traumatic event turning people into murderous lunatics

sorta like the Killing Joke but magnitudes dumber

that scene was fucking retarded and could have easily been avoided

>mastermind was some old motherfucker whose been dead for over half the series.

>it took 6 chapters for MC to solve Chapter 1 murder

there wasn't really any other possible answers that wouldn't have felt forced but it certainly wasn't exciting either.

the series was already too far gone to the point where I couldn't be bothered to care

At least 2.5 starring Hopeman was alright.

>they somehow made a worse protagonist than Naegi.
Bravo Kohacka.

Is this kino?

seeing some of the effort Hajime Kamakura went to in order save his friends made the ending a little better.

What was worse? Introducing mind hack anime to absolve the DR2 cast of their crimes or in DRV3 revealing that everyone is actually fake and that their personalities, talents and personal history was just brainwashed into them when they participated in a reality tv show.

The first one.
The second one is pretty bad though, especially because we don't even know how much of it is true.

Don't know since I won't read those spoilers but the idea of VR3 having a comparable failure kills my hype boner.

>Mindhack
You Zero Escape 3 fans seriously need to leave DR alone. We get, your game sucked. Keep your anger out of DR discussions.

A man sawed his head off while begging to stop, that's mind hacc.

It's the obligatory ch 6 tweest.

No, that's fucking brainwashing. Mindhaccing is mind controlling someone with your mind into doing something against they're will. Brainwashing is altering how the think using patterns and shit. One's controlling them. The others altering them.
Actually read a fucking book user.

>Mindhaccing is mind controlling someone with your mind
That's an arbitrary definition you gave the phrase, not the objective one.

mindhacking is using your mind to control someone's mind and/or body.
Brainwashing is using patterns or other such methods to alter someone's mind into being willing to do nothing but what you tell them.
This really isn't difficult to understand.

>This really isn't difficult to understand.
What isn't difficult to understand is the severe case of autism you have. How far in the spectrum are you? To mind hack is to hack someone's mind, as simple as that, the applications and methods involved are irrelevant.

Tengen and his motive.

The methods are the difference you fucking idiot. Also brainwashing is an actually real, believable thing that isn't fucking magic. The only autistic one here is you.

>Also brainwashing is an actually real, believable thing that isn't fucking magic.
HAHAHAHAHA, you're talking about conditioning you fucking autistic moron.

I WANT TO FUCK SAYAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same goddamn thing, idiot.
>HAHAHAHAHA
You REALLY sound like somebody from Sup Forums. Might want to correct yourself there.

And you're in a thread about an anime series spawned from a video game. You're welcome to leave any time.

Naegi-kun please don't shout obscenities into the school's intercom system.

Anime was a mistake.

>this school was where the event that fucked over the entire world and got millions killed began.
>let's reopen it guys!
What the fuck is Naegi thinking?

It was all Junko's fault and now that she's dead, everything will be alright now.

I don't get why people are so obsessed over the how much of it was true thing, I thought the point of it was that even if it was all fake it doesn't cheapen anything
actually Mind Hack's primary function is literally mind-reading, controlling people was secondary

But the memes

That doesn't matter; the damage is already done.
The average store that gets shot up tends to go out of business. Yeah the culprit is behind bars or dead, but people still aren't going to want to go there.

>actually Mind Hack's primary function is literally mind-reading
True, it was how he managed to know about other timelines despite not being a shifter himself.

You first, cunt.

I want to suck Akane's boobs

>From what i saw on DR2, think that Junko manipulated them slowly by getting into their lives and taking advantage of bad shit happening in it, like Fuyuhiko's sister dying to slowly manipulate each member of the class into doing shit for her, and making them used to it, or borderline thank her for the "guidance"
>After DR2 think keep thinking "i grew attached to a bunch of psychos who ruined the entire world, Junko did manipulate them, but i don't know if they really deserve forgiveness", adding a layer of morality to them finding a second chance
>LOL JUST KIDDING, THEY WERE ALL BRAINWASHED AND DID NOTHING WRONG! ALSO JUNK DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A PROPER PLAN AND RAN INTO BRAINWASHING BOY BY ACCIDENT

I will never forgive this.

I feel you user.

>3's portrayal of the murder mystery doesn't include Saionji Mikan or Ibuki

The idea is fine, its just the OG faculty were retarded.

don't forget
>put the benefits of keeping his homogay crush ahead of the safety of the school
I know he regretted it but like come on dude.

I'm glad it happened. "Junko slowly manipulating them wouldn't have fit DanganRonpa at all.

>half decent writing wouldn't have fit Danganronpa at all.
Yeah you're right.

>game says thing happened
>anime says "yeah, but it actually happened this other way that's much easier to write"
>it's the anime's writing that doesn't fit

Actually thought Despair arc would be a series of mind breaking Class 77 but most of them did fucking nothing until the end.

The series is only good writing wise when it comes to crafting absurd mystery boxes. The actual plot is flimsy glue when taken as a whole. DR3 was mainly about that whole and they simply couldn't handle all the loose ends well.

this literal faggot is in part responsible for the world's destruction

Juzo was a real hero, go away.

My god, you people are literally so fucking stupid you can't see that DanganRonpa is a fucking parody. And no, Her "Slowly Manipulating them" wouldn't have fit Junko's character anyway. She's better off a liar.

>people are literally so fucking stupid you can't see that DanganRonpa is a fucking parody

> a parody

You don't know what that word means, clearly.

a parody of what? itself?

>it's a parody so it's ok to do literally anything
stop

post yfw mukuro is the mastermind and successfully destroys the world

Well, yeah. Parodies aren't supposed to be taken seriously.

That was a bunch of fake spoilers.

I want to head-pat Monaca

The whole "It was just a prank bro" thing with Aoi is part of 10 right? Because that shit was absurb as well.

6 was the only good part of the show however. Well that and that 90% of the world got brainwashed anyways despite the good guys "winning"

Reminder Komaeda already made her into an adult

He couldn't make himself into an adult.

Yeah but he sure fucked the shit out of her.

Literally, he wouldn't stop even as it was coming out.

>v3 was also shit

Considering she said she didn't want to grow up to be like him I think he's being considered an adult himself

Can Japan actually do murder mystery right?

Or do I just have shit tastes

pic related, another disappointment

uhh? Ace Attorney?

>I'm a nurse
>but I'm capable of doing literally everything a doctor of every health field can do and more
As a nurse, this triggers me, should've just called her Ultimate Doctor

PW has a lot of terrible cases too though, it mostly only hits a few homeruns by virtue of just how many times it goes up to bat

This, is hilarious how many plotholes they caused:

- who was Mikan´s lover, seriously she was the easiest to corrupt as she was being bullied. Her speech in her trial was heart-breaking "all of you make me this way" and the anime just retcoon it. BULLSHIT.

- Mahiru and Peko getting along after the friend murdering the sister and Peko murdering her friends, they are happy happy next episode making this shit useless.

- Junko don´t use the anime bullshit in any game, because her talent as the games suggest was to manipulate people´s mind.

- They retconed shit to make the aspect of the characters good, only the yakuza lost his eye and Nagito his hand.

Not to mention the old man in DR3 did the game for a shitty motive. Or using like 5 times the "omg that dr1 ccharacter died! kidding"

It doesn´t even make sense that Kirigiri didn´t warned about the monitors and instead she choose to "die"