How do we start redpilling women?

>inb4 hurr durr mgtow women aren't people

Women have a larger societal impact than we think. If we can convince white women that they are important, valuable, and that they are in danger, we can convert them to our cause. The question is, how can we do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/youtube-5qF0fD6V0WY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How do we start redpilling women?

men have known for millions of years that the only way to make women behave properly is to smack them around and get them pregnant

what is it about your life that this simple fact has thus far escaped your notice?

We build ourselves up and give protection/resources to the ones who either make sense or submit to ours. A lot of MGTOW talk about how sex is their bargaining chip - fine, but protection is ours.

if you beat a woman, you're no better than tyrone or muhammed.

Also, I don't know anything about pic related in OP but Tara McCarthy was getting very uppity toward the end, demanding that men study "the most hardcore martial arts available in your area" and saying "do it, just to it" in an assertive way, like a teacher disciplining a young boy, showing up to her stream after she just walked out of the shower like this is something she just did while waiting for her hair to dry, etcetera. We'll have problems like that for a while, while we have an imbalance of men and women, key is not giving them what they want until they do likewise. MGTOW are smart in that they are willing to walk away - you cant negotiate if you are not willing to walk away.

>reasoning with women
kek. You can't use reason on women or children. You lead, they follow.

you shouldn't study martial arts etc. because a woman tells you to, you should because you choose to in order to protect her

>MGTOW are smart in that they are willing to walk away - you cant negotiate if you are not willing to walk away.
What does that accomplish though?
I am no MGTOW, but I unsubbed from Tara the moment she failed to respond to the whole thotgate crap, and she posted on twitter or gab about how men need to choose them and start rejecting the ''sexists'' or whatever.
I unsubbed and haven't watched anything from her yet. What now? When does the negotiation process take place?

Found the video, someone archived it!

archive.org/details/youtube-5qF0fD6V0WY

Tell me whether you'd want a woman who talks to you like that.

It's one thing to say you're waiting for a man who provides all that - and reasonable given that women's needs motivate men - another to talk as if you're in charge.

the fact you were subbed to her at all is pure cancer

How do we start redpilling dogs?

Woman are stupid as fuck, don't listen to a god damn thing you say. You have to put a baby in one before she will even begin to reason.

As civ declines:

1. They'll rethink
2. You'll have spent the time preparing which is probably a more efficient use of your time then trying to deal with an entitled woman and making compromises. It will actually be better for them as well as you'll be more prepared. They generally don't know the effects of leeching of you and how it saps you - best to wait until they submit

You don't.
You beat and rape them into submission.

Yet another fucking roasty thread. Fuck off.

I am not going to miss out on good content just because ''ewww the girl has coooties ewwww''
When I subbed to her she didn't even speak, all she did was interview people with questions made up by people in the chat.
Her channel used to be just a bunch of random right wing people answering questions. It's only very recently when she began expressing her opinions, injecting her personality into it and trying to make arguments herself. Her old videos are basically Styx talking for a solid hour as she sits there nodding.

1. kill all best korea males
2. import tens of millions of korean female refugees
3. have white women compete for white men instead of having more orbiters than saturn and ring
4. this fixes the white woman

>"Withdrawing consent"
>"Empowering"

I've been trying to figure out what the right approach is to the women subject here. I feel like a lot of the current ones are absolute shitheads and shouldn't be trying to "lead" anything. Anyone taking "donations" is not to be trusted in any specific manner either. The girl in the OP may be a reformed slut but at least her videos are ad free and she isn't shilling for patron bucks.
Women shouldn't be trying to lead, but they can be useful if they're going to restate the talking points of more intelligent men. It takes women to attract more people to the right.
I keep trying to say this and I've been attacked for it in other threads, but women are over 50% of the population. If you want change then you need them to vote for you, we literally can't do it without them.

Unfuck the american diet, adopt Mediterranean food, and you will automatically fix American Women.
Women become Feminists because their bad diet turns them into fat mountains of lard that nobody would fuck. That's why they become bitter and want to destroy the 'patriarchy'.
All statistics point that beautiful women don't fall for the feminist trap. Only the ugly orcs embrace the Marxist toxic sludge.

But they became ugly orcs because the Dems have been sabotaging the American Diet, with fake studies from their corrupt Universities. The Dems made them that way because they wanted orcs for their army, not women.

Women attractive enough to find a mate for life are conservative.

Stop making this thread faggot. Women don't get redpilled they get put in place.

ask this guy

protip: don't give a woman any of your time, attention, validation or money unless you are fucking her or she is a family member

congratulations, you are no longer a beta orbiter

"If you want to build a traditional society, you need feminism okay sweetie ;)"

Fuck right off you pathetic cuck

Machiavelli: Fortune is a woman, and if you wish to keep her under it is necessary to beat and ill-use her.

feminism is undeniably important in american history.

slaves wouldn't have been freed had women not bitched to their husbands about muh morals

Except I didn't say that at all. I said you need female voters.
If you expect things to go full 1488 overnight than you're a complete moron and should off yourself so the rest of us can actually fix this shit.

t. overcompensating beta
I don't give a single fuck what kind of genitals content providers have. Either the content they produce is good or not. If you can't watch a video without thinking that you might look beta and you're thinking about how you can't watch it because you aren't getting laid, that's beyond beta.

How to redpill them? Simple, don't enable their retarded behavior, don't fall for their ''now I'm older and wiser so I stopped riding dick'' bullshit. This generation of women should be made an example of so future generations of women can see what will happen to them if they do that shit. Don't settle for ex sluts, that's the least you can do, even if it means dying unmarried.

western civilisation will not be saved by democracy, that ship has long sailed, caring about votes is irrelevant short term shit

this is an idealogical battle, we need to stick together and stay strong to our principles when the collapse happens (and it will)

If you think we have time to be playing the slow game maybe you should off yourself instead. If you think we have to cater to women in order to have a successful political movement you must be a roasty yourself. Look at history and tell me when women have been leaders of any useful political movements. Case closed faggot.

The biggest redpill will be when the girls see that their single mothers and aunts have turned into bitter men hating spinsters after being eternal dick chasers manipulated by the media. Sup Forums has to keep meming for boys to stay aware of the degeneracy and to keep self improving and for girls to stay aware of degeneracy and remain pure. The meme war has already been going for ages and will continue for eternity. Don't let up even for a moment.

Sup Forums, where former sluts who are getting too ugly to continue being sluts and too mindless to handle the bants come for the white knight defense squad

Women cannot be redpilled. They just follow the strongest men. I am tired of explaining this to little boys.

by watching their videos you are supporting their lifestyle of being single and working rather than returning to traditional gender roles and getting married

it's a principle any redpilled man should follow, you are beta to the core and part of the cancer ruining western civilisation

If you beat and rape women why should they side with you over the refugees? There's no logical reason.

Just call them out on their bullshit without fear. They fucking love that shit and its the only way they will ever respect you.

Someone fucking screencap this and spam it every time some white knight starts babbling about incels.

t. beta who doesn't use ad block

How about you go reread my first post where I specifically say these women should not be leading anything.
Stop pretending you're going to do fuck all. In 3 years if you don't have enough voters a democrat will get back in office and they will continue the slow march to globalism that they've been doing for years. They will continue to chip away at you idiots while you wait for "the happening".
PROTIP: ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN
You voted Trump in, if that's not proof that democracy can work then you're just fucking hopeless.
Now I will say it again, I don't think that these women are the right people to be putting their voices out there, but you do need women who are willing to vote conservative if you want to make the changes you need. The question that I am trying to ask here is how do you get these women on the right side and get them to vote for the people that will advance conservative ideals?

Agreed.

women are already siding with the refugees who rape and beat them, so what would be the difference?

Severe mental retardation on display here.

m8 just subbing them and giving them the views is all the encouragement they need, women thrive off attention and validation, stop giving it to them

This. Women by nature are immature.

The girl in the OP doesn't even have ads on her videos retards. She isn't asking for money at all. If you don't want to listen to her than you don't have to.

fuck the pussy worship just beat and rape them back into the stone age

It's not mental retardation. It's logic. Logic says you do whatever gives you the best outcome. If both sides are shit to you the logical thing to do is to not side with either

refer tobeta cuck

>If we can convince white women that they are important, valuable

I don't know what's funnier. The fact that you think these thots don't think they're important and valuable (95% of them have legit princess complexes) or the fact that you think telling them that they're important and valuable is going to attract them to your point of view. Gender bluepills are hilarious.

LOL WHITE KNIGHT SIMPS WILL NEVER LEARN
> WHITE WOMEN KEEP FUCKING TYRONE ANYWAYS

All content creators thrive on attention and validation. With this full on retard logic you can't watch, listen to or read anything created by anyone.
Read a book?
>NO, YOU CAN'T! HE IS A WHITE MALE WHO WILL NOT HAVE CHILDREN IF YOU GIVE HIM ATTENTION!
What if I pirate it and don't pay for it?
>NOOOOO
Are you autistic?

Male attention is their favorite and most primal desire.

I havn't subbed to her retard. I didn't even watch her videos.
Why do you care so much that she's making videos with her opinion? Why does it offend you so much?

a smack isnt a beating

Fuck off you stupid pig pierced cunt.

You belong in Africa, not the white ethnostate.

Women do what their told by a strong man

Be aggressive

Call them out on their bullshit

Keep them pregnant

I can tell you were raised by a single mom. Most of you were. It's why you act like the people in the inner city. I despise scum like you.

Nothing redpills women better than other women.

Allow other women to do it, like Lauren Southern, Tomi Lahren, etc

Don't attack allies, don't become the worst meme the left pushes of you, women are vital to our movement.

>Women have a larger societal impact than we think. If we can convince white women that they are important, valuable, and that they are in danger, we can convert them to our cause. The question is, how can we do it?
you cant because you dont want us to be influencial and to make political decisions, ergo, us working for you would result in us being more influencial and making political decisions that affect the movement drastically. don't believe me? compare the subs on youtube between right wing think tanks and roastie larpers.

Make them go to church with you and if they reject Christ then reject them, because they don’t deserve you and are not ready to be redpilled.

Women just follow whatever is mainstream. If they were born in 1930s Germany, they'd all be nazis. If they were born in 1950s USSR, they'd be Commies.

As ethno nationalism bursts into the mainstream, women will fall in line like they always have. They will never support a current fringe movement, but they will support a previously-fringe movement that was brought into the mainstream by men.

So me telling men not to cater to reformed whores and to take control like real men is going to result in Trump not getting elected somehow. Because he got into office in the first place by men catering to women.

Hahaha the saddest thing about this whole argument is that women DESPISE weak men like you.

because a coal burner is an ally, right?
ffs
women can't separate between message and messenger and you want a coal burner as an ally.

i study martial arts because i dont want to get my ass handed to me by a nigger on the street, not because some cute grill tells me to, fuck what women wants you to do, if it's something you like to do and she happens to like it too, great, if not, do what you know is right, not what you've been told is right.
also those dumb cunts are still thinking superficially, a guy who is a black belt can protect her, but can also beat the living shit out of her. dumb cunts are still looking for the "strong alpha" archetype with their lizard brain and not understanding that if they seek a man with good character and proper outlook on life, he's going to be a protector and a good man. that is the kind of attribute that will MAKE someone study martial arts just because he wants to find peace/get fit/protect. bottom line is to look for a man with good character, not a man who practices XYZ. When you find a man with good character, you'll know the good things that comes with him.

You are going the wrong way user.
What you do is a national white standdown
>do not comfort them
>do not pay for anything for them
>do not offered aid, open doors
>If in policing, do not help them if they are being attacked
Let the word get out to the minorities that the protection of white females is over
When the white female ask for aid or help tell them you are a feminist.

actually the most important usage of btfoing slavery was edquating slavery to canibalism because of all the deaths in the bahamas

A great male lawyer must come from our ranks. They must draft the consent of all consent forms. A new covenant between white men and white women. Women must consent in writing to sexual colonization. Get her consent in writing and then impregnate her as much as possible. Keep her raising kids and having babies. Motherhood is the reddest of red pills for women. We cannot win without them.

do you not understand gender roles or has feminism fried your brain? Men are creators, not women
you are the one defending her, I don't give a shit about her or any thot, just the cucks who defend them

that is what men are SUPPOSED to do, but many fail that and let the thirst take over. that's why im against men settling down early because the older you get, the more experience you have with women in general, the more you are able to understand their bullshit and lies and the more well prepared a man is when it comes to marriage. the young bucks are full of illusions and fantasies that they still think women are wonderful. older and more accomplished guys will be able to do what you just described and only reward the good submissive girls.
too bad there'll still be desperate men willing to marry a used up slut.

you sound like a desperate woman. men have all the leaverage in this situation, s will htf, weather anyone is alive here to see it or not, and then they will get everything they want from us. its just simple economics. the most we can hope for is a balkanization of america, with some states willing to keep us from being chattel. thats the absolute best case scenario, the other two are absolute bedlam and a muslim theocracy.

We need this plastered everywhere:

The Redpill for men is ideas.

The Redpill for women is white babies.

stop being a bunch of beta cucks, stop orbiting girls obsessively just because they share similar opinions as you, and don't throw a temper tantrum when said female denies your desperate sexual advances

it's not hard

Stop worrying about what women think. They're not supposed to think. They're supposed to reach puberty and start having babies. A woman near the age of 20 should be too concerned with taking care of her baby to have political thoughs. Then when she's 30 and has 4 or 5 children she can be trusted to consider their best interests when voting, even though women shouldn't be allowed to vote. The big problem is that girls are delaying having children too long and either get lost along the way and become cat ladies or turbosluts, and generally misplace the energy from their mothering instinct into cultivating a career or embracing a stupid political cause.

women are inherently apolitical (generally speaking) If you see a woman who is heavily involved in politics on either side there is something wrong with that woman

>national white standdown
But what if they just start running to Jamaal at an even higher rate? We shouldn't cuck ourselves but we also shouldn't give Jamaal the chance to move into the vacuum.

you are correct that there isn't, but nobody here cares and the ones that do care are idiots who don't actually need to be right in order to make us chattel. they'll just do it and pretend they where right about us being happy this way. either way, no one gives a fuck that its a lose lose choice for us.

No woman wants pic related. Be the opposite and redpill the women you date. You have reality on your side, so you just have to show it to them.

Very true. We evolved differently, men and women.

this, I can't believe I actually wanted to get married back when I was 21, I was so naive in those days

The only way we can win is to only side with people who benefit us at the moment and dump them down the line when they don't. The only option is to have no permanent loyalty to any side. If both sides are going to act this way we have no other choice.

Women yearn for the acceptance of men who don't cater to them.

there is a sizable but not overwealming quantity of redpilled idiots on Sup Forums who seem dedicated to this idea actually. ass backwards as it is.

This, kind of.

If a woman is left leaning, she is subconsciously begging for a man to come and set her on the right path. If a woman is right leaning, she is blatantly begging for a man to come and impregnate her so she can be a housewife.

Women need us.

>muh only christfaggotry is redpilled.
go away kikecuck

How is having a baby and having political thoughts mutually exclusive? It's like saying going to work and having political thoughts is mutually exclusive. You forget there are 24 hours in a day.

T. A faggot

By fucking them and not being a spineless cuck.
Women follow their men

some will, but the majority will be psychologically broken from having their men completely abandon them

Are you even listening? When did I say you should cater to women?
YOU are supposed to show women how to think. YOU tell them how to vote. But you need to put yourself in a position that they will listen to you. They need to have a fucking reason to come over to the right, which is what i'm trying to figure out. Because as of right now, a lot of the younger ones have no fucking idea what's going to happen to them if they follow the ideals of liberalism.
I'm not trying to defend her specifically, I just believe that if there are women who are legitimate about wanting to push towards conservatism, than there's no reason they can't try to help in their own way. I understand that we are unfortunately attracting a lot of unreasonable women who are just seeking attention, but we can't attack them all or it will turn off all women who might actually want to look towards the right instead of the left. She might not be saying anything useful to you, but maybe she does have beta orbiters that she can turn into right wing betas. People who will vote for your politicians, not the left.
You will get none of that if you don't have people wiling to vote for you, attacking over 50% of the population will not help you in any way.

this is actually not a bad idea as far as a wake up call goes. but it relies on a prisoners dillema, those that do give attention can spoil it and reap the rewards (pussy)

Weight has a part to do with it. But not nearly all of it. A lot of them are normal weight but dont work out ever and have some fugly bodies. They also destroy their bodies.
There is something that begins in high school.

>You will get none of that if you don't have people wiling to vote for you, attacking over 50% of the population will not help you in any way.
except I'm not doing that at all. don't you think if I had some way to control all women to keep them from doing this you'd be using it to control us already you stupid leaf?

No, women are naturAl followers.
when on their own they will tend to follow society, when with a man (should he be a proper man) that woman will follow her man

of course, then you have your bitter feminists on the left and your spinsters on the right who put career and politics over relationships and family

Pussy softens men up. They participate in the hookup culture, they themselves become like the women they end up with. Most men don't care because hey, I fucked 20 girls, who cares if my wife fucked 20 guys. And this kind of men defend these women the most because they can't understand how these ''virgin incel beta losers'' or whatever are making such a big fuss about the whole thing.

And if you don't hit a bitchy cunt you're no better than Carl the Cuck.

>women who are legitimate about wanting to push towards conservatism
they are already married and have a kid

You just don't get it. Any girl who is single and enjoying the cock carousel and has orbiters is NOT right wing. Judge women by their actions or not what they say to appease men

>if we all white knight super hard it'll solve everything
HAHAHAHAHA

they cant understand because their women haven't left them yet. honestly they would even have a small point if divorce and alimony wasn't basically tilt.