The biggest misconception about Indian people in America is that we care about India

The biggest misconception about Indian people in America is that we care about India.

No, we don't fucking care about India at all. We never, ever want to go back.

We are happy to dominate every single industry in America because we can. White people are stupid, black people are stupid, Euros are stupid, Mexicans are stupid, and chinks/gooks are smart but they have to study 5x more than we do.

Just accept that America is like playing a video game on lowest difficulty for Indians.

We don't even have to try to beat everyone else in America.

Even the dumbest Indians in America become millionaires by owning gas stations and motels.

BRB the entire medical field is full of Indians
BRB tech is full of Indians
BRB law is full of Indians
BRB Indians taking over Wall Street

LMAO white people always comment on the state of India and how the average Indian IQ is low as fuck because illiterate villagers are lumped into that calculation. They have nothing else to come at us with because they know that we completely murder them in every way when given American opportunities.

Enjoy being brainlets, non-Indians. An Indian person in America can accomplish ANYTHING that he or she wants to. It is quite simply the most amazing feeling in the world.

Meanwhile, white people have to "discover" themselves and all this bullshit LMAOOO just LMAOOOO.

>only intelligent poos can travel across the entire fucking world

i'd type "no shit" but that would defeat the purpose of your thread

>India
>billion people
>still complete shit in every way imaginable
>and street shitters

Sure pajeet, tell yourself whatever you want to feel comfortable.

ZZZ no one cares about India. Stupid cracker enjoy your skin cancer at age 35.

> From EU
> Wants to be taken seriously

just LOL

their culture survives 1400 y of shitslamic invasions and communism. still going to be a better ally in the coming religious war.

US cannot even repel muslims for 300 years.
US is about to get a purple revolution.

ya I think it's safe to say all the street shitter posts are a total inferiority complex.

inb4: street shitter.... im white, retard. i took birth as white so i could teach you (idiot) whites bc you are too racist/stupid to listen to someone not of your race.

yet all the true Bharatas love me.
explain that? you cannot. bc you are idiots.

lmao your country is gross

germany is not part of the EU.

Nobody likes Indians, NOBODY!

You filthy curryniggers haven't even dealt with your overpopulation problem.
How can you say you will dominate us, laughable.

When i was in the army it seems like there were a ton of old indian doctors. They always grabbed my balls in the most gentle way, thanks for that i guess.

AMERICA IS THE LOO FOR AJIT'S POO

based Poos

We will dominate you because you are letting us. Equality in America means Indians will happily dominate you. At least you can copy our answers during your finals. Be grateful for that.

The amazing thing is that I bet no American in this thread can even point to a SINGLE Indian living paycheck-to-paycheck, which is the fucking NORM for white people lmao.

An INDIAN LIVING PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK IS JUST FUCKING LOL LMAO THAT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR US

Yeah and who will you copy from, the chinks?

aren't you an Indu?

In your religion isn't it bad if yu leave India? isn't India supposed to be "sacred soiL"?

Are yous till into the caste systems or they use it only in the primitive parts of India?

Do you follow the Veda?

You bastards get govverment grants.

Based.

LMAO chinks are smart but they can only dream of Indian intelligence. That's why we win the spelling bee every year. We are amazing at regurgitating useless information, which means we are ultra-amazing at spitting out useful information.

??
We wish

this.
white niggers are so obsessed with proving niggers are dumb that they embrace the bullshit jewish IQ nonsense, which places chinks above hindus lol... just lol you morons.

Indians are taking over.
Millions of Indians in the UK and USA.
Indians DESTROY everybody in terms of academic performance.

Indians also become top-tier jobs like engineers and doctors.

Indians are also alphas who shit where they want, when they want and no one can do shit to them.

Clean up your country first, than I might
believe you. You are just as bad as Mexicans, only you fuckers own gas stations, liquor stores.

I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm not even racist against Indians or Asians. I mean I think you look and act funny, but I don't really care. In fact, if the world were comprised of nothing more than Europeans, Indians, and East Asians, I don't think I'd even be racist anymore. It's the niggers, spics, and semites that are the problem, in my view. They really are shit.

Your F1 team sucks, has force India ever taken a championship?

would you say that america has an indian problem?

the digits of truth!

Remember when the british sent some of their smartest to your country? Yet they dominated you without breaking a sweat. There are only 3.5 million indian-americans in the USA right now, you're not big enough to cause a real impact.

derka derka indeed

you just summed up the race war in one post.

they want us enslaved to serve their desert religion, degenerate, fat asses.... all we have to say is NO. we dont need numbers, just will. Jews don't have numbers but they have will to power.

get the will to power hugh-white man (& noble pajeets)

Indians have no testosterone. They are gay, weak effeminate pakistanis. I'd love a race war vs just indians, they'd be massacred.

Yet one Indian man cucked the whole internet.
The Brits only came because India was already divided, and Jewed India hard.

Now India is dwarfing the UK in terms of everything.

desu I've never met or seen an Indian who wasn't a dirty cheating rat. Anything and everything, if they can cheat at it or manipulate it, they will without remorse.

I'd have to live in a society like that.

You have to go back.

I agree OP. These white people have been guided and manipulated by Jews for centuries. Soon we will replace Jews for global domination and white people will be subservient to us, the true Master Race.

These Amermutts don’t know that their “nation” is a satellite state of Israel.

I've shit in the UK and I've shit down a mountainside in India and I can tell you: the shitting experience you provide is miles ahead

Back where?
Britain is non-white now.

You can't cheat your way into becoming a doctor, lawyer, or engineer. I agree that Indians love scamming, but we don't mind doing things the normal way.

>Indians in America are smart
All of the Indians in the tech industry are evidence you're wrong

Indians aren’t smarter than white people they’re just soulless and don’t really think at all, so it’s easier to pour their energy into solely materialistic pursuits.

That's partially because you've been tax exempt. Then after the 10 year limit is reached you pass the ownership to another member of the family. Not too hard when that's the case.

Indian Population: 1,324,000,000

Indians in the USA: ~3,000,000

Non-retarded percentage of Indian people on the planet: 0.2%

Truly the master race.

shoo shoo poo poo

No it really isn't, you're a minority and will soon be gone. The army is overwhelmingly white and sick of your shit. Wait til your retarded muslim counterparts try a coop.

Also the average Indian in India is as retarded as the average African, maybe even more. I’ve been to India and most people are literally braindead. You can’t say that about whites anywhere even in shitholes like Russia.

>WE WUZ AMALEK SAND NIGGERS
How did you get from amalek to amlecha?

You certainly have dominated the 7-11 market.

Keep telling yourself that.

The only benefit to being white is having easy access to Asian women. Besides that, you have average intelligence and you get wrinkles and skin cancer by age 40.

There is also a tacit agreement among non-White people to stay away from you guys since you are racist, unpredictable, and quite weird. White people just have weird hobbies and views on life (all that feminist bullshit, etc). We don't want to talk to you.

I can confirm this, my example is their best athlete, Jinder Mahal.

Why did that dude came back to mess with the guy`s head at the end

Plus your ex-world chess champion had a team of grandmasters using computer algorithms studying every possible move of his opponents to the point he only had to memorize and not really play. Luckily Magnus Carlsen used real human intellect and creativity to defeat your inferior computer based "champion".

Hello, may I get support for my phone line pajeet? Also, I got a 7/11 coupon I'd like to use for a free small slurpee.

Where was chess invented?

Before I come to America, I want be engineer. Now I are one. I no can vote, so I no will pay taxes. Me smart.

Persia

Indians : people from India
Never too late to get the info

Taxation is theft.

Wrong. Go fuck yourself you Paki goat fucker

What a crock of shit, I've also heard countless stories about how Indian doctors and engineers have no fucking clue what they're doing and overall are terrible at their jobs. They might be good at walking the walk but if something difficult actually comes up they flounder.

That 7/11 owner is a millionaire while you slave away for $15 an hour LMAO. Thanks for being retarded, cracker. Go play Dungeons and Dragons.

My entire job is keeping you cheap little poo-loos staffed on IT projects and milking your H1B status to make a much larger cut on contracts than we would with white people who actually demand we pay them more than cuckold slave wages. Sloppiest coders by far but you're a dime a dozen. I have noted a lot of your kind with an undeserved feeling of intellectual superiority but all of your owners in the business world are white. We mostly stay away from you because you smell horrific. That's not a joke, your people as a whole reek of a number of disgusting stenches pretty much all the time. The stinkiest are your cab drivers, which accounts (from what I can tell) for about 30% of your people in this country, probably those who are mislabeled as "small business owners". Peasants, really.

Yea BULLSHIT lmao. You are an inbred idiot. We murder every single standardized test possible, which are unbiased measures of intelligence or competency.

>india is disease ridden
keep your ringworm to yourself pajeet

>taking the cab

Too poor to own a car? Who’s the peasant now? Kek

True.
Brahmin master race.

Shut up, cracker. You are proving my point perfectly. The first thing an immigrant from India gets is a cushy IT job while Mexicans who come here work for $5 an hour.

You have to go back

Iran you mutt

>Thinks slaving away for $15 and hour is retarded

Well how about you slave away for free?

Go back where?
The USA is an immigrant and non-white country.

An Indian in the US has as much right to stay there as a wh*Toid.

There is no overpopulation, there is underlandulation . Give us your countries if you're so worried. But if you think we're going to fall for your propaganda to weaken us your dead wrong.
>number of whites 1.3 billion
>"le Europe is not a single country!!"
>Number of Muslims 1.3 billion
>"Islam is le fastest growing religion!! Peace be upon them"
>No of Chinks 2 billion
>"le based Chinese century"
>No of Hindus 800 million
>" Wow such overpopulation, much wow. Why don't they stop breeding"

Just stop trying. You have been exposed.
Screenshot this post and print it out and cry yourself to sleep looking at it every night. The day your evil conspiracy was exposed. Have fun. Bye

The modern iteration of the game took shape in Persia. Every indian establishment I walk into stinks to high heaven. Clean yourselves up you slurpie peddling telemarketers.

>top 0.1% of Indians come to America
>somehow surprising when they are more successful than your average American
really makes me think

>be Indian
>go to Grabautououtptutotuatutoapa Technical University back home
>probably premiere software developer in all of India
>carry the hopes and dreams of your entire village, need to succeed to combat the cobra problem
>go to the United States
>considered average at best intelligence
>abused for immigrant status, accept slave wage because in India dollars it makes you a king
>AT LEAST I HAVE A GREAT IT JOB! LOLOL WHITE PEOPLE BTFO! SUPER BRAIN INDIANS WIN AGAIN!

Someone heard poo jokes one too many times

Proxy fag detected

I never said I take a cab you incredibly dense faggot, I said the Indian cab drivers smell like shit because they do.

>Indian calling some one a mutt
Wew lad

Do you even know what mutt means in this sense?

An Indian is much more pure in blood than an Amerimutt wh*Teoid

And you would know how can drivers smell like, how? Did you suck their dick for a free ride?

>a pool of nearly a billion people
>relatively not inbred
>relatively not retarded
>somehow one out of a hundred thousand being very smart even by white and asian standards is something amazing and unique
POO
IN
A
LOO
CAN'T
COMPREHEND
IQ DISTRIBUTION

>Being 100% shit rather than 56% shit
Ok

>a race that goes back to ancient times is a mutt

Amerimutt education

>walk down the street to grab some lunch
>cab is sitting parked on side of the road
>hot wave of odor blows from its window
>revolting stench of curry overwhelms my senses
>no longer have an appetite
Honestly, tell me the truth. Do you have a learning disability, or just run of the mill defective donkey brains?

If you think Indians are relatively not inbred, mate...

You're just wrong. Look it up.

At least americans poo in loo for the most part.

Why do you care about India if I don't care about India? Why not talk about Indians in a level playing field known as America? LMAO stupid cracker wants to be a neo-Nazi.

Read
>Amerimutt education
>Canadian flag
Ok

a country of 1.3 billion people they came 4 million with higly selective visa lotery and what do you expect,

Indians are weak. Don't worry about IQ we could fuck them up in a fist fight.

American indians are cancer.

Relative to Ashkenazi.
>why do you care
Poo, I just seen your thread first. It was amusing bait, so I went here to reply.
> stupid cracker
Bitch, I am a mongol subjugator and conqueror, we will rape your women and burn your cities.

>Canada is not in North America

Kek. Canadians are not much different than Amerimutts

I guess not, both are much better to live in than india. That's the reason you're here.

>thinks coming to white country and making money is sticking it to the white guys.
>daughters gets blacked by Tyrone in America and sons get no pussy because non Indian chicks don't like poo curry smell.
>doesn't see irony in being a doctor in America and helping white people while his people die of disease back in India.

Thanks poo boy.

Just LMAO at Cracker Cope in this thread.

This is what Indian intelligence looks like.

BRB played video games all day and barely studied for SAT

BRB smoked the strongest California marijuana since age 18 and murdered the GRE

Just LMAO if you aren't Indian. Our brains are shining, shimmering seas of glory. Holy fuck it feels good to have a brain like this.

Please list the "industries" you are claiming Indian people Dominate in the U.S.A.