How come Italy never posts here?

How come Italy never posts here?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.it/20140728/slow-italy-lags-behind-in-internet-age
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they make pizzas all day

Actually it's a miracle that some of us are here posting since we have a third world tier internet coverage, even a bigger one if we consider the ones who speak a decent level of english.

0 % english skill .. they all on Sup Forums jerking eachother in italian .

They are drinking wine, riding vespas, and selling tourists cheap hash. They would be phone posters anyway.

You're not paying attention burger

Southern Europe is dead on the inside, they are almost totally void of creativity today. Thats why Spainards/Italians are unable to make funny memes, and why they don't visit websites outside of normie tier ones (facebook, twitter).

Have fun luigis

>posting on a Taiwanese ravioli makers board and producing memes is without any doubt one and the only one strong sing of intelligence and creativity

there are a lot of Italians on this board
too many
they are shitposters on the same level as Romania and Bolivia
ignore them

>shitposters on the same level as Romania and Bolivia
>Romania and Bolivia
kill yourself

at least not Canada and Australia levels of bad my amigo

i thought they do but they usually rant about romanians tho

Wtf are you talking about? I worked at the US navy base in Sicily until very very recently, but lived in a paesino, the internet is cheaper and better than the US. You're fucking dumb as shit

Can you tell me some creative endeavours Italians or Spainards have done recently? Southern Europe used to be a creative powerhouse, now its normalfagville.

>Italy never posts here
I'm here quite often. Especially on the front agains the mutt menace.

No Med subhumans allowed.

Something like only 10% of italians understand english

>Something like only 10% of italians understand english
And thank God for that. It's a natural barrier against the spread of your (((American culture))).

Because it's even worse in the US, I suppose...

Southern Europe is already Femdom fetish: the region. If anything we need to protect ourselves against the extreme feminism of Southern Europe.

>what would an Italian know about his country

thelocal.it/20140728/slow-italy-lags-behind-in-internet-age

Nah. Only rural and suburban retards don't speak English. Hillary supporters speak English.

>rural and suburban retards
that's most of Italy
they don't even try to hide their xenophobia and racism in that country

Too busy speaking about fucking niggers running behind a ball...also literally illiterate in foreign languages

Because you cunts couldn't go a single thread without calling them niggers.

We post everyday

t. wog

Don't respond to me or my posts again.

I live in Italy but my ISP is German.

hmmm
this one checks out

>t. Giovanni Pizzapasta

They have a lot of Africans washing up on there shores so they are out there competing for the best bull to bring home.

That's kind of my point. The people who are like that are more or less immune to american influences anyway. It's the ones who are better educated that are more susceptible to SJW shit.

Why would I do that?

kek

I'm here everyday but i only lurk, i'm just a newfag exploring the rabbit hole. Nice memes btw

80% of people can't speak basic English, much less hold a conversation about politics in English

lol

Mama Mia!

Hey question though, how come when i was in Rome everyone laughed at me when i ordered carpaccio at a restaurant. It seemed like some kind of inside joke

Kek

>Italians
what the fuck is their problem with our national dish?

Carpaccio in Rome is overpriced bullshit for tourists. Or maybe your pronounciation was funny

Don't know desu. Maybe it's an inside joke for locals. I'm not very familiar with Rome and people there

>And thank God for that
are you retarded or what?
So you prefer Italian people to live in their ignorance rather than maybe make some progress by learning something new

Might have been the pronunciation. They didn't like when i called it Aventine hill either. (Where my hotel was) so i just kept doing it.

Explain Portugal then. They are top tier bros in my book.

Ignorance is a bliss sometimes. Imagine if piddini could read English posts on Tumblr. It would give them too many ideas

Same old self loathing italian, if you actually checked you would discover that our internet is actually pretty good compared to other countries, i live in a city with 120k people and i can get 1gps fiber internet,100 mb is available to almost anyone now

>implying you need to know English in first place to learn something new and make some progress

>source: Fabio Fazio - che tempo che fa

they're too busy with gay rp at Sup Forums to post here

not that there's anything wrong with that

Only because your women want to fuck us since we make more than 100 euros a month is not a good reason to be mean

I visited Italy over the summer. My extended family over there were complaining about migrants without me even bringing it up. That's when I knew I wasn't just giving in to right wing propaganda.

Lmao i love how Italian threads always descend into Italians arguing over exactly how terrible their country is and why

Psudo niggers cannot into English

>Some people actually consider them white

They do, you just think it's Mexico.

I have the urge to say that the fuckwits on Sup Forums who basically is one faggot samefagging with some VPN and a bunch of underage people are very representative of our REAL people because me and the other Italians here are like unicorns in Italy.

I really feel out of place most of the time I'm out with friends and people, our people, young adults, have literally zero self respect and love for this hellhole, let alone respect the basic civil rules.

Probably the pronounciation, the double c followed by an "i" is pronounced like in "church". You might have used some other sound or maybe they were laughing at you because they thought you were really fat

What are some good jobs to hold in Italy? Is it true that you have to have connections in order to even get a job?

It's so tiresome

What do you mean? I see the Irish here all the time.

I'm not too fat, i pronounced it like:

Car patch ee oh

We don't want to be associated with that abomination, the only thing worst is pineapple pizza

My best guesses are

- poor English levels
- Italy's stronger culture and society. They don't really need to lurk on Sup Forums since Italians are social and conservative. They still have a community

>implying (((progress)))
Go fuck yourself.

Every minute spent learning a language is a minute that you could have spent learning something else. If you offer good and sought after products & services that others can't offer, it will be them that will seek you out and learn your language. Pushing large % of your population to learn foreign languages is an implicit admission that you struggle to compete and therefore need to make "concessions" of some sort. Knowledge of foreign languages should be a dedicated and specialized job.

Maybe it's the ee o that made everyone laugh. They're supposed to be one syllable almost, like yo. But what do I know, I'm just an American

In NJ we put chicken parmesan on our pizza

Come at me

>thinking Italians actually eat that

If you live in a forgotten shithole because you are poor you don't have to take it out on all of us

>what the fuck is their problem with our national dish?
Spaghetti and meatballs is not authentic Italian food.

Jesus Christ

What app is that?

Goddamnit burger! What kind of psycho you are?

It depends on the job. If is in public administration then yes, you might be a retard but if you have connections you will get ahead of the the smart guy. Sometimes i really think we should be nuked and start over

It's delicious

Italian living abroad here. Internet is way worst in Amsterdam than in a small Italian city. Yeah this guys is stupid.

btw OP not many english speaker in there, even fewer know this lovely shitty board

"...most Europeans thought that the tomato was poisonous because of the way plates and flatware were made in the 1500's.

Rich people in that time used flatware made of pewter, which has a high-lead content. Foods high in acid, like tomatoes, would cause the lead to leech out into the food, resulting in lead poisoning and death. Poor people, who ate off of plates made of wood, did not have that problem, and hence did not have an aversion to tomatoes. This is essentially the reason why tomatoes were only eaten by poor people until the 1800's, especially Italians.

What changed in the 1800's? First, and most significantly, was the mass immigration from Europe to America and the traditional blending of cultures. Many Italian-Americans ate tomatoes and brought that food with them. But also, and perhaps equally as important, was the invention of pizza. There is no pizza without tomato sauce, and pizza was invented around Naples in the late 1880's. The story goes that it was created by one restaurateur in Naples to celebrate the visit of Queen Margarite, the first Italian monarch since Napoleon conquered Italy. The restaurateur made the pizza from three ingredients that represented the colors of the new Italian flag: red, white, and green. The red is the tomato sauce, the white was the mozzarella cheese, and the green was the basil topping. Hence, Pizza Margarite was born, and is still the standard for pizza. And what could have led more to the popularity of the tomato than pizza!"

Chicken Parmesan it's not even a real thing here, everybody know it's an Italian sounding dish that only exists there.

I live in Milan and I have 1 gb fiber but I know people that are stuck with 20 mb adsl.

Also you have to consider how much we pay for internet because, surprisingly, we also have the highest prices in Europe. Strange isn't it?

Like i care who croatian women fuck, they are notorious whores anyway.

>Sometimes i really think we should be nuked and start over
I'm pretty sure most anons on here feel the same no matter where they are from

It's looks like pizza with cat food on it

Ayyy lol Never liked chicken parmesan on pizza
Where in NJ you at bro?

patch like you pronounce it in english? Pronounce it car pa cho (pa like the word pane (bread) in italian

What can I say, at least it's not kebab on pizza

why come yo americano george busha a bastardi a mi tu ,
non mie e piacutao
fuck off to eddit bastardo chazzo

it's the world's most important language, if you have no interests of working with foreign people ok, but it always keeps you open new possibilities

>implying (((spending time learning)))
read the answer I have written below. I'm not saying to replace the study of specialized jobs, the concept is that a new language can open you new gates and being so closed-minded will make you gain nothing. And also Italy isn't the center of the world, move on

I hope you enjoy living this shithole, whenever I can I'll leave

must be really hard for them typing and gesturing at the same time

It's kind of our thing, we love to shit on it among ourselves but if a foreigner does then all hell breks loose. When we travel abroad we like to point out what other countries do better but at the end of the day we always want to come back. To sum it all up we are a bunch of whiners

What the hell is wrong with you?

>What are some good jobs to hold in Italy?
The best jobs are pharmacy owner, notary and stuff like that because of retarded regulations and lobbyism, everything else is like in any other country
>Is it true that you have to have connections in order to even get a job?
No

More like you pronounced it

Ocean county - 732

Slice of life describes the depiction of mundane experiences in art and entertainment.[1] In theater it refers to naturalism, while in literary parlance it is a narrative technique in which a seemingly arbitrary sequence of events in a character's life is presented, often lacking plot development, conflict and exposition, and often having an open ending. In Japanese animation and comics, it is a genre that parallels melodrama.

Irish buddy, less beer next time

tfw no Sardinian gf

Can‘t afford internet. Or food.

I'm Italian and I'm posting. Ask me anything. :)

Pro-tip: If you're "Italian" and swarthier than this then I got bad news for you

Uh oh