Trumpling logic:

Trumpling logic:

Illegally stolen and leaked anti-Clinton emails: Pay attention to the content, not the source.

Legally acquired emails for use in a federal investigation: Pay no attention to the content, we can't be sure they were legally obtained.

Other urls found in this thread:

citizen.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=mUtT0b0EnSw
washingtonpost.com/politics/mueller-unlawfully-obtained-emails-trump-transition-team-says/2017/12/16/6162f350-e2cc-11e7-8679-a9728984779c_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those emails of trumps team were obtained illegally. Also what is this investigation about now? Didn’t Donna Brazil kinda end the whole Russian hacked the dnc servers deal?

>It's Le MUELLER time!!!! Can't wait until F5'OCLOCK!!!!

Cringe.

"Russia, if you're listening... I hope you can find Hillary's 33,000 emails..."

protip:
NO expectation of privacy on a government server, the Trump campaign signed releases acknowledging this.

“The coordinated effort by President Trump and his surrogates to discredit the Mueller investigation raises serious alarms. Rather than making themselves complicit in this assault on the rule of law, Members of Congress should send a clear message to the President that firing Mueller is a red line he must not cross.”
- Walter Shaub, senior director, ethics at the Campaign Legal Center - citizen.org/

Oh yeah, I bet you'll have no problem posting a link at least for those signed releases

trumplings and fucking russian shills BTFO

Trump works for me, so I order him to turn over all documents to Mueller and to make MAGA.

Now ask yourself one question, why did the Clinton campaign use a private server?
youtube.com/watch?v=mUtT0b0EnSw

You post that picture in every single thread you come into.
Goddamn man. Get a hobby.

>Being this new

stay tuned or better yet stay lurk

btw
why didn't Kory Langhofer, Counsel to Trump for America, Inc., go directly and lodge a formal complaint to a federal court instead of pleading with Congressional Committees?

no stay lurk

The difference:

Anti Clinton emails were obtained illegally by nameless, faceless people on the internet or working at the DNC.

Trump transition team emails were obtained illegally by the US government.

Which entity is responsible for protecting our privacy rights?

Look at the content, not the source.

Because they're dumb. Literally no one cares about her. Either put her in jail or stfu

Treason: Prosecute and hang Obama, Hillary, Comey, etc.

"Collusion": Define it. Oh, wait, you can't.

>Illegally stolen and leaked anti-Clinton emails: Pay attention to the content, not the source.

You can't unring a bell

>Legally acquired emails for use in a federal investigation: Pay no attention to the content, we can't be sure they were legally obtained.

That isn't what happened.

What is the criminal predicate that Trump is being investigated for?

I will wait.

Muh crumph

hey

hey man

can you post a link

or some proof

instead of spaming the board with bullshit

you fucking nigger

Doesn't treason require you to collude against the United States?

I like how you called her own emails "anti-Clinton." HAHAHA!

>"I fired Comey because of the Russia thing"

Literally obstructing justice

>Left: Don't look at Hillary email.
>Left: Look at Trumps emails!!!!
Glad to see you come around.

Please yes look at Hillary's emails. Personally, i have no problem with this.

If they can't use them why not dump what they have an let the people decide if we want to hire him for another four years. This whole thing has been a wild goose witch hunt. My guess... They have nothing.

washingtonpost.com/politics/mueller-unlawfully-obtained-emails-trump-transition-team-says/2017/12/16/6162f350-e2cc-11e7-8679-a9728984779c_story.html

/r/esist logic:

You post like this

and expect people to not know what kind of shithole you came from.

I say look at all emails of all these fucks. Audit the Fed and the Pentagon/CIA/FBI while you are at it.

I am just glad we got the left on our side now.

He is not under investigation for that faggot
The whole MUH RUSSIA narrative looks more and more that it was based on the fake Fusion GPS document that was financed by The Clintons and pushed threw by Obama/DNC operatives working at the FBI

So those Trump tower meeting and Don Jr emails were nothing burgers? Why did they lie about having those meetings to begin with?

>trump-transition-team-says

Yeah. Mueller subpoenaed the e-mails with a Judge to go directly to the government agent who held the e-mails, servers and hardware.

You fucks, think Mueller would risk the entire investigation by trying to get information illegally? He's doing this by the book.

>The whole MUH RUSSIA narrative looks more and more that it was based on the fake Fusion GPS document

Nope.

This is the narrative Trumptards tell themselves at night to feel better.

Russia, is based on Paul Manafort unscrupulous relationship and his involvement with the campaign.

It's been over since it started.

Strawman. Pay attention to both. No evidence has suggested the emails were stolen by Russia. Plenty of evidence it was an inside job, and the culprit was assassinated. Seth Rich.

No, it was about Russia hacking the election/dnc.

This

>You fucks, think Mueller would risk the entire investigation by trying to get information illegally?

The rule of law means nothing to these people

>Russia, is based on Paul Manafort unscrupulous relationship and his involvement with the campaign.

You're a fucking idiot

Nigga what? Pay attention to the content of both. Just dont be surprised when the content youre hoping for isnt there

>Illegally stolen and leaked anti-Clinton emails
>anti-Clinton emails
haha oh wow

>its okay when hillary does it

Yeah should caught this. Shit was from her very own staff. So how is it anti-clinton? Shill thread move on

Are libtards unable to not strawman every little fucking thing?