Press S to spit

Press S to spit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNJi1Ysm4A8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S

>wife said it was ok to tweet this

It kind of hits on all the reasons why I can't trust a woman, although it looks to me like you compiled a bunch of shit to prove some kind of point.

S

>although it looks to me like you compiled a bunch of shit to prove some kind of point.

Fat sacks of ungrateful and moneygrubbing shit get what they deserve

He said she's taking half his shit. Fuck me, she robbed the guy blind.

I have no sympathy.

Men should know by now that marriage is a scam so that women can take half of your hard earned stuff.

Boogie just can't be saved

the black guy is gay as fuck you can see the gay eyes and boogie said he's a huge fag

S

SOMEBODY'S

GONNA

PAAAAAAAAYYYY!

He must have the IQ of a retard to not realize this womans plans from day 1

Just checked his twatter, these posts don't exist, I think we are being rused boys!

SOMEBODY WILL HAVE TO PAY!

PAY FOR MY DIVORCE

PAY

P A Y
A
Y

>his eyes
>meme hair

My fucking sides

>Yes user, there's nothing remotely wrong with your wife sitting on another mans lap
>Don't be so insecure
wew

Sad but the guy's a dumbass to not realize his "wife" was nothing more but a money hungry whore, she wanted 100% of his jewtube money by hoping he'd die during surgery, once she realized he's alive then she just decided to leave and take half. Never trust a fucking woman

I still don't get how this fat fuck didn't die during his gastric bypass surgery, the fucker had to find a crazy enough doctor to do it in the first place because 90% of the doctors told him off because the operation was too risky.

And even after you need to literally diet strictly or die because of a stomach rupture and this fucker has no self-control.

Furthermore he already nearly died due to a serious infection in his legs which have plunged him into sepsis before and he was just neglecting his legs because despite the jewtube millions, he doesn't want medical insurance.

Life is fucking unfair.

I honestly can't believe he snagged a ho that looked as good as she did, considering he looks like Jabba the Hutt fucked a bean bag full of ham

PAY

lol

He admitted their relationship is non-sexual

It was non-sexual because Boogie was physically incapable of sex. All he could do was eat her out and finger her.

FOR

In house help. Is that a carer or just help cleaning?

What a fucking cuck lol

C U C K E D W H A L E

>non-sexual marriage
Christ on a bike, I didn't think he could be any more cucked

first of all she's fat as fuck, almost as fat as him so i doubt anyone would want to fuck her. second of all, that black guy is extremely gay. yes he's an idiot and yes marriage is a sham but stop spreading misinformation

How do you think he bathes?

He’s got a part time job at seaworld

Shit, that bitch takes pictures like an iceberg. You’re just seeing the part that’s above water.

If you're obese or ugly and a woman is interested in you, chances are she's interested in something you own and not you. I've seen this too many times, also know quite a few wealthy guys who stay single because of gold digging whores like that cunt.

That black dude looks gay to be honest. Just look at his face.

I didn't say she was a 10/10, just the fact she's not a monobrowed pizzaface like his kind usually manages to grab surprised me

looks like this jew got what he deserved for being an inbred.

Cucked by the nigger

Well said Pajeet

Dude's a piece of shit anyways
He said on a stream that he has always been depressed and him overeating is his way of killing himself. Then he turns around and demands people to pay for his "I literally can't stop eating so top surgeons need to tie a knot into my stomach" surgery

he's gay but Sup Forums call him cuck for the lulz

A lot of gays these days tend to be bisexual, note at the increases of stds and HIV in straight people because bisexuals bring them from the gay community.

Where is him putting Doritos and mountain dew in a blender?
I've legitimately seen fans of him defend it as ''he's doing ironically for the video, stop misrepresenting him'' LOL

I dunno what your talking about but it's a PROVEN fact that ALL black men are bisexual.

She fucked Tyrone for years waiting for him to have a heart attack

Him losing weight means shes less likely to get all his money so she settled for half

who spends time making meme graphics like these?

am i supposed to know who this fat cuck is?

The guy is retarded and was very likely cucked but spamming this is also retarded, that guy is gay as fuck and their split happened way after that was even posted. They split after she called for a break and went home, general consensus is that she was getting off on his inability to care for himself and thats why she bailed the moment he was actually starting to lose weight

Ironic calories.

>he's doing ironically for the video, stop misrepresenting him
That's an entirely valid defense tho. The problem isn't that he occasionally eats a ton of shit for a gag, it's that he eats a ton of shit every single day because he's a fat fuck with no willpower.

I'm sure that story is 100% true

>A FUCKING LEAF

The sad part? She was going to get less, but he made her take half.

She probably counted on him dying on the operating table but he survived and is actually losing weight so now the reality of him eventually wanting sex kicked in

I audibly kek'd when i read it.

He lets his wife sit in another man's lap, gay or not he still allowed it, and their relationship wasn't sexual.

What was the point in marrying her?

Rare Boogie

Holy shit im dead.....kek.

don't worry, he knows

That nigga is a trooper. She's weighing not that much less than boogie

Holy shit

since you put that gross thought in my mind, have another one - he had sex with his moldy fat folds while doing that

>somebody will have to pay

Cuck was in denial.
It was his “ ex-wife” who said it was okay to post it.

What a simp that guy was...

my sides. this guy is fucking terrible who would support him ever.

this

>meme graphics
Can you disprove anything in the image, kike?
>muh holocaust muh six trillion muh jew soap
>muh lampshades

>wife said it's ok to post this

The surgery not only removed his fat but also what little balls he had

I will never understand in this lifetime, or the next, that someone would do this to themselves.

So was his wife waiting for him to die from his obesity but when he had the surgery she decided to split ?

She's got more gums than your average pavement
[spoiler]ew[/spoiler]

This.

I am a fat fuck but a very rich fat fuck. It is really interesting how I am ignored when I go shopping but as soon as women notice I am driving a Lexus suddenly they come up to me in the parking lot "say, that's a nice car, it looks really comfortable".

I tell them "yes, it is. I am the chauffeur for my client and I do their grocery shopping as well." Then they almost break their necks running away. It always makes me laugh.

Poor Francis fell for the succubus. She thought he was going to keel over and she would get his death benefit shekels. Instead it looked like he was going to live so she bailed.

These guys have pure luck. Still waiting for that Totalbiscuit guy to die from asscancer.

yeah. totalfaggot used to be really on top of things and entertaining. I don't know what caused him to turn into a major cuck.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Imagine being a shitty fat human being riddled with self-hatred, getting a wife who never fucks you but you just can't believe in your stupid naive loving little heart, that she's just there counting down the seconds until one of your organs fail and she gets megabux, but you only know this on a deep subconscious level and in your decrepit weak heart you do really love this girl despite the shame you feel from a weird dark part of your brain. Then someone makes a meme implying she fucks niggers lmao!

>I forced to take more than she wanted
wat?

[BLACKED]

MGTOW is the only way. Woman are terrible in general

>Lilian Saekow
>Seacow

This guy...

I can't believe someone that dumb made it so many years.

just like her new "friend"

WE ARE HITTING KEK LEVELS THAT SHOULDNT EVEN BE POSSIBLE

I don't even feel badly for him or angry at his "wife" If you lack the self awareness to know when someone is trying to swindle you, you are weak and deserve it so you won't fall for it again. Why that woman ever be with that man?

cucked.com
S

she's a fat fucking cow too

he's not being swindled she's just sick of his bullshit, every time they have a lovers spat he cries to his fans and they heap praise and support onto him, while admonishing her for not being 100% game to waste her life with some fat fucking dipshit with absolutely no self control, confidence, vision, or drive.

frankly he's getting what he deserves, and so is she. If it werent for her Boogie'd have killed himself years ago.

Suicide watch for boogie?

>Press S to split

He'll need to find one hell of a rope.

Any discussion about how women are money grubbing whores who love brown cock can completely take a back seat to this:

HE'S A WORTHLESS FAT GOVERNMENT MONEY SUCKING LEECH, THUS HE DESERVES EVERY BIT OF PAIN HE'S ENDURING.

Fuck the obese.
Fuck eternally gaming manchildren.
Fuck any living organism that self-actualizes and strives for the life he lives.

He is the author of his own misery, and I am happy that he is in pain. Now it is up to him to see that he salvages what is left of that filthy vessel he calls his body, otherwise he deserves no mourners at his funeral.

New species discovered:cucksicus faggotus

>"new"

Did they marry before he was a wealthy e-celeb?

Kinda sad really, youtube.com/watch?v=kNJi1Ysm4A8

Of course not.