Kraut and Tea - Plot Thickens Edition

pastebin.com/raw/tu59ct0H
imgur.com/a/LdD4d

The #SkepticismPlus "Task Force"
mega.nz/#!ku5RACpC!EouiOs5THU8-PzS71RWI2q9UkwGZlSTRkl-M5mrpC8c

twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
idsv.co/siv

>Kraut & Tea is running a secret discord server called The Task Force, with a crew consisting of various skeptic youtubers, a "science team," and fanboys acting as "detectives." Many of the skeptic youtubers within The Task Force will be speakers at the Kilroy "free speech conference," such as Youtubers Jeff Holiday and Wizard of Cause. The server even includes Kilroy organizer "Based Mama." They have also brought in a New York Times journalist.

>The stated goal of the server is to "debunk racists," but in reality, much of the server's activity involves cult-like plotting against Kraut's enemies and collecting information they use to smear and potentially dox those enemies. There is even a "hit list" of right-wing YTers and personalities, from people as small as Braving Ruin and Alternative Hypothesis all the way up to people as big as Black Pigeon Speaks, James Allsup, and Baked Alaska. Many of these people do not even discuss "race realism" as a regular subject, and so the motivation for Kraut's crew seems to be ideological, rather than academic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JB_omHQwYh8
archive.is/PifRL
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/939466449168584704
youtube.com/watch?v=zqGY3bveGVY
kiwifarms.net/threads/kraut-and-tea-joseph-lancaster.33709/
youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY
youtube.com/watch?v=bnxjyPAS5hs
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=igJY6uFZK9M
youtube.com/watch?v=zrQaPPETpR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ENGLISH FATHER OF POLISH DESCENT
The plot thickens

youtu.be/JB_omHQwYh8

>reaching a boiling point
>reaching
>boiling point

JOSEPH YOUR FUCKING DRAMA HAS ALREADY BOILED OVER AND BURNED ONTO THE POT JUST LIKE YOUR FUCKING RICE PUDDING

Previous thread
I just remember that it was called necromancer and the title pretty much gave away what it was about. IMagine diablo 2.5 but with one class.

so he's not anglo at all, then?

Definitely an Anglo, but his anglo line might go back to the eternal pole

>E celeb drama
This is now /normiegeneral/

I just hope they're not gonna frame this all as /oursociopathtraitor/ Zeph's fault.

Kraut deserves to get most of the shit for this, no matter how many people did the dirty work for him

> he didn't archive it
HERESY
archive.is/PifRL

Fucking kek. How much of a fuck up do you have to be to to burn rice like that?

WE HAVE NOT DONE A KNOCK OUT STUDY ON NIGGER DICK SIZE
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/939466449168584704

it's an excerpt from this debate they had that ruin overheard and recorded. ape sperged out most of the time, but convinced me race realism is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=zqGY3bveGVY

he is more anglo than half of britain at this point

I think it might be (((Polish))), alternatively he believes in magic dirt and means the East Prussian part of his family.

>tfw no emotional connection with Aryan waifu

Don't you have a
> Look! I'm a nigger and I haven't been convicted of aggravated assault yet! See, not every nigger is an impulsive animal! Check mate racists
thread to hang around in?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jean-François Gariépy. The analysis is extremely complex (over three hours!) and without a solid grasp of neuroscience most of the facts will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also JF’s optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his Internet personality- his personal philosophy draws heavily from his book "The Revolutionary Phenotype", for instance. The experts understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the analysis, to realise that they’re not just correct- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike JFG truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in JF’s existential catchphrase “My people are dying, Sargon,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Québecois culture. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as JF's scientific debunking of Kraut's videos unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, I do have a JF tattoo. And no, you can't see it, it's for JF's eyes only. What are you going to do now, Kraut?

why'd you repost this post?

>it's an excerpt from this debate they had that ruin overheard and recorded. ape sperged out most of the time, but convinced me race realism is real.

>erotic cookbook

t. memeflag 56%-er
>inb4 whiter than you mohammed

his writing is so pretentious its hard to read any of it

so the info gets out. its worth two hours of your time and its funny, how can i not

Why the fuck is he so obsessed with incestous rednecks? Sounds like yet another repressed sexual fantasy tbqh

Kraut is like some sceptic super villain kek
>Mr. Bond.... don't go after him... he shall doxx you!

i admit it. i'm a moralfag and i think people are about to push things to far but god damn i can't leave these threads it's like watching a burning train crash into a brick wall in 4k slow motion.

wow that last paragraph, what a kike

hes not genetically anglo regardless if he or his dad was born here

a turk born in germany doesnt make him a saxon.

chuunibyou takes on many wonderful forms. and greatly improves the taste of the milk.

A CRITICAL HIT

be quiet amerimutt

This guy is such a joke at this point he even has a thread on the Chris Chan trolling forum. They do threads on internet autists they can fuck with. It's that bad.
kiwifarms.net/threads/kraut-and-tea-joseph-lancaster.33709/

>”This rice is reaching a boiling point. I will be releasing a statement shortly.”

(((Polish)))

Zeph and lizz have a history of doing malicious shit and should go down.

He burnt himself really badly cooking once. Had to go to the hospital

Kek

I can't wait for the Killroy event. I get to meet my hero Styx!!!!

That was honestly a much better delivery of that joke than mine, 10/10.
Is that you, David?

Kraut's statement video is going to be equivalent to the type of shit Mubarak/Gaddafi/Mugabe comes out with when they misjudge everything and vow to keep on keeping on, only stoking everything up to an even greater frenzy

>>mother of retarded frankenstein autist loses career because of retarded autistic son.
We do this!

youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY

youtube.com/watch?v=bnxjyPAS5hs

will leave this here

lolcrowt and tea

Oh I'm not disputing that they have plenty of dirt on their hands, I'm just fearing that Kraut might weasel his way out of this by blaming it all on them even though he's been the center of all of this the entire time.

>no ball pit
fucking lame

I was against it until I saw his condescending recent tweet. Fucker needs to burn.

Will he adress the Jew thing? His options are adressing the JQ or saying he made the Jew heritage up, proving him to be a liar once again.

I'm surprised they haven't doxxed Styx yet. As much as he keeps being wrong about basically everything, surely Trout's little clan must hate him for associating with Sup Forums, Red Ice etc.

good thing he wasn't preparing banana splits

That would be even better, just imagine him Samson optioning all the other skeptics

>didn't want to divert time from my work
>my work
LMAO

I want a mod of Doom 2 with the Lost Souls replaced with pic related

Kraut's chemistry student bitchboy claiming the guy dindu nuffin

Correct me if I'm wrong:
Kraut had a mother who used to physically abuse him and as a result he gained a femdom fetish and is into BDSM?
Now his mother is a mayor and he's into politics cause of her?

They are all thinking they can shify the blame and walk away scot free, in reality they should all take the blame.

Hey, it'll at least remind her that race-mixing with a Jew was a bad idea.

Boy I'm glad the Internet is still a separate thing from the real world. I would hate the fact that this internet faggot bickering would have any real impact on anything.

Then we still have the doxing of RAS, the bad videos and the treasure trove of forum posts and who knows what's to come. We're now at the point where every time he pops up people can and will point out all the stupid, degerate and vile shit he put out. Let's see where we are at in 2 days.

The concept of mixing food with sex is worse than gore

Based stickman makes no secret of his location, and will meet any attempt at interference in his life with amused contempt, black magic and bullets

EVERY SITE IS IN ON THIS

many different boards across every single chan, kiwifarms, encyclopedia dramatica, etc. This dude is fucked. Ive never seen the hivemind of the entire shitlord wing of the internet converge on a target like this before

JUST CUCC MY SHIT UP PHAM

They're already weaseling out of themselves, if anything we'll see an amazing shitshow where ALL these cucks try to see who can throw whom under the bus quicker.

>karl pooper

>all this info
Could things get any worse? Why yes they can

Also, have there been any good leaks on Jeff Holiday?

Okay, he's now in full on psychotic/panic mode.
He's going to make cuckukku.

Dont worry, we're in M.A.D. territory here. Every one of the doxers is trying to flee the sinking ship and theyre all giving up info in the hopes of coming out on top. Meaning its like the prisoners dilemma and theyre all going to fuck each other over

KRAUT ON SUICIDE WATCH

no, but it looks like you guys do

>Joseph
Is it really established that his name is indeed Joseph? I remember Aydin calling him Jonathan in that Warsky stream. Joseph could be his father. If that's the case then it means that while he was living in Steinberg, he was living with his parents/father.

*cough* shrek fedora *cough*

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=igJY6uFZK9M

So like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=zrQaPPETpR4

>he dindu nuffin

Kraut seems to be a bit authoritarian in his demands here. This is also 100% motivated by jewish hatred for the goyim.

Reposting his mom's webpage
>He claims this friendly little womanlet beat him regularly
Lying fucking kike

I wonder if he ever tried to join the FPÖ or AfD.
He'd probably be laughed out of the room, since both of these parties have gone pretty much fully alt-right at this point.

THIS
Don't let any of these fuckers off the hook, we have their conversations and know that they were all balls deep into this "task force".

Sargon-sama survived at least
#sayonarakraut

>t. schlomo krautstein

>english father
>and of polish descent
reads as if the mother is of (((polish))) descent and the other half is anglo.
is he a full anglo-jew?

That fucking obsession with Southerners and incest again. I don't know which shitty Hollywood movie he got that from but it's fucking cringey

It's been common knowledge for several years now.

The shit flingling is coming from us at Kraut's KGB paramilitary organization that combats the ebiv nazis. Short of nuking everything and starting a new online persona a few months down the line there is nothing he can do. His mommy is a mayor and there will be a shitstorm either way. If he pops up again we will find him and bring all this up all over again. And Sargon and Vee will catch some of the fire regardless of throwing him under the bus.

We do not forgive nor do we forget.
In ancient times long since passed, this used to mean something.

I have a feeling hes involved. Not directly but he's bwwn propping kraut up and using him as an attack dog so sargon himself gets to appear clean. And he only appeared to cut off contact once things got too dicey from a PR perspective.

I swear there must be dirt on sargon somewhere in all this. The dude is smarter than most of these skeptic idiots, but even a slippery weasel messes up sometimes

is this him lol?

Kraut's first known use of horseshoe theory look and be amazed at this modern intellectual

Oh yeah and daily reminder that /leftypol/ is involved with this, as shown by the fact that the Discord has Bat'ko, showing that even after months have passed they are STILL ass-blasted about his channel being shut down for less than a week

Yeah, that's one of the good pictures.

behead those who insult Dixie

This is one for the history book lads.
ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?

>Throwing even more fuel into the fire by responding to the drama, instead of leaving the Internet and hoping people forget about this

Has he learned anything from being on the Internet? I thought he was into Metokur and Sup Forums

that can't be a female

Serious question, why do you all care about this guy?

Which proves the theory ive had for the past year now, which is that kraut is a communist shill infiltrator in the skeptic community pretending to be a centrist. And once he was in, he acted as a commissar and executed anyone who strayed into wrongthink

I'm so sick of this stuff. I used to watch Kraut's videos now and then but, this recent drama resulted in me finding JFG and developing a desire to hear more of MW and AH, so well done there, Kraut.

Delivered me right to the hands of the people you were trying to keep me from.

>muh German Mr Metokur
He probably only came here to look at funny memes

>There's no such thing as tyranny of the majority
t. pregnant trout

The moron cant help himself.
Remember, all he ever had to do was apologize for doxing rageafterstorm