WHO ARE THE BITCOIN BILLIONAIRES

Today we have 11 BITCOIN (USD) BILLIONAIRE addresses and >10000 (USD) millionaire addresses. Have any of the owners of these addresses made their info public? Is it known who's behind these addresses?

This is NOT a request for doxxing holders.
!! PLEASE NO DOXXING !!

Just curious if any of this information is publicly known.

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

Well, some of them did reveal their identity. But there is a general consensus among the old holders to never go public.

>go public
>immediately be attacked by tax office

I don't own any coins but I'm starting to hope crypto takes off, fuck banks and what they've done.

Owning coins means you have to declare them to the tax man right? Not declaring would be tax evasion, which they usually don't like.

>Owning coins means you have to declare them to the tax man right
Not only owning, every buy/sell operation is also taxable.

I know someone who is a 'bitcoin millionaire', he already had money to begin with though and bought in early. Not going to say his name but here's a hint: he does youtube quite successfully. (non American)

I'm sure a lot of the really high rollers are governments or banks.

Yes, in fact if I remember correctly in the Netherlands they peg the tax on bitcoin to how it is on the first of January.

most of those are probably exchanges?

machete slingshot guy?

nice.

them to become billionairs, they have to trade their coins with someone for real money
and as long as there is demand they can do it?
is this right?

I remember Max Keiser doing a special on his show when he became a btc millionaire. This was probably around 2012 or something. Used to watch a lot of his back then, not so anymore now, wonder how he's doing.

>yfw you dont even have a billion dollars in cardsharks.

To a degree, yes. I use btc debit card. When I cashed out a nice sum my version of IRS fucked me really hard.

Yes, but selling that many coins would take years. It would also cost a huge amount in transaction fees so if someone had $1bn worth of Bitcoin they certainly wouldn't see anywhere close to $1bn USD.

He's shilling it more than ever now. It has worked for him.

wish i had bought at least one when they were 30$
but im pretty sure i'd have chickened out already and sold them anyway
so whos making the real money? exchange markets?

There is a twitch.tv streamer named BTCs. He is a bitcoin millionaire. He streams old school Runescape. He does lots of drop parties and staking.

>When I cashed out a nice sum my version of IRS fucked me really hard
how much % did they took from you
you prolly made a lot out of a little investment
you shouldn't be mad about

also are there any ways around the taxation?
maybe cash out in another country where they don't tax bitcoins and transfer the money somehow legally?

>exchange markets
No, but they are close. ICO is hotshit right now. People are so dumb and greedy they spent their money on stupid projects without even checking.

>how much % did they took from you
20%. But I had to. I payed for my mom medical bills and rehabilitation.
>also are there any ways around the taxation?
Yes. You can go to an off/on shore zone and cash out there, but the problem is you have to spend it there also. If you try to move your money through border in cash, border patrol will fuck you up. If you try to send it to your bank account taxman will be on your ass when you get back.

>20%
thats tolerable m8
goodluck to your journey to the moon

Winkelvoss twins are bitcoin billionaires.

Exchange markets, Chinese miners and whales. Though most people who got in 6 months ago are probably in a good profit. Due to the intense shilling more and more people are buying into BTC every day which is partially causing the price to inflate so quickly. Like a classic pyramid scheme this makes it more profitable for everyone who is holding and also for exchanges. Chinese miners and whales make the real money though as they are consistently selling to those buying in for higher and higher prices. The problem is many people just see that it is rising exponentially and don't realise it's flaws but all they care about is profiting. This has kept it rising and rising but once it becomes clear to everyone that their commodity is essentially worthless to everyone except themselves, who knows what will happen?

>thats tolerable m8
tolerable but still very painful.
>goodluck to your journey to the moon
Hahaha. Thanks, user. I probably will cash out completely this summer regardless of the trend. I really want off this ride. Will put a few ks$ in my favorite coins and live like a normal human beeing.

What's the point in it all being public if the identity is hidden

Are you referring to public keys?

I'm Satoshi and I invented bitcoin.

I'll cash out my billions January 1st as proof.

P.S. - I'm white.

If I understand your question correctly the point is that given the sufficient time and computing resources you can potentially trace the transactions.Thus revealing the identity of both parties. It happened after the 'silk road' and ,onero was created to combat this.

Have you found the genesis block?

They say Kim Jong Un is hoarding Bitcoins like hell. Wouldn't it be funny if Bitcoin would come the world currency and we would find out that North Korea is the most wealthiest country in the world?

>who knows what will happen?
either it will all crumble down after reaching a trash hold, and big investors get out of the circle
or bitcoin replaces fiat money and keeps prospering ?!
is this realistic?
are there any more options?

A BIG LULZ

and me, on the way to crypto millionaire

What are they going to do when the cost of mining outweighs the cost that you get from a coin? It's already getting to the point where mining isn't profitable unless you super size it.

>Have any of the owners of these addresses made their info public? Is it known who's behind these addresses?
They can't even cash out lol.

>big investors get out of the circle
Not anytime soon. They will in like 5-8 years.
>bitcoin replaces fiat money
No. But some crypto project definitely will. BTC will remain a commodity. The thing is the government won't allow this to happen.
>are there any more options?
Yes. Limitless. i.e. I think Switzerland will back its currency with BTC + gold.

>mining outweighs the cost that you get from a coin
This wont happen due to fixed BTC supply.

Sold my BTC yesterday for just over $14M before taxes. Unfortunately my bank won't allow the funds to clear for a couple of weeks. After that, it's smooth sailing for me

Bitcoin.. oh your a millionaire?
I guess the next round is on you then.
What... but there's an ATM over there you can use. No?
Well I'm sure Tesco will accept Bitcoin...
They don't?
Not to worry. At least you can buy that new game in that steam sale... nope
Errr E-bay? Nope
What can you spend it on?

Give me a grand

mostly people from silkroad2 sheep market etc etc

>pedo currency

Congrats dude. Now marry your qt, lift for the race war, and support our cause with your riches.

Some guy here in Brazil bought $16k (USD) of bitcoin from mid 2010 to early 2011

He was also an youtuber and made countless videos teaching people how to evade taxes, why the government is shit and telling powerful public figures like judges and federal cops to go suck dicks.

No one knows what has happened to him, he said he wasn't interested in making youtube videos anymore because he found something else more profitable to do, he also has had the federal police and tax collectors on his ass for a few years now.

Stop using the canadian dollar then.
Also stop breathing ar, I know some pedos who do that too.

>Canadian flag
Oh, sorry, go on about your business.

Go blow your dog, leaf. Will send you 2 BTC if you post proof.

I'm American. Fuck you. Should have bought sooner... I won a lawsuit in 2010 and bought some BTC just fucking around, actually forgot about it until it started really blowing up and I found my old wallet. :X

are all the big markets down?

what are you going to do with the money?

my best advice to actually make some decent money now is to buy altcoins and work the margins... I would buy XP, its down today so it's cheap, but look at the blockchain for it... it's going to blow up soon.

Whatever I want lol... Probably just go buy a new house and pay off me and my wife's vehicles, put enough up for my daughter, and just live off the interest of the rest. I'm not going to take a chance of blowing through all of it and having to go back to work...

How do you cash out?

don't have any money to work with unfortunately, still a college student , thanks for the tip tho

you have to go through a broker