Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Interview with Swim Swim coming soon. Who's excited?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepburn_romanization
pastebin.com/s9dF6qjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would Quake be torn between preying on Swim2 and Tempest?

>top girl is dead
>people still watch this trash
Why?

Reminder that if Tama fucked everything up by not letting Cranberry kill Swim.

Soon OP, but is there anyone who can possibly beat /ourgirl/ Swim Swim? And I'm not talking about pre-betrayal Swim Swim.

We bringing back the anime memes?

I've always wondered if an older, more mature Swim2 would swimswim through the earth while letting Rulah's blade stick up through the surface like a shark's fin.

Honestly, the optimal way for Swim Swim to fight is to just hide in the ground and poke at people from below. With her power there's no reason to ever leave the ground.

Autism speaks?

Unless she's fighting Quake.

If Prism Cherry can supercharge Marika, then she can probably shine bright enough to mess up Swimmu

Quake and Swim Swim is a bad match up regardless.

Swim Swim wouldn't even fight. She would back stab, sabotage, and assassinate. Fairness isn't in her rulebook and she will pull every dirty trick she can think of without a second thought.

The last few threads have been way quicker for some reason, not that I'm complaining, these threads are fun

Can Swim autism be fixed?

Yeah, she scores most of her wins by coming out of the ground from behind people and cutting them up, but all she really needs to do is to just stab their feet and cripple them until they fall down, then stab them until they die.

But she can't tell where she's going while swimswimming, right? So she has to stick her head out of the ground.

Sasuga.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4

For some reason the moment we talk about Swim Swim, discussion goes along more quickly.

What are your top 5 most wanted side stories?

Also formal request to the user that shares fanart to drop a few Cherries

Can Marika's rafflesia affect Swim Swim?
Since just like Sonia she also needs to breath in air to maintain normal functions.

When we have a topic to discuss we burn through threads like wildfire. In this case it's the chronicles of SwimX2.

The only Pure Element who could fight Swim is Quake, and ironically it's the one who will not allow Swim to stay underground.

I'm not home, I'm in lecture, I'll dump when I get back

Which Magical Girl had the hardest life?

Of course she's got those swims

Most MGs in this series don't care about fair fights, they care about getting the job done or surviving. Your post is therefore pointless.

That's the only one that could fight her with her power, the others are skilled enough combatants that they could disarm her and then counterattack when she solidified to attack them, except maybe Tempest

La Pucelle really was an idiot.

I'm not sure that Swim need air, considering that she could remain underground for undertermined time.

Deluge and Ripple

LP still couldn't beat most girls in this series, whether he fought fair or not.

Marika heavily resists stabbing attacks anyways!

Thanks anom

Funny how Cranberry thought La Pucelle must be really strong since he took on Minael, Yunael and Tama by himself.

They cannot. Ripple 5/5 speed specifically said that Swim's liquidification is faster than any speed during their first fight. Swim's defense is therefore automatic and instaneous..

Spoil me on what happens at the end of QUEENS please. I can't wait for the TL

More 7753, Mei, and Mana slice of life.
Smelly Melly origin story.
Dark QT's life while she was part of the Cutie Galaxy anime.
Puk Puck's origin story.
All the sordid acts that the hairfag committed on Ripple's hair while she was under her control.

Swim Swim comes back to life and kills Ripple.

Bullshit.

LaPu had pretty decent stats, and furthermore, while his power was limited to just his sword the power could be really fucking good as long as he got gud and got faster at manipulating the lenght.

Was it even confirmed if he could manipulate the density of the sword as well? Because that opens up a ton of possibilities.

>strength 1/5 1/5 and 3/5
Clamberry fought anyone who looks like they had potential. She does not have any measure to go by except for "oh this MG beat multiple ones, worth a visit from me then." She was disappinted with LP.

LP was not the first disappintment she had found, mind you. It's rare for Clamberry to find a worthy opponent, which was why she was enchanted by Nana-buffed WP.

>that they could disarm her and then counterattack when she solidified to attack them

Not if Swim Swim, Swam into their bodies then grabbed them by the pussy.

Hey guys, TL-kun here. I haven't posted here in a while due to reading/TLing and working with people for Hell Survival. How is everyone!
I seriously miss the threads.

For those of you waiting on QUEENS 8, know that there will be fight scenes and I don't think the pressure ever lets up again (Just finished reading Chapter 8 yesterday)

Also, this morning in my small break, I decided to draw some Pfle! Plus, it's practice for some future audioplay plans for MGRP.

I miss talking with you guys

>Muh Stats
And yet Job Job went down like a bitch to rainbow. So much for her 5/5 and broken ass power.

Hi TL-kun. How is Interview with Swim Swim? Any particular reason why you picked her story first amongst the Unmarked cast?

Hey, long time no see, doing pretty well, just got done with class for the day

LP's stat is laughable if you compare it with most fighter MG later on in the series. Hell, even Tot Pop is 4/5 strength like him and faster than him at 4/5 speed, and we saw how (relatively) subpar she was on a battlefield. His magic isn't amazing because it's too straightforward and has no surprise element.

Pretty good.

Yes.

Because of the interviewer's identity, and that it takes place smack dab in the middle of Unmarked somehow.

Also I didn't mean to type "yes."

I meant to type "I'm in the middle of TLing it but have already read it"

We're talking about a head-on fight, dumbass.

If you're only interested in who can kill who, then even fucking Postarie can kill Ripple and Tama can kill Clamberry. Are those two stronger than the ones they killed? Why do you want to go into a pointless hypothetical discussion like that? I can say that all MGs can job to Mana and end this talk right here.

Fuck off.

Oh and nice drawing by the way.

To be fair if we're comparing them by stats. Rain Pou is the 6th highest MG with 46 and only 5 below Mao Pam's 51

Who is it and when does it take place?

Don't talk shit about Mao Pam you fucking faggot MG reee
-With love, Foreign Affairs

If Clambunny got herself an admirer like Melville, how many goddamn Melvilles must Pam have had

The only cure for autism is death.

Hi TL-kun. Can you fix the SW and Inferno's weapon name to naginata and glaive, respectively? Also the name of Shadowgale (official romanization on merchandise), Bluebell (the plant), and CQ Angel Hamuel.

>His magic isn't amazing because it's too straightforward and has no surprise element.
Magic is not the all end of everything. We know how Cranberry for example could wreck shit at Mao's games without even using her powers. Look at how gud Mimi got despite having a non-offense power just from hanging out with Marika.

I really don't get why everyone here believes that not having a god-tier offensive power = a complete total sitting duck in battle. Muh surprise is overrated as well, you all make it sound like all fights start, develop and end with nothing but surprise attacks. What if the surprise attack fails? Retreat and try another surprise attack later and repeat until it works somehow? C'mon.

The entirety of the Mao Pam School of Jobbing and by extension most of the Jobbing Affairs Division.

Awesome. Can't wait to read it when you've finished translating. Been pretty excited about this side story for some time now.

She had a whole fucking school of chuunis following her.

Something involving Stuntchica.

umbrain, umbrain, umbrain, umbrain, and a story about umbrain.

I'm fixing a lot of names and weapons as I go through V2.

As for Shadow Gale, the reason I named her Shadow Gale was specifically because the official site seemed to name her that.

It's also where I got Pfle. I feel like the reason for that was the same reason even Snow White's name wasn't spaced in the Japanese.

She's done, Jim. Deader than actual dead characters.

Please draw more Keek.

>take short break from posting OCs
>get better at drawing and return
>place is so desolate it isn't worth making them anymore
I seriously miss the threads too.

I'd like to warn you TL-kun, that we've had some anons on here recently that are not happy with your earlier translations like on Limited and claim that its your "fan-fiction".

Who said not having a goid power means one must be sitting duck? You're exaggerating to invalidate another person's point.

The point is that LP isn't amazing in this series. He is mediorcre, both in stats and ability. Alice, Swim, SW, Ripple on the otherhand are fascinating monster, due to the utility of their magic. So unless you have amazing physics like Grace or Marika, you are nothing in the sea of characters with intersting/funny/tricky magic. LP if alive would only be an average Shufflin soldier.

Ahem. "Fuck Swim-Swim"

I actually want a Flame Flamey story.

Or the story of how Mao Pam kicked Marika out.

>This fucking guy again
You know, I'm starting to believe you are the one who likes to stir shit instead of the guy you are accusing right now.

Wouldn't even surprise me if you were a samefag at this point just to have an excuse to shitpost.

I want to sexually FUCK this child

So where's the non-fanfic translations then?

The current translations are currently being revised and updated which is what we call the V2 translations.

Ah okay then.

Btw you might want to standarize the name translation to the Hepburn rule. Maou Pam not Mao, Shou-kun not Sho, stuff like that. Because I had noticed how you do this inconsistently (You wrote Souta correctly instead of Sota, Gekokujou instead of Gekokujo). Just always keep the "ou" instead of truncating them would prevent confusion.

And why did you leave Miyokata Nanoko name in the correct Japanese order, while changing the rest to Western order? I personally prefer Jap order, but anytging is fine as long as you keep it consistent.

Careful to not choke with TL-kun cock in your mouth.

That wasn't my intention. I just saw and thought I needed to inform TL-kun why he'd get those kind of responses. But I suppose I did something unnecessary since we got so I'll just shut up now.

What did he mean by this?

Nice, what's happening though?

>2016
>not being skilled and actually choking

just keek getting annoyed by top pop.

why is it called the Hepburn rule?

I'd advice you fix character and weapon name right now instead of waiting for V2, because the upcoming appearance of Inferno's weapon will be fucked up if you keep it as "scimitar" instead of "glaive." One is a short sword, one is a pole arm. Also alert people that Bluebell and Hamuel are the correct names, since many won't be bothered enough to read V2 and the wrong stuff will stuck in their fanfiction/fanart.

Tot Pop was way too good for Keek

Also, could you please correct an error in SWRP? Please search 'arms' and replace that with 'arm'.

he could make it glaive in the Queens TL and just fix the old instances of it later, that would work too

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepburn_romanization

This is the standard romanization rule that any respectable translator would adhere themselves to. It's also the way to type Japanese on an alphabet keyboard.

For Miyokata Nonako I think back when I was doing Restart I had this thought in my head where I thought since she's foreign and loves Japanese culture, that she'd specifically use the Japanese way of naming herself I believe.

I guessed as much, but then why change the actual Japanese names to western order? That made them look like gaijinfag in comparison.

>so i'll just shut up now
Aren't you helpful. I was referring to the chink translation pastebins which I know exist but am at a loss to find, not V2 which unfortunately seems well under the horizon.

where do i read translated LN

For that one it's because the official site even changed them to Western order when writing it in latin.

When I was doing names I looked at the banner of the official site thing to see how they would do it, hence Shadow Gale, Pfle, Marika Fukuroi, all I got from there.

And although the banner says Nanakosan, the book kept using numbers so I kept using numbers unless specified.

On the internet.

I personally also prefer the surname-given name if the raw stated so, FWIW. Because there are many puns in this series:

Hattori Shia > Patorishia > Patricia
Nanaya Kotori > NanaKo-san
Nakano Sorami > Naka no sora mi > seeing inside the void/beauty of the inner universe

It breaks the pun if you change them. Just my 2 cents.

Well here's one of them:
pastebin.com/s9dF6qjY