What does Sup Forums think of Casey Kikestat??

Subject related. Also, what about him shilling for Hillary Clinton and CNN? Can this guy be anymore of a sellout?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEhW3YxwXSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I unsubscribed and stopped watching his videos once he sold his company to CNN.

Holy fucking nose

He's a city person so naturally he supported Hillary. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure was a good movie

He's a very very ugly person and from my understanding makes mindless content of him obtaining new things, without actually giving them an in depth review. It's all a flex.

He is a bought and sold bitch.

>Also, what about him shilling for Hillary Clinton
He's been up her ass for years. I wouldn't be surprised if he was paid to endorse her.

Not trying to be a dick but why does his face look like that? Did he have a cleft palate repair or something? Something is so off with his mouth/nose area but no one ever mentions it.

Maybe fetal alcohol syndrome? His ears are low and he has that misshapen head. Maybe some sort of genetic abnormality? Like his face stopped growing in utero?

He got kicked in the face by a donkey as a child, and it pushed his entire face upward.

>watching him even once
Fuck off plebbit

As ugly as sean penn with none of the talent.

He's a jew

>I wouldn't be surprised if he was paid to endorse her.

He was paid $25 million.

Read bottom of pic related

JESUS, THAT'S ONE OF THE UGLIEST MOTHERFUCKERS I'VE EVER SEEN.

Well there you go. Money well spent!

he looks like an aborted fetus

>VOTE FOR HILLURY CLINTUN

kike faggot

whats wrong with his face ?

HILLARY

CLINTON

He's a Jew.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

bugman is your typical big left leaning city dweller. He is usually obsessed with consumerism, lining up to purchase the newest iPhone or MacBook when it comes out, and using a smartwatch/smart home speaker for longer than the week after he bought it. Chances are he owns other throwaway smart gadgets as well. All his tastes in movies, music, expensive food, art, and more are determined by what review sites and blogs say.

Everything about his personality and life is not defined by who he is, but by what he buys and his consumerist tendencies. He'll be subscribed to at least one, maybe multiple subscription services, he'll happily use social media and upload all of his information to the cloud, and he'll gravitate towards things that seem "rational" and use big words.

In fact, their social media use defines a lot about who they are, as they try to get the most likes on social media bragging about their life and viewing the lives of others who do the same.

Yet there is something big missing about their life, something that can be seen in their face. Something that can be seen the minute you strip away all the consumerist choices and realize, there's nothing else. Their lives are empty, hollow, and all about serving corporations, until they die, and this is seen in their empty insectoid stare that implies they're dead inside, giving them the name bugmen.
Did you see that bugman standing in line waiting for the new iPhone X?

Downs

Well put.

Wow I hadnt seen this image since like 1997

Leaf faggot pretends he knows shit about u.s. pols

fuck off limp dick motherfucker

Casey is GAY and lame

kek

ILY desu

i gag everytime i see his face. thanks fag.

He made it through the hot wings challenge.

Quality post

A fake person to the max.

>rich leftist JEW shills for anti-white leftist kike shit

Why are you surprised again?

He's not a sellout, h just thinks he's better than other people. I guess his ugly fucking face makes him over compensate and he had to have a skill to back it up. And yes being a cocksucker helps.

I used to watch until he talked down to his viewers about le Hitler Drumpf.

I hated on him just because he looked super Jewish but then I watched one of his Galaxy Note 8 video before I bought one. He should STFU about politics but that's his job is to fucking Vlog all day. I enjoyed his videos and will continue to watch them. Fun guy, who makes enjoyable, creative videos. He's never going to be 1488 you mongs but I enjoyed the Henry Rollins interview on Joe Rogan even though I personally think he's a gigantic faggot.
You can still learn from people who are faggots.

I'd literally never heard of him before he started shilling for Hillary last year, and I wish it had stayed that way. This motherfucker is so ugly that it actually makes me upset to look at him. The picture you posted angers me.

Truthfully, I find him beyond ugly. Practically grotesque. I think in medieval times he would be abandoned in the woods at night by his parents.
My god, he's UGLY

He looks like Arseface from a comic book.
All Of Know he's a 100% corporate Cuck shill.
Anyone subscribed to his Channel is a Retard
& Needs to rethink their life.

I'm 99% certain that Casey orchestrated and produced this gem:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEhW3YxwXSo

nobody has pointed out the fact that he's a jew?