Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahrawi_Arab_Democratic_Republic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

rightful dutch clay

do you have original one?

Then go back faggot

so go blow yourself up already achmed

I go back when you go back to Europe and give your land to the natives.

Don't worry, it might actually happen.

nah

kys useless nigger

k

Difference is, the burger loves the country he took from the natives and wants it to thrive. So totally the opposite to your motivation towards the continent you people have invaded.

Go back then

Are you berber?
t. kabyle diaspora

nah we're exactly the same. I love this country, but i hate the people in it. I just want to genocide every single one of them so me and my people can live here in peace.

*Arabized Berber

Make me

Domme makkak

please learn tamazight and dear*bize

Yeah, Europe does kinda suck. Its infested with cucks.

Woah... edgy....

Why are you still in Belgium then?
Fuck off to the country you love.
Yet here you are, being a human parasite who appears to hate his host.

I'm a first gen immigrant and I'd quite honestly prefer dying for this country than my original one.

I know your just Some stupid shitposting flemish dude but in the case your actually a dessert monkey i have bad News for you pal our soil isn't magic or golden in fact the riches of your country are much greater... it's the people in it that counts

Why you hate us berberbro?

Most of the maghrebis I've met were not religious shitheads and were pretty chill

Informed Interpol

Your people don’t live peacefully anywhere in this world.

I'm here because we're colonizing this region. In 50 years mine and your country will be a province of the Moorish Caliphate.

Sike i don't hate you

And then you'll turn it to shit. Just like your original home.

wtf is the subject do i can answer??

I'm so scared

Hows west sahara

Can you take em back please

That's rich coming from a country who has been at war since the begging of their existence.

this is probably some 2000s shit the new generation is fucked up

No one cares. Not even your parents.

soon

he s moroccan idk what they are doing there i m here freezing at 18degree

Busted Morocco is USA's oldest ally Berbers know that shit bro

You deserve to fucking die. You are a coward, damn you and your sons, daughters and rape children. Go live, thrive and suffer in your own country

gas yourself

Recognizing a non existent country for self interest does not mean we're allies. Majority of Moroccans hate Americans.

The only thing you muslims do right, is killing your own kind more than any white supremacist has hoped to do. The only good kings or rulers you had, were the countries you infested. I hope your sister gets raped by your father.

You have nothing to do with him, inbred sack of shit.

Ah Yes the majority of your friends you mean

don't have a sister lol

tfu sack of cheese

independent state illegally occupied by Moroccan Zionist government

Piss off ismail, we are not your Janissaries

Does anyone even live there? Isnt it like, youknow, desert? Other than tribals

Sauce?

Make yourself believe that all you want. Truth is, you are in this country because your parents went there. Which happend solely because they and their people can't build up a functioning society themselves.

Even if what you say would become truth, you would ruin all the countrys within years and then nomade around again until you can be a parasite elsewhere

not even algeria, brother?

It's true, these retards will never learn.
They'll just fuck up everywhere they're allowed to go and try to declare war and get annihilated by anywhere that says no.

What's wrong with Korfu roachbro?

Hey Georgian bro.

What are your thoughts and feelings about Chveneburi? Do you like them cuz they are ethnic Georgians or hate them cuz they are no longer christian?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahrawi_Arab_Democratic_Republic
moroccans hate algeria because they got btfo twice

MHHHHHHHHHHHH

They are Georgians more or less, so even if they are muslim we can accept that. They still remember language and we have contact with them in turkey.

The ones you call "ahiskas" that want to resettle here are another thing although, we dont want them and they have nothing Georgian left in them tbqh efendimfam. The retarded EU wants them back because "reperatunz for stalin"

>implying he's going to travel many countries to move you back to your shit hole
>when he can just gas your negroid children instead and force feed you their fingers
>and then kill you

I heard erdogan is georgian, is this true?

He is unfortunately. From a city called Batumi

I guess we have a tendency of raising dictators

you hate borders?

Nigger 95 percent of native Americans died of disease without ever seeing a single white person. Besides, white people improved the country compared to the natives, whereas Moroccans don't improve european society in any metric.