Yowamushi Pedal

Yowamushi Pedal is a show about bike races.

>giant upper body
>normal lower body
he's doing it wrong

>tfw we'll never see aoyagi's smooth, naked back
Unfair.

Oh boy it's time for the doping subplot!

You haven't convinced me, I need more evidence

hmmmm

[red]FABIAN![/red]

I'd like to see this author do a horror manga one day.

Please, do go on.

Are sports manga just gradually becoming more and more ridiculous with their visual stylizations of the sports they depicted?

Of course not.

Why does everyone need to modify their body in this series?

They can't just go super saiyan and change hair color.

>2000+17
>not roiding
nigga please

Fabulous

I was completely indifferent to Teshima in the previous two seasons. He seems like absolute waifu material this season. What happened?

Looks super-interesting! Might pick up.

He's unironically the author's favorite character.

They're all on the juice

You see this thing biking towards you at night and you only have a few seconds to react. What do you do?

>what do you do?
Call him gross

Pedaling to the front page.

It looks so much stranger without the ultra stylized manga artwork.

Pedalling faster

He manned the fuck up off-screen. That's great.
By the way, is that Big Guy 4U who yells a lot going to become their new member?

Why does Aya look different this season?

Spread my cheeks and hope he has the decency to spit on my asshole before he rapes me.

Gonna have awesome stamina with all that bulk.

and here's an example of the new design

I re-read the manga chapters covered in this episode in preparation and I've gotta say I really preferred it, I was super hype to see the send off races but the manga just did it so well.

Just a thought for all those who did or didn't like the ep, give the manga a chance

I think the old design is alot better

I miss Makishima.

This is why threads are really dead.
I watched the spare bike movie which explained his back story more and he really is best boy.

He actually is.

Onoda's fanboyism of Makishima is super cute and is also how I'd act around Makishima.

Dropped after that 2m faggot showed up. Really wanted to like this since I genuinely like cycling but it's just going full retard.

>Metronome dancing

Really? Fucking really? Jesus fuck.

It's been full retard since day 1, I don't know what you were expecting.

I'm enjoying it, as ridiculous as it is.

Maki's spider shit was fine but this triggered you?

It was, but managed to crawl through the first season for the cycling alone. If anything this guy triggered me the most during the first season. I'll just be here waiting endlessly for Overdrive's S2 while rewatching the Nasu movies I guess.

Most of them would go faster and wouldn't tire as much if they stopped fucking talking.

>I've finally made it! This is the holy land the world's greatest witch, Shiny Shariot, grew up in!

Aya tennis club spinoff when?

I had the feeling that her appearing in the anime inter-high was anime original. Almost as if the studio pushed her more in the past two seasons.

This so fucking much. You can see riders talking in the peloton, sure, but they usually chat like that when the speed is low and no one's in a hurry. When shit gets real, they only shout out orders/cusses/whatever in short bursts.

By this logic Aoyagi should be the fastest, though.

It's shounen sports anime. They all have the impossibly long monologues in the middle of a race/match/game. Kurobas was bad at this too.

Sugimoto's brother? He's a middle schooler, so not this year.

WHEN

She also doesn't give a shit about Imaizumi unlike in the start of the anime.

Has his voice actor been confirmed?

Is she supposed to be MC's love interest?

The only thing resembling one Onoda has. Though none of the girls gets much screentime. She cheers him up during the second interhigh, he has one of those moments and blushes, then she goes back to irrelevancy while the race happens.

Its quite clear the osananajimis are OTP (Elito and Manager).

>Izumida manned the fuck up after becoming captain too
This feels great for some reason.

>Implying end game won't be the tiny Otaku and the Lizard Man

Redemption arc when

Yea, which is why Aya is the only girl resembling a love interest for Onoda. Not sure if you could call her a love interest with just them blushing at each other once every 100 chapters.

Where is this art from? Can't find it in Pixiv

rikudou is good
really good boxing, just stylized enough.
in the other direction we have meguru, who is really grounded.
i like both.

It still amuses me how Makishima became the most popular character despite everyone's efforts.

Sprinters bro, you just gotta make it to the sprint zones.

he appears later in the raws again, no idea what for though

He comes back for the Inter-High

has a fun race against Toudou and gives Onoda words of encouragement

>2agan in yellow

What stage was this from? He wore it for what, two, three days straight last year?

I think PoT has yet to be topped for that

Stage 3 tdf 2016
>cavendishwinslol

I hate the way the author portray cycling in this mangas. It looks like he doesn't know anything at all about real cycling.
>no mention of the absolute necessity of
>sprinters attack from the beginning
>no sensible team strategy
>no mention of air resistance and wheelsucking
Everything interesting about cycling is replaced by powerlevels and nakamas. It's disappointing because I like the art.

>Why does everyone need to modify their body in this series?
Have you seen a pro biker's body? They are practically aliens, with their normal human torso and giant HULK LEGS. No wonder so many took drugs.

I've had more fun watching Long Riders than this honestly. Not saying it was bad or anything, but it only covered casual cycling.

Were they lovers.

Doping these days is mostly a meme only powerhouses with infinite money like Sky and Astana can still afford. They get better at tracking shit down each year but none of the cyclists actually like them, be they clean or doped. Those niggers make it a habit of knocking on doors at 3am regardless of the stages happening the next day. Also legs don't end up remotely that huge. Don't seem to have anything clearer with 2agan though so settle for this.

Motherfucking fabian this time.

I don't even watch this show and this shit makes me too scared to try.

Nice episode, pretty crazy to see that its just a race between the sprinters, its not like last week was any different.How many episodes S3 will get? 2 cour?

Confirmed for 25 episodes.

Nice.

Can they even finish the second inter-high within it? We are already 1/4 in. inb4 another extra one cour season.

I'm glad how Aya turned out in the anime season 1 and 2, but have to quality eyes.

They be engine doping now! Can't forget the guy that fell last year in tdf and the wheel just kept spinning!

There is continous reasearch in how to cheat and get a little tiny edge on your opponents in these raw power based sports, and don't you ever doubt it.

Not really.
Let's hope it does ok for a season 4.

Well as far as I remember, they were mentioning inertia and whatnot for that particular wheel, but yeah, there are a few that tried their luck with those. Though at the same time, you could see people on bikes riding either in front or alongside the peloton with thermal guns scanning for excess heat from the hidden motors so something is being done about it even during the race. Still, our commentators did mention the riders can just swap their bike for one with a motor in the last kilometers or during the hardest parts of a climb then change it back, so ain't really defending anyone here. In any case, again from what I recall, the only one caught with one wasn't even from the Tour so they either didn't use any there, or weren't caught.

Twitter

So the author wants me to bone him?

Guys. Midosuiji scares me. He SCARES me.

And THIS did NOT HELP.

There is a disturbing increase in male naked bodies this season.
Is it a JoJo reference?

I'm so glad it's back, but damn this season has been depressing so far ;_;
Same with the movie. Onoda winning the Interhigh was the perfect stopping point.

There are more heartwarming moments to be had. We must have the sad times to be able to appreciate the happy times.

Is the manga still going on? I know the raws were at the 2nd interhigh last year

Need more Aya screentime, would settle for filler

Scanlations finally got picked up again at a regular schedule.

ABU

abu

FABIAN !

> rikudou

update when

i love passive tragic characters

I actually picked up this manga due to Lizard Otaku doujins

Scream

SakaMido >>> MidoSaka