What could possibly go wrong?

Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin wants the blue helmets in Chicago's slums to curb gang violence.

>“The United Nations has a track record of protecting minority populations,” Boykin told Inc. before his meeting. “There was tribal warfare between the Tutsis and the Hutus in Africa, and they deployed peacekeeping troops there to help save those populations and reduce the bloodshed.

Well /k/, what do you think will happen?

chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-met-boykin-un-1215-chicago-inc-20171214-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse_by_UN_peacekeepers
youtube.com/watch?v=q8d-0nAOoko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_events_of_the_Rwandan_Genocide#Execution_of_Ten_Belgian_Blue_Helmets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The same thing that happens with blue hats in Africa, nothing of notice or value.

Dear God, someone is actually trying to lend validity to the retarded UN occupation meme.

Oh, that's not going to happen. Trump'll send in the national guard before he lets the UN operate on US land.

Just let the niggers keep killing eachother, who gives a fuck?

Plus I don't think a county commissioner has the authority to invite the UN onto US soil.

can we shoot them

Why not invite the PLA to solve Los Angeles' gang violence while we're at it? Christ, our domestic politics are a joke.

Is that guy fucking retarded?

The peacekeeping troops deployed to Rwanda didn't stop shit.

And it wasn't "tribal warfare".

For fuck's sake, how can a guy this fucking clueless about politics and conflicts have any sort of political position?

Moghadishu 2: Blue helmet boogaloo

>For fuck's sake, how can a guy this fucking clueless about politics and conflicts have any sort of political position?

niggers electing niggers electing niggers electing niggers electing niggers

this. giving subhumans and women power usually ends badly.

No bag limit or hunting permit required for blue helmets.

This

Chiraq/Cook county already runs Illinois. Why don't they just activate their National Guard and have them crack down on the gang problem?

it would cut down on my interior decorating costs

People complaining about niggers killing each other, claiming it good and bad when it suits them.

If you're a black politician, the least you could do would be look more closely into the Rwandan genocide, rather than just accepting the "Oh, these negroes will just keep going at each other like monkeys in those tribal wars over there in Africa".

The guy is basically just repeating an untrue stereotype about blacks, while himself being black.

this isn't /k/ related, take it to Sup Forums

>implying the UN peacekeeers haven't helped in many places
>implying their reputation isn't unfairly overshadowed by Bosnia, Rwanda and Somalia

But no, we're not a failed state, so I can't see it ever happening or needed to happen. Chicago needs to clean up its own mess.

>literally asking foreigners to suppress our people
wew lads I can't handle this

>MFW the Blue Helmet memes become reality

They are the world equivalent of a scarecrow. They scare away the belligerants but are worthless if ignored

>There was tribal warfare between the Tutsis and the Hutus in Africa, and they deployed peacekeeping troops there to help save those populations and reduce the bloodshed.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH they sure helped a lot, only 500k-1kk estimated dead.

>blue helmets get slain in the streets by cold blooded chicago nogs
works for me

FUCKING UN GET OUT OF OUR CITY-SIZED NIGGER GLADIATORAL ARENA REEEEEEEEEEE

The 'populations' that are killing eachother in Chicago don't need to be saved, the hoodrats need to wipe eachother out. A dead 'gangsta' is nothing to lament.

Lol, famous UN that couldnt keep bosnians, serbs and croats from killing each other even right in front of the peace keeping forces, which didnt even have the authority to step in so they just let massacres happen.

Globalist scumbag.

Yes. They are an occupying army.

National Guard is adequate enough. Fuck the JewN

This will be excellent.
Niggers killing UN fags and/or UN fags killing niggers.

Will have popcorn on deck for this shit show.

What would be the appropriate loadout for hunting blue helmets?

children will be raped?

we should be arming them to speed the process along

Hollywood made a whole movie about condemning the UN's useless blue helmets and President Bill Clinton's refusal to acknowledge african genocides, it was called Hotel Rwanda or something.

>dude just allow hostile foreign occupying troops onto your soil

every red-blooded american man should do their civic duty and shoot foreign soldiers on our soil if the ((UN)) sent a bunch of mercenary boots on our soil, just like George Washington did when he put musketballs into the heads of german and swiss mercenaries that british kike king deployed into the colonies.

Since when does the Southside Kangz doing a drive by on the 46th Sreet Ballers to gain their turf count as a genocide?
This dumb ass idiot realizes gangs are not ethnic groups?

so he be saying we wuz hotel Rwanda n shiet. could be a novel solution to chicago

Pretty sure they are just trying to get gibs from the UN in addition to the ones they get now.

always

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse_by_UN_peacekeepers

Because they want gibs not enforcement.

The UN stood idly by during the Rwandan genocide.
>500,000-1 million dead
>upwards of 1 million rapes
>couple hundred thousand seriously maimed or loss of limb
>Blue helmets literally watched as mobs of machete wielding hutus massacred unarmed tutsis
>literally instructed to not even defend themselves
>Belgian special forces team ordered to surrender themselves and the president's family to the hutu military (that had assinated their own president for genocidal pretext)
>Belgian special forces were tortured, castrated, hung up and eviscerated
>no one was ever held accountable for this
>Somalia degenerated under UN watch and hasn't had a functional government since 1991
>warlords still hold more power than the official government
>real piracy is the daily norm off the African east coast

All of Africa is shit.
And the UN has done nothing other than protect some big business assets or even help genocidal monsters.
UN troops rape and rob people throughout the continent daily.
Why? Because they're mostly African too.
Undertrained, under supervised, not held accountable, and greatly over paid for their region.

Live cameras on every corner when?

i'm not sure if anyone remembers the Clinton's were working hard to make the US military UN military.
youtube.com/watch?v=q8d-0nAOoko

Holy shit

>Asked how that might differ from sending in the National Guard, Boykin said, “The difference is, I’m not so sure that the National Guard is so used to peacekeeping and a peacekeeping role: The U.N. is trained in this.”

>You’d welcome foreign troops on the streets of Austin, North Lawndale, Englewood and Roseland, commissioner?

>“I’m talking about whoever the U.N. would decide to send in,” Boykin responded, adding, “I think that the assistant secretary-general may have some ideas outside of sending in troops. He may have some ideas about how we get to peace in these communities.

This man is an absolute imbecile.
He doesn't even undertstand what the UN blue helmet troops do or what a genocide is.

It’s the world dumbest tourism idea:
>encourage UN Troops to come, they spend money on food, booze, and crackwhores
>American rednecks come in response to blue helmet landings, they spend money on hotels, food & beer, ammo
>UN blue helmets shoot local nigs, rednecks shoot blue helmets, local nigs shoot rednecks
>Mayor (((Rahm Emmanuel))) and Chicago shitty council pocket shekelbucks from all sides

>Nigger
>Someone come rescue us
This is why voting rights were restricted to begin with.

I'm pretty ignorant on this. Why the hell would the special forces soldiers willingly surrender themselves to a mob? I'd rather leg it to some neutral area and wait to get picked up, come what may once I get home.

Cletus you're a genius

>they deployed peacekeeping troops there to help save those populations and reduce the bloodshed.
yeah, and look how well that went.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_events_of_the_Rwandan_Genocide#Execution_of_Ten_Belgian_Blue_Helmets

They thought nothing was gonna happen to them because they were in charge and represented the UN.
Basically the dumb liberal woman travelling to a third world country version of special forces soldiers.
The even let black UN troops go free but when they had the chance to torture a few white men to death, they just did because that's how the nigger rolls.

A military force outside of Chicago's fucked up corrupt politics could solve Chicago's crime problem in a few days. They would be free to do what really needs to be done without worrying about poverty pimping and political protection racketeering.

At least they stay contained in their murder zones.

knowing facts about africa is racist.

>reeeee cops are too militarized
>Wanting a foreign occupying army on American soil
>nuh-uh, is U.N. Peacekeepers

Yeah. Sure.

Nice to see they're finally admitting Shitcago is a third world county.

I'll be getting some blue hats with holes in them.
>dead UN soldiers
>dead niggers
Win win

Is gang war really genocide, though?

Holy shit! Let this happen and I want to see the results. You think a bunch of nogs are going to do nothing when a bunch of UN soldiers come in. Haha, I hope they do it unarmed

I don’t know what Chicago is. Isn’t that an airport? I don’t fly United anymore.

Insane. It's like they thought they were cooperating with policemen in France or something.

blue hats will be african and hide in their bases as usual

oh no's thats raciss, all dem white boi's wiv guns n shiet

Only the "african-american" parts.

Look at how many people got shot over the 4th of July weekend this year....and you can even go back as many years as you can find on the internet to see the numbers for yourselves.

4th of July weekend in the niggerhoods of Chicago has become such a normal thing that people have betting pools / draw numbers over how many will get shot during that 48 hour period.

Let me teach you about the pic related

can any burgers redpill us on chicago? youtube and jewgle throw up sensationalist trash

U.S would never let U.N troops conduct peacekeeping operations on their soil.

>There was tribal warfare between the Tutsis and the Hutus in Africa, and they deployed peacekeeping troops there
I hope niggers will have similar experience with all "peacekeeping" efforts as Ruanda.

You bet on dead niggers we bet on drowned drunks during midsummer drunkfest.
We are not that different after all.

FEED ME BLUE HELMETS

Why would you hunt them? Let them kill the niggers.

Heyjackass.com

>And it wasn't "tribal warfare".

Hutu vs. Tutsi wasn't tribal?

Oh wow, Canada is about to be deployed in Chicongo on a peace keeping mission.

Also, tune into police scanners when it’s Friday night in Chicongo.

Protip- niggers get less active when it’s cold, the bucks are more active in summer.
>summer night
>full moon
>June-August
>sheboons in heat
Best conditions for a nogfest.

Nigger admitting that nigger Democrat ran and occupied cities are literally 3rd world African shitholes which need to get subdued by the (((international community))) who is always called upon when niggers want gibs or to have their problems magically disappear.

This is why I'm glad that us American soldiers aren't allowed to surrender if we're ordered to if we still have the means to fight. No way I'd put myself in the hands of savage niggers.

oh god please do this
please bing African peace keeping forces to chicago
lets meme this people
this must happen

this nigger cannot invite foreign soldiers into america. this is retarded

We fund the UN so they should be doing something for us in return. Come clean out our nigger problem in chicango.

>You bet on dead niggers we bet on drowned drunks during midsummer drunkfest.

Actually just the ones that get shot. Surprisingly alot of them don't die, due to the shitty drive-by aiming of the shooter, but there are also side bets on how many "innocent" bystanders get shot at. Or in other words, when the news states that the victim "wasn't the intended target", that's a side bet as well.

Like the little black girl who sang at Obama's inauguration, then 2 weeks later was gunned down in her & Obama's hometown, caught in the cross fire of a drive-by shooting.

But notice we never heard much crying from those niggers over her dead body or the many others shot at the hands of fellow niggers. Nope, but they sure do make a stink every time a cop or non-black shoots & kills one of them. Strange indeed.

Of course he whines to the UN and not our perfectly capable military. What a retard.

This would be hilarious and within a week the UN would pull out, declaring it too dangerous.

>Well /k/, what do you think will happen?

Black Cock Down 2 set in Chicago

we will be well within our rights to shoot them.happy hunting my fellow americans.

Exactly. If these niggers get insolent at the idea of obeying a police officer's orders, how do you think they are going to respond to some dipshit UN from some other country telling them what to do?

I know I sure would like to see those confrontations when they happen, would be hilarious.

niggas with gold teeth in their underwear, high as shit on cocaine cut with borax shucking and jiving in snow surrounded by piles of blue helmets and fucking AWESOME free gats they looted off the bodies and vehicles. Oh, and looted UN HMMWVs with gold plated hundred-spoke rims.

let the Chinese in for war practice exercises. Unwritten agreement paying US1k for each niggerhead. Let the Chinks at 'em to discipline the niggers. Pretty soon niggers get compliant.

If you don't make 300k per year, your life will be hell.

If even if you do, you must never leave your own little circle of Milton's Hell.

What genocide is he talking about?
I thought there were only black people living there now

I'd root for the nigs in that scenario. UN is an Islamic front.

They have actual Commie terrorists teaching in their Universities. The city is a complete shit hole.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers

>If these niggers get insolent at the idea of obeying a police officer's orders, how do you think they are going to respond to some dipshit UN

especially this, every time blacks put in their 2 cents they just re-affirm to everybody they can't self reflect on who they are what they're doing to their communities... seriously fuck all of them to death

Nigger Crusades when!? I want to see legions of multicultural cannon fodder be brought down by a few drive by shootings.

Track record of raping

>Why don't they just activate their National Guard and have them crack down on the gang problem?

NG has too many white people. They're looking for an African solution to an African problem. And since everyone involved is a nigger it's all going to fail spectacularly.

>we will be well within our rights to shoot them.happy hunting my fellow americans.

Who, the niggers or the U.N.?

so, let me get this straight...

what ole nig nog is saying is that the niggers in chicago are no better than 2 fucking warring tribes in africa?

oh god, the irony...