More Saint Seiya subs

>nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=901295

This batch of episodes is the first filler arc. Prepare for ghosts, David Bowie, and tears. The subs veer into HK territory here, and will be spotty for the rest of the Sanctuary Saga.

Episode 24 has a weird error when I try to open it, so I might just upload that one as-is and do a V2 later.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=901319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP can't bump anymore so I won't be doing my usual screencap dump.

i'll bump for you seiyanon

Saint Seiya is so bad, I don't know why you guys bother.
It's not like you are spics like me.

>he says as there are DBS and Souma threads up
Seiya's a fun battle shonen, and it's certainly better written than those two. That said, the filler arcs in the anime are pretty rushed.

>and it's certainly better written than those two.
Oh god no.
Oh my god, no. It's not at all.
>you see, a bronze saint can't be attacked with the same technique twice
>oh, did you learn how to block it?
>nah, I just stand here and I'm automatically invulnerable to it just because
Literally repeat that conversation for a few hundred episodes.

but at least that's consistant.
Compare it to the Time Ring bullshit in DBS

Plus that doesn't happen nearly as much as people say it does. It basically stops during the 12 Temples (Asgard abused the shit out of it though), and by Hades it was basically forgotten about.

What I look for in a shonen is likable characters and good fights. The bronze crew are a million times for likable than the DBS' flanderized cast, or Souma's crew of cliches.

>but at least that's consistant.
it's consistent because SS repeats every beat in every arc. It's like watching a mini-remake of the same anime over and over everytime a new arc happens.
>What I look for in a shonen is likable characters and good fights. The bronze crew are a million times for likable than the DBS' flanderized cast,
They barely have personalities. I only know Ryu as the one who always gets blinded and takes his clothes off, and Shun as the gay one.

12 Temples arc is the best in any shonen anime.

That being said, the filler episodes with OC characters that lead to it are pretty bad.

>12 Temples arc is the best in any shonen anime.
>this is what my fellow spics think
No wonder we are still third word. We don't have good taste in shonen. How can we even hope to fix the economy with this shit taste?

imo Hades Sanctuary was the best part of the series, but 12 Temples and Poseidon were solid.

>no personalities
agree to disagree

>imo Hades Sanctuary was the best part of the series, but 12 Temples and Poseidon were solid.
Poseidon and Hades Sanctuary were just color-filtered 12 Temples all over again. Made even more boring by the fact that the Bronze Saints already proved themselves strong enough to fight the Gold Saints. Poseidon is such a joke too.

>le spics xDDD
>muh economy
You're not even trying you retarded burger, go back to You do realize it's just as famous in Europe and China too right? Get the fuck out of here with your falseflag

>>oh, did you learn how to block it?
>>nah, I just stand here and I'm automatically invulnerable to it just because

Except they do know how to block it, thanks for showing you never read it.
>it's consistent because SS repeats every beat in every arc. It's like watching a mini-remake of the same anime over and over everytime a new arc happens.
So One Piece?

>Poseidon and Hades Sanctuary were just color-filtered 12 Temples all over again.
Poseidon has nothing to do with the sanctuary and Hades has the gold saints as main characters defending the sanctuary.

>You do realize it's just as famous in Europe and China too right? Get the fuck out of here with your falseflag
No sé que hacer cuando este pendejo no cree en mi ardiente sangre latina o mi amada raza de bronce. Los caballeros del zodiaco valen madre. Es pura nostalgia.
>So One Piece?
Ni idea, mijo. No lo veo.

>Poseidon has nothing to do with the sanctuary
>run around punching golden-looking saints to free athena, who is dying if not for the time limit, again.

are you misremembering Hades Sanctuary? The bit where the Golds finally fought each other?
I'll grant you Poseidon is a bit of a rehash but I felt that the ending of the arc made up for it.
Speak english you faggot. Tu eres basura. I don't remember enough spanish to read your post

>are you misremembering Hades Sanctuary?
The formula is still the same, it doesn't shake things up enough. I remember early Saint Seiya being so much more creative too.

>Taco taco burrito.

Speak in english pédé

Honestly just fuck off back to

Also
>calls me falseflagger
>prove them wrong
>g-g-go back to Sup Forums ;_;
I'm done proving you wrong anyway. See ya fuckers later.

Well at least you bumped the thread

You mean Athena forcing Sorrento to take her to Poseidon's temple and then tricking Poseidon himself to get her inside the pillar?

Poseidon is a short arc with the purpose of
1-Making the saints dominate the 7th sense because unlike what you said they didn't prove themselves. Only Shun managed to beat a gold saint, Hyoga was lucky because his master didn't go all out.
Shiryu only managed to win because the cancer cloth abandoned Deathmask and then Shura decided to sacrifice himself for him.

You clearly never read the manga but in the sanctuary they just advance with pure luck, none of them ever go toe to toe with a gold Saint with the exception of Shun who is pretty much the strongest of the 5.

2-Go into the holy war theme to present god vs god and the power gods have, also foreshadowing the fight against Hades.

>and it's certainly better written than those two
It just wears what it is on its sleeve

I've only read up to the Sanctuary arc does Athena ever do anything?

Your memory fails you. The bronze saints barely do anything in Hades except in Elysium.

Only at the very end.

Now is that for show or does she actually fight someone?

She kills the final boss

You mean billy idol, motherfucker.

She seals the previous boss too so she basically beats 2 out of the three enemies. Well Saga too in a way since Seiya only beats Saga thanks to the staff and shield.

Saori is the goddess of ruses

bump

>only 3 english speaking peers
I mean considering the show I'm not surprised but still. Kinda defeats the point of english subs.

the later cloth designs are so good

>You do realize it's just as famous in Europe and China too right?
That's true but forget it man, Saint Seiya is not loved in Sup Forums.

this is stupid, why did you make 2gb per episode?

I worked with what I have. It's the BD with FLAC audio, as released by Kagura.

Because I'm probably gonna vanish for a week or two, here's a rerelease of the only copies of the movies I could find seeders for.

>nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=901319

>SeiyaAnon
thanks SeiyaAnon

would you consider posting standalone sub files somewhere?

Thanks friend.

What's so hard for just having Camus as Hyoka's mentor straight-up?

Filler, but it made for better suspense.

Being his master's master seems more impressive than just being his mentor straight-up.

Bump so someone can discover this masterpiece

Filler reeeee

>David Bowie
Can't unsee

Thanks, user, my HDD died recently and lost Saint Seiya with it, time to start downloading and rewatching.

I have absurdly high res digital rips of the kazenbans, will upload them tommorow if the thread is still up then

Actually, will need a suggestion for a site that accepts large files (over 2gb at least) that doesn'r require me to register

whoops, half my post got cut off.

I tried file dropper but it won't actually start to upload the file after I select it