Every race seems to stick together, yet white people hate eachother and suck black cocks. why so?

Every race seems to stick together, yet white people hate eachother and suck black cocks. why so?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mIuMq62iL6g#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>British
>White

Fuck off.
>t. Dane diaspora.

>Fuck white ppl

F I F T Y S I X
I
F
T
Y
S
I
X

>Every race seems to stick together

Arabs have been eradicating each other for centuries much more than whites ever even could.

It's hard to be worried about things like "global islam" when they can't even form a single front.

arab people kill eachother because of their stupid political reasons that have nothing to do with the fact that they're arabs. White people hate themselves because they're white

This is what happens when you don't teach your kids mythology and you worship a kike on a stick. I guess she only thinks celts drew swirly pictures.

(((Whites))) sure do hate us but for the most part we stick together

>t.1/64th Danish

>dirty, culture stealing, ignorant tasteless sons of bitches.
I am pretty sure she meant niggers.

Blacks can only stick together when they have "le white devils" to blame for their problems, once they are by themselves hell breakthrough.

Self-hating whites are a cancer and need to be ostracized

its because whites are the majority, it's nothing special. the whore in the pic would be ignored and considered "average" if she did normal things. With this pissing away of her privelege she will get a lot of attention from minorities and selfhating liberals.

girl wants to be edgy

and misappropriating her white privelege is the most significant thing she can do

>Blacks can only stick together when they have "le white devils" to blame for their problems
mmm, i sure do wonder what does that remind me of

>white people hate eachother and suck black cocks

Jews aren't white; they are a different race.

There's a common trend among rich white brazilian celebrities to adopt african children while not making any kids themselves.

Does this happen in other countries (the US is obvious) too?

Most likely this person is a jew, white people may have white guilt sure but they'll never actively talk this much shit about themselves, only jews can get this vitriolic about whites

>its because whites are the majority, it's nothing special.
No, it's Jewish brainwashing. Even in South Africa there are whites that want other whites to suffer and die. It is entirely due to Jewish brainwashing, movements, and policies known as "cultural Marxism," "postmodernism," and "progressivism." Basically the "left wing" in every Western/white country.

Liberals don't count as people.

whites see themselves as individuals. Some of them can attain power that way, some of them realize they are weak fags, and so cuck off their inherent white power to control th other races, basically giving them handouts, like beggars.

>White people

Stop it with the Pan-Europeanism, all the different ethnic groups in Europe have been fighting, killing and hating each long before the first kike set foot in the continent. Keep shoving them into one group and you'll never get unity or the Ethnostate that you jerk off to. England for the English, France for the French, Denmark for the Danes etc. Just hope that a kike or equally evil person doesn't takes control of the robotic Germans and throw the entire continent down the shitter again, oh wait....

Every race is their own worst enemy.

>No, it's Jewish brainwashing. Even in South Africa there are whites that want other whites to suffer and die.

you are right that it isn't so much about the census data. It matters who is in control and the people you deal with.

Even in South Africa they have a civilization that is predominantly white. Most whites are with other whites. So because of this they sort of feel like the legal framework will protect their whiteness. Not actively but in the back of their mind. This explains why they don't form support groups.

Of course, they would never get these strange self hating ideas from being a majority. That's only why people have the lack for supporting whiteness. It is certainly jews and minorities who push the white privelege and white hate.

>someone acknowledging my whiteness
Guaranteed their last name ends with -berg or -stein

when you do not have worse enemies, you will fight over small things. Anglos would fight themselves in politics even if there were no other europeans.

This is clearly not a white problem, but a clear example of what pop culture is doing to white children. Niggers, schools and parents are to blame for that.

And also the lovely media.

>implying niggers left to their own device is equivalent to whites being left to their own device
Right, because 1950's-style, Norman Rockwell-esque Americana (i.e. before the Jews took over) was just a nightmarish hellscape on par with Africa from any time period.

Yes all the white peoples need to be fucked. Doggy cowgirl. Hell even missionary.

Races don't exist you foolish uneducated bigot. Go take your double-digit iq to your local high school and get your damned degree already.

lol

>Hates whites
>Doesnt want to not be white.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Go mess with an Arab on the street, you'll have 15 of his cousins knock you down and kick your unconscious head till you have brain damage.

That's called sticking together.

I identify as prussian, german, germanic or european but not as white white is a bullshit term and should never be used
Niggers and other shitskins are so worthless and without history culture und so on that the only thing they have is skin colour and if your people are not on your side then they aren't your people

Who's this cunt?

and then the government will find a way to jail you.

Capitalist societies with personal liberties lead to individualism, in good and bad.

In fact, Arabs even sometimes stick up for Europeans, but Europeans are too much of pussies to understand for their own good.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mIuMq62iL6g#
If you watch my damn video you might learn something goy!

Wow, so Ahmed is going to a hotel-prison for 3 years and then be out to have more illegitimate kids with whore white women and probably beat up more white boys.

I'm a manlet toothless chad nazi nut like you! Faggots.

I think he meant .gov will try to jail the white guy. Calm down.

>"lololol let's observe the funny chimps"
Do libtards even realize how condescending and unironically racist they are?

The French will also gladly murder each other wholesale too, and lets not forget about that one time the Germans blew such a hole in their population that they had to let priest and ministers get married and deny anyone under the age of 60 from joining a monastery as well as some places in Germany allowing polygamy just to get the population back to normal (I could be wrong about this one).

How the fuck did we end up on the twisted ride that is the current course of history?

>he will be raped to death because minorities don't recognize his non-whiteness

kek

We should push the idea that jews are white and then call it "toxic self hatred" when they call out whiteness. We actually have to become our enemy to defeat them. Minorities already think Jews are white anyway.

>Women
>People

Pick one, Habib.

Just niggers being niggers. Check this out.

Complaining about how much you hate your own skin and and white people isnt actually doing anything for your precious POC either. Liberalism really is a mental disorder

>no they don't
>whites are the only ones that stick together
>but non-whites hate what happens when whites stick together
>so they employ divide and conqure tactic in our media, and govs, to keep us weak
>remember when 11 milion fought againts around 60 milion? yeah that happend

That doesn't explain why the brainwashing works so well on us. I think this explains why, at least in part: Whites are the most variagated race. Eye colour and hair colour is mirrored -- for nearly any trait, there is a flat bell curve with much variance. Go to a secondary school -- you'll see jocks, nerds, rednecks, hipsters, goths, emos and ect. There's owhere near so many different types among other races.

White people have been taught that it isn't okay to band together for a long time and anytime we prefer the company of white people it's racism. The whole colourblindness thing we were raised into pretty much guaranteed we wouldn't feel any special bond to other white people and yet colourblindness is somehow racist.

Other races feel that bond to each other so they assume white people do because of their own racist shit I don't give a shit about white people I don't know. White people have been the focus of racism for so long that most of us have had it trained out of us by birth while other groups who have equality don't know the first thing about not being racist and believe its still up to white people.

The reality of the other side of equality is that they need to learn their place when it comes to racism and how racist they actually are. How they're hurting their own communities and how they're holding each other and themselves back and blaming it on white people. Fucking get over it and take responsibility for your shitty communities. Now I do choose white people over others because there is no solution that doesn't blame white people for every single problem at every angle.

(((Good question)))

(((Marxist))) slowly took over our school system and turned them leftist.

When Marxists failed to get their revolution in the west they abandoned traditional Marxism and replaced class with race. Now whites are the bourgeoisie and non-whites are the proletariat. This alternate strategy has proven to be more successful for them.