Evangelion

where did the angels came from? were there on earth the whole time just chilling until they decided to attack or something?

They come from your heart

Some kind of forerunner alien race that seeded different planets with eggs.

oh, that makes sense then

The First Impact involved the Angel's Seed of Life getting blown the fuck up, scattering the Angels around the earth and putting them into stasis since Adam was paralyzed.

wait, in the episodes they said they were messing with something that came from space and it blew up and that was the second impact, was that the first impact?

Angels were in stasis until the second impact woke them up. They knew when the angels would strike because of the dead sea scrolls (instruction manual from ayy lmaos)

I would like to know more of this as well.

so what happened here? is this the second or the first?

This is second impact. Fist impact was what created the moon.

>doesn't know about the FAR

Newfag.

this is what i thought too
they always just talk about the second impact
idg was the first impact was

First impact is a reference to the real life Giant Impact. Which is when Theia and the Earth colllided and formed the Moon.

angels were just other dimensional humans, or what humanity could have been without Lilith

Alien forerunners created seeds if life to induce life on other planets. One type of seed included what Seele and Nerv called Adam, and another type included what they called Lilith. These seeds were never intended to come into contact with each other, but Earth coincidentally got both. These seeds also each included a Lance of Longinus, which served as an off switch to Adam and Lilith in case it was ever needed.

So when Adam and Lilith both landed on earth (First Impact, I think?) and woke up, they started to fight each other, and Lilith won, but was damaged. Her spilt blood became the primordial soup, also known as LCL, and is responsible for all life on earth, including humanity.

Then millennia later humans started poking around in Antarctica, found Adam, and removed the Lance of Longinus, triggering Second Impact and creating the Angels.

I'm probably a little bit wrong in some places, but that's a general overview of what happened.

eva is irredeemable garbage don't talk about it ever again

that's gay

>started to fight each other
Where are you getting that? The lance of Longinus activated and put Adam to sleep. I don't think they fought, in fact I don't think they had any contact because the purpose of the lances was to prevent another ancestral being from existing.

Lilith was injured and bled somehow.

>dub error

The first impact killed the dinosaurs. The Katsuragi group found Adam and initiated second impact which scattered the seeds of Adam. The explosion caused some of the seeds to go into space, the majority though were washed away in the melting of the ice caps. One was either blown into a volcano or found its way there through undersea vents.

>The first impact killed the dinosaurs.
wrong.

I'm a sub man

Because she fell on her lance and broke it.

Adam landed on the Earth first, they never fought each other.

The first impact happened 4 billion years ago. It was the event that caused the formation of the moon.