Me

Goku

Cell

>becomes perfect
>gets a british accent

What did they mean by this?

>KAIBA BOY
Every time. Fucking golden.

Is there a season 4 for Yugioh GX that I can watch?

I can never unhear his voice

kyon

I'm embarrassed to say it, but guy can sing pretty ok. Still find the song catchy.
youtube.com/watch?v=NUW_pip1J5g

Too bad about the bitch-tits

It was a Mid Atlantic accent.

You know the dub actor is doing a good job when you forget that you arent watching the sub

In Latin American was fancy as fuck

Face up, face down, that's the way we like to.. duel?

Both of them.

youtu.be/LtI0Aal3C6w

OH I'M LAFFIN

Mugen/Jin in Samurai Champloo
Entire GiTS cast
TTGL
Baccano
Black Lagoon
Death Note

Throw in english dub Urahara Kisuke

Aren't most dubs in Latin America better than the ones intended for the North Americans?

Everyone in Big O. Greatest dub ever.

WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL?

youtube.com/watch?v=SBYKUX20bCI

Pegasus unironically has the best dub voice in the yugioh series. It's like he listened to the subs voice and studied it because he sounds like he's trying his best to imitate to the sub voice and nails it 100%.

Lupin The Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine had a pretty solid dub cast

youtu.be/Cumy4knvWj0

I know its impossible to top SUNNOVABITCH, but English Okabe's "Imma bust out some questions yo, so holla at yo BOIII" was fucking unexpected and hilarious. J Michael Tatum did his character justice.

>SHOULDA, COULDA, WOULDA...KAIBA BOY

Vic is one of the few anime dub VAs that doesn't seem to hold back with his screams.

Canada did pretty good with this one.

Broly pls

HEY YOOOG

Good opinions but the Brooklyn accents in Baccano are so fake they make my mouth dry.

King Bradley.

JYB was born to be Lelouch.
Jun Fukiyama sounded off...

youtube.com/watch?v=IAR5cqVYQKw
He doesn't even sing any of his lines, His voice is so smooth that he doesn't have to.

Yu Yu Hakusho overall had a great dub cast, but Sakyo was the standout for me.

What a great voice.

dubfag here but I strongly disagree with this one. JYB sounded like JYB. Fukiyama's made Lelouch sound much deeper and arrogant.

Nope. Casting is even worse than North American dubs, and they'll redub from the North American dub any time they can.

That meme only exists because this board is secretly filled with Mexicans.

>secretly
Some are a lot better with basic spelling and grammar than others

It always bugged me how Vic insisted that Ed "wasn't really an atheist" despite how he outright says it in the subs. Not that you could tell from the official funimation subs since they tone down Eds hard atheism.

I've forgotten what the YuGiOh characters sound like in the offical dub. The Abridged series versions of themselves are embedded that strongly into my mind.

TTGL was great for sure, but I'd still take the original over dub, however Genome's dub is definitely superior, if not by much

You know how it is, better to avoid the religious backlash for supposedly trying to force religious agendas through a main character then to stay as faithful as possible to the source material

factually wrong

Oh yeah buddy, he was great. I still like to go back and listen to his "Master Plan" spiel eveery now and again.

James voice actor was GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=yzfg0aBE19Y

I always found it weird that Big O was even dubbed in the first placed during that period let alone aired on Toonami alongside mindless shit or relatively easy stuff to follow like Inuyasha, Outlaw Star, Gundam, or shit that was just so out of ordered that you sometimes had no idea what was going on because of how often they played repeats like Detective Conan.

I remember a lot of shit they talked about went way over my head back then

Apparently some people think that Vic was responsible for the change. He's a pretty big christian himself, and while he's not exactly a bible thumping wacko (shit talked to one of those 'GOD HATES FAGS' sorts of protesters) I can see him being uncomfortable voicing an atheist.

Still my favorite english dub voice ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=o1cEjtUeUbw

Ira Gamagoori

Also Dub Mako is fucking spot on to the original

what change are you guys talking about? ive only seen the dub (both versions) and Ed seems like a pretty anti-religious character to me. what was toned down?

Lordgenome was great, but Anti-Spiral was on a whole different level.

The one example that is 100% uncontroversially superior and no one hates on

Subs outright say "I'm an atheist", while the dub dances around the issue and voids Ed stating it that bluntly.

I can't exactly remember myself anymore, but I think his more atheistic/religious questioning moments was obvious when he was dealing with that shit with Cornello's cult and fake philosopher's stone. I think he was also pretty skeptical of Ishvalan religion too till he saw their version of alchemy, but it's really been a while so I could be completely wrong

yes

You know I have to feel bad for the Anti-Spiral

>trying to protect the universe from self implosion
>tries to kill these fuckers who somehow escaped from endless mind prison
>Decide to wipe them out with essentially the Big Bang
>they turn the Big Bang into the literal essence my species has worked so hard to protect life from
>We die due to the Big Bang's worth of energy of the energy we've given up our lives trying to stop

>when you can't afford a good robot so you end up with a fucking nigger robot

I thought the first anime adaption had him sorta be agnostic. Or at least towards the end.

My dude Ladd Russo
youtube.com/watch?v=VNoITwTJiEM
youtube.com/watch?v=JHsUfuFVRSQ

J Michael Tatum is actually a good voice actor. I liked him in Spice and Wolf

>dubs
>not a dubs thread
Dubs of all kind are almost always terrible.

The Anti-Spiral were just Rossiu, who was just Lordgenome, who was just the Chief; they all wanted to just run from the problem instead of face it head-on

Plus, the Anti-Spiral killed my wife, so they can fuck right off

youtu.be/OqMyH7vhbJs

Kikaider 01
Edgey teen lead D. Whittenberg are some of my absolute favorites.

They created her too though

I hear the Spanish can sometimes be better than the Japanese dubs, which is why Mextakus exist

Why watch anime dubbed when the moon voice actors are of higher quality?
To those that watch foreign films, do you watch them dubbed as well?

That extra point was just shit, would have been better if they made more sense of it

All things considered, she isn't even human at this point

Spanish is my native language, but I refuse to watch any anime dubbed in it. All I can think of is shitty soap operas.

Cowboy Bebop goes without saying.

Honorable mention, though it's just a j-movie:

youtu.be/-xKg2meXFnc

It almost works

like an expanding spiral

Thanks for reminding me of my favorite anime of all time.

>Kittan's gigadorirubureeeeeeeeakuuuuuuu

I love how he managed to do the perfect balance of exaggeration with the german accent without being too corny.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLmsVBgZiak
This guy

Yes.
youtu.be/s7_Od9CmTu0

>mid atlantic

try again kid

You know for such a simple show it had probably some very emotional deaths

>This is Simon's soul!
>This is team Dai-Gurren's soul!
>This is humanities' soul!
>No, This is MY SOUL!

>"MEMORIZE THIS!"
>"Memorize Jeremiah Gottwald! Commit it to memory for that is the memorable name of the man who has defeated you!"

>out of ordered
>not out of the ordinary

millenials, please for the love of humanity itself learn your turns of phrase and what they actually mean instead of sounding them out and spouting gibberish.

You have the internet and therefore literally no excuse.

Johnny Yong Bosch

I'm not sure if Rurouni Kenshin is considered to have a good dub or not, but Kenshin's voice and manner of speak has really stuck with me.

I'm not that user but you seem illiterate if you though he was saying "out of the ordinary".
let's break down the sentence from the point of relevancy.
> or shit that was just so out of ordered that you sometimes had no idea what was going on because of how often they played repeats like Detective Conan.
>out of ordered
This is fucked up English, that's obvious. However, we should keep reading to figure out what he is trying to say. When we do this we come to this line.
> because of how often they played repeats
This implies the structure of the broadcast episodes of the show was the problem. Therefor we can infer from the text that for the viewer the broadcast was "out of order". This makes it clear, that it is not the nature of the show, which would make it "out of the ordinary", that was the problem. You clearly didn't read his post entirely, and jumped to a false conclusion about his poor choice of words.

What this ultimately comes down to is if you're going to lecture people lecture things, make sure you know what you're talking about. God gave you two eyes, and you failed to use them. There isn't a valid excuse for this. Please reflect on the error of your ways.

Brook is fucking shit. I'm getting tired of hearing people say that he's great. He's trash. The laugh is shit and the singing is shit. He's only DECENT at strong emotions but since that makes up .2% of Brook's interactions, he's shit.

Sub is amazing though.

YAS QUEEN