Jew here, with a message for all the ignorant Goyim on this board:

Jew here, with a message for all the ignorant Goyim on this board:

It was you who took us all as slaves.

It was you who raped and murdered us in the ghettos.

It was you who raped us and exiled us.

It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate us eventhough you had knowledge of the camps.

It was you who played geopolitical games with our holy land.

It was you who gave muslim countries a free pass to discriminate.

It was you who caused the evil alt right to destroy our communities.

It was you who stole credit for our numerous innovations.

It was you who to this day enslave Jewish minds in your private profiteering prisons.

It was you who, with your gluttonous diamand and oil consumption, gave power to Arab governments and turned a blind eye to their inexcusable abuses.

It was you who caused the Shoah to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of war time payments on Germany.

It was you who turned a blind eye to Soviet progroms.

It was you who offered nukes to Iran

It was you who not only caused underhand sly Jews to exist, but also invented racist ideologies to justify it, blaming genetics even though there is no relationship between testosterone and crime and this has been known for centuries.

It wasn't blacks who destroyed the lives of millions of Jews and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still, you go ahead and blame us for all the problems in the world. I'm not easily triggered

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Piwkx5x5Rtc
circumcision.org/brain.htm
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
cirp.org/library/psych/immerman2/
cirp.org/library/psych/brain_damage/
naturalnews.com/048907_male_circumcision_brain_damage_child_abuse.html
childabuserecovery.com/royals-vatican-global-leaders-entertain-by-killing-kidnapped-children/
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_Holocaust
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah
What OP said

Don't forget who let you out of Bablyon

Ok, now show us your real flag

Obvious bait. Sage

Agreed OP. This is a jewish board now. Never thought I would see the day but since trump turned to his jewish masters it has been so.

>Jew here,
Nose or GTFO

Bullshit

then i guess we made a mistake by either not keeping you all in bondage or just eliminating you all en mass

hans! the gas!

*yawn* What's a Jew good for anyway?

This is Pol, I highly doubt you're even Jewish desu.

And its us that don't give a fuck, any more lip from you and you get another slap.

Correct. The goyim are masters of projection. They are evil and should not be trusted. Everything they say about Jews is projection of what they do.

They know deep down we are the chosen master race and will always envy us for it.

>It was you who took us all as slaves.
Jews are white, you never were slaves.

So this is where you came when Yahoo Chat died. I know. I am not conquered people, I am your worst nightmare.

Everybody should have a hobby

If goyim are masters of projection, then that must mean evangelicals and neocons are the true chosen master race.

I'll destroy you all with no remorse, you're the internet bad cops.

>reddit spacing, meme flag

If your server is destroyed, where will you go? How long will it take you to self destruct? How much hate can you absorb before you all have strokes?

Actually it was the jews who took the blacks as slaves back in the day to become the 1% today.

All jews must pay for their crimes against humanity since all are guilty.

Take the hint? It is sort of like, if one person calls you an asshole, it's them, if everyone calls you an asshole, it's you.

DO IT AGAIN Lucius Flavius Silva

Let these gentiles know!

source on all of those claims bud

Words are meaningless autist, would you morons kindly kill yourselves?

Check CNN. That alone deserves the oven.

kill yourself negroids, you all fail your mothers.

Bring the bullet on nigger.

YEAH CRY HWITE BOI
HEIL HITLAH

No it was not me filthy, you filthy collectivist. I did nothing like this (yet).

No you fuckers did weird things to kids and got kicked out a bunch of times for your bullshit.
Don't sacrifice the kids Jew. And you won't get kicked out of a hundred nations.
Oh and we know you still do it.

noot noot fup, kill yourself you failed your calling by being a cucked liberal.

And we shall keep persecuting you until you're under full european control kike.
Be wary

No you aristotle shitfuck, you're a liberal cuckatalist.

>would you morons kindly kill yourselves?
Force me you fucking faggot

And you all rats fail humanity, you will be brought back to your natural place as rats of the world once Europe dies.

liberals and conservatives are european mental disorders, whiteness is a mental disorder.

I was born in the 80s from what I can tell you are the enemy of humanity by your own admission and are not even human beings yourselves.

This fucking larper again.
Sage and move on

Post nose or GTFO

Don't talk to me you mixed breed eurobitch. Do you like your Racism, you pansy assed whitenoid?

Even your own people in Israel hate you.
youtu.be/Piwkx5x5Rtc

All Jews must die

Tbh, you're all fucking larpers if you seriously think Jews are the problem with the world.

reply to this post with "DO IT AGAIN Lucius Flavius Silva" and the riches of Jerusalem and Jewess rape slaves will come to you!

Shitpost all day, can't do it right.

desu your life runs short.

je*s (humanoid parasites and HUMANS (Whites, Asians, some african blacks and, to a lesser extent, amerindians,) are two different species.

Nah, desu you guys would fucking love Israel if you weren't too afraid to associate yourself with Jews

All the insults I can recieve from a rat make me laugh, try harder goldshitstein.

How many of you will I kill if I drive my car onto a sports field? You mixed breed euro-cucks kill each other and get cancer from the shit you eat. Your gimped by your shit government. And it's hillarious, you believe the lies.

>I'm angry at everyone.
Chill OP. Most of the Nazis on this board are LARPers. Happy Hanukkah.
> I'm not easily triggered
Don't lie.

Should I feel ashamed to be a proponent of liberty? Or a proponent of the most prosperous economic system out there? Because I don't, you rat.

It was also us that liberated you you nigger tier ungrateful little bitch.

>meme flag

Mixed breed euro-cucks are a mental disorder, please cure it and stay in your swamp over sea's.

fact posting is not shit posting.

circumcision.org/brain.htm

psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

cirp.org/library/psych/immerman2/

cirp.org/library/psych/brain_damage/

naturalnews.com/048907_male_circumcision_brain_damage_child_abuse.html

childabuserecovery.com/royals-vatican-global-leaders-entertain-by-killing-kidnapped-children/

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Someone create a pic with this guy's image saying 'reply to this post with "DO IT AGAIN Lucius Flavius Silva" and the riches of Jerusalem and Jewess rape slaves will come to you!' please

You're a Marxist?

>Jew here
Larp
Sage

Hear, hear. Only vegan animal rights activists defend jews.

No you didn't they did it themselves you just sat there fighting the nazis you are just as guilty as the nazis in the holocaust.

Liberty is a mental disorder you mixed breed eurocucks invented to enslave one another. I don't believe there is liberty, there is slavery or there is harmony. Now will you kill yourself or does my tribe need to fight dirty? Still like Racism you mixed breed euro-cuck?

shut the fuck up kike, you know deeply that your day of reckoning is coming SOON. Humanity will defeat your non-human species.

By saying I support capitalism and liberty, I am a marxist? What?

We had no fucking clue what was going on, how are we guilty?

You are baiting to hard, if you wanted a mutt hate thread you only needed to kindly ask.

but i'm not defending kikes though

Guess what negroid? You don't get to decide that, you're of poor genetic quality. Realisically you can all be killed with no effort.

The Jews certainly seem to think so.

Fuck up kike

I am literally a regenerator like a lizard you can't kill me even if you reduced me to a single proton.

Then they can go fuck themselves

fucking homosapiens, Make way for the homo-superior.
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA

Jews get the bullet too, time for the end to come. I've heard enough from the Earth. The time has come for the purge of the white man. Clearly the last ice age cucked your minds to no return. I'll not let your shit idea destroy me.

YOU DIDN'T BOMB ENOUGH RAILWAYS GOY, YOU FUCKING GENOCIDAL MANIAC, YOU KNOW WE HATE ROLLERCOASTERS

Not everyone on this board is German or American.

Mixed breed? That's quite something coming from a burger. Liberty a mental disorder? Well you go live in slavery then, I'll buy you. Harmony pfff ridiculous, harmony is a farce, harmony is death, believing in harmony means not believing in the capability for humans to alter their environment to their will, also slaves in a sense, how weak.

You all want it this way, you want the end of times. You want a self fulfilling prophecy of lies. Well you can all be burried by a younger generation.

Fuck inbred kike sand nigger brain dead satanic whore fucker

Jews have been persecuted for so long, and this is precisely the source of their strength. Fuck Nazis and the new Alt Right fags.

Obviously

>Memeflag
Disregarded and saged

Europeanists = Fucked mentally with liberalism and negroid-realism.

Prepare to laugh.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_Holocaust

>Fuck up
You do that enough for the entire world

The niggers of the world aren't black, they've always been white. The third world will rape you all out of existence.

eat shit loanstein, I hope you are sweating bullets because now ALL the muds are going to descend upon you and I hope they BTFO your plague of a race

I think you are having a bit of a seizure user, call a doctor.

If you wanted a train to the gas chamber, why didn't you say that in the election?

No, not really I take pride in giving beady eyed white niggers a stroke.

What even is an europeanist? Does that mean European to people with a low IQ.

You wanted to frame your utopia this way, well you can live it like proud boys!

It means you have a mental disorder and your mother failed you, and should have been told to sit down.

Why did the USA gas the Jews?

Nazi Germany belongs to the mixed breed white negroids.