For all the Flipfags, Singfags and Malayfags, how was The Adventures of Jesus-sama: Ordinal Scale?

For all the Flipfags, Singfags and Malayfags, how was The Adventures of Jesus-sama: Ordinal Scale?

Also, can this be seen as a stand alone for those who haven't watched Sword Art Online (taking the relatives to see this and almost done with the Aincrad arc and I heard horrifying things about the Fairy arc and the GG Online arc)?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=901155
dl.dmhy.org/2017/02/18/0f67cd77cdd149b543e58cdb501c711736b3e3ef.torrent
youtu.be/HFZm84XoYmA
youtube.com/watch?v=w4pwJvJGNLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wasting my money on this
Fuck no.

>no supporting anime by seeing a beautifully animated A-1 Pictures film

Save your time and drop that series in the first 3-4 episode.I cant do shit if you liked the series though.

The movie plot from what I gathered is pretty basic and straightforward so even those who don't know anything about SAO can watch it.

You can watch it and understand most of the stuff as long as you have more or less an idea of what Aincrad's premise is about.

There are some appearances for characters after Aincrad, but they don't really impact the movie story that much in the long run.

>Singfags and Malayfags

They're basically fucked for leaking 8 minutes of video they sneakily captured with a camera. The nips aren't very happy about it.

Don't theaters there have security personnel patrolling the area while keeping a watchful eye on the audiences?

>taking the relatives to see this
Hilarious. As funny as me having to take my friend's dad to see the Love Live movie.

I wonder if it wasn't a bodycam or a GoPro or something.

The distributors are doing damage control right now for this shit

Get wrecked, Singfags & Malayfags

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=901155

>0 Seeders
>122 Leechers
I should've gotten it last night when it was first posted

The OST has been out for 3 days man

>dl.dmhy.org/2017/02/18/0f67cd77cdd149b543e58cdb501c711736b3e3ef.torrent

Meant for

Oh shit thanks user

youtu.be/HFZm84XoYmA

Will Yuna and Yuuki(Ghost) ever be real?

Has anyone on Sup Forums seen the camrip clips?

Need to rewatch this.

Blu-ray rips when?

if the chinks keep it up we'll have a camrip soon

i just want to see kirito and his cousin go on cute dates and play at home together

It wasn't just 8 mins, I saw like half the movie on youtube before they took it down.
Security in my local theater is pretty lax.

>Flipfags

I didn't even know this is showing. Eh, waiting for nyaa.

how long do jap movies usually take?

like 6-9 months?

But there's no local anime community in SEA.

t. SEAfag

>no local anime community in SEA

Weebs from Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand would like to have a word with you.

Meanwhile, local anime communities in the Failipenis are a fucking joke, so they are irrelevant anyway.

Has anyone scanned the YP vol 4 of Progressive yet? Progressive is pretty much the only part of this franchise I still care about.

Check the archive. Someone dumped it here, not sure if it's uploaded somewhere else yet.

Fuck, I was hoping that wouldn't be the only one available since desuarchive is down on my end.

Yes, and he OCR'd it. He said he was working on making epubs and pdfs. Might want to check Nyaa to see if he's put them up.

I hope he also saw my belated proofreading for the latter half of the volume.

Found it.
Should save my edits since archive is so ass.

Oh good all of them back to chapter 1 can still be loaded, guess the archive works again. Thank you.

>Flipfags, Singfags and Malayfags
>doesn't mention Indonesia's 3 weeks off schedule
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Black Beaters
Would you join this guild, Sup Forums?

Don't feel like watching it, but from what I heard the special screening sold out so quickly they had to open more screenings.

Say that to Indonesian, and maybe Malaysian and Singapore.

Malaysian cam rips are easy as shit to spot, since we have triple language subtitles on foreign language films (EN/BM/CN) and if you are fluent in all three languages plus Japanese you can amuse yourself by comparing translation quality.

>tfw going to the theater for the first time in years to watch Ordinal Scale

Weird feeling.

As much as I like to have a community here, SEA is a 3rd world shit hole. We pirate the shit out of everything, and Odex once sued people for torrenting series that they licensed when they are ripping subs from fansubs.

And that facebook post justifying that they are doing this for the "local anime community"? Hell no. They just people to buy form them because they are the only local distributor. This does not mean we must buy from them.

bro you ever been to Popular bookstore and seen all the light novels and anime DVDs?

If I can drive for five minutes to my local mall and buy SAO volume 17 or Your Name right now, there is a weeb community.

I feel like that would be very distracting.

The English subs for SAO were awful. There were lots of grammatical errors, as though the translator translated it from BM or Chinese. The lack typesetting didn't help either.

It is weird seeing a wall of text at the bottom of the screen but you get used to it after a while.

I mean comparing what they say. Knowing me I'd do it unconsciously and stop paying attention to the movie.

You get used to it. It's necessary because of our country's messed up failure of racial integration.

>Meanwhile, local anime communities in the Failipenis are a fucking joke, so they are irrelevant anyway.
Not anymore, the fanbase here started booming about a year or two ago.

Burgerland has more diversity than anyone could ever need but we don't even have subtitles in Spanish at the theaters despite that being the largest speaking minority here.

Wasn't Odex the company that put poorly translated fansubs on their shitty 6-episodes-per-disc DVD releases?

Yeah.

despite being called MALAYsia half of malaysia is chinese

Actually that would be Singapore you're thinking about where the majority are of Chinese descent; Malaysia's only a quarter Chinese.

>booming
In all the wrong places.

You can thank our British overlords for our diversity. Anyway, the Chinese only consist of less than 30%.

In Burgerland Hispanics are only 17% and are disproportionately poorer than the majority whites who make up about 70% in spite of affirmative action for them; over here the Chinese are about 23% and disproportionately richer than the majority Malays who make up about 50% in spite of affirmative action against them.

The Hispanics in the US use the same education system as the whites, both public and private, here the Chinese have their own parallel Chinese-language national education system, both public and private, with a curriculum based on the ones in China and Taiwan and which is actually considered superior to the Malay language national education system, and a not insignificant number of Chinese who go through it don't learn Malay as well as the Malays do because they hardly ever actually use more than the basics outside of mandatory Malay lessons.

So the end result is you get Malays who speak good Malay and poor to decent English and no Mandarin; the Chinese who speak good Mandarin, decent English but poor to decent Malay; and you get banana Chinese who go to English language international schools who speak good English but poor Mandarin and poor Malay. And everyone forgets about the Tamil speaking Indians.

So to cater to everyone the films have to be multisubbed.

This all stems out of the British Empire's divide and rule racial policies and the resulting clash and compromise of Malay nationalism and Chinese ethnocentrism leading to today's explicit race-based political parties, but let's not go down that wormhole here.

Seriously, the levels of ethnic prejudice and racial supremacist views everyone here has against the country's other races would qualify any of our ethnic groups as being all Nazis if they were white. We just pretend to pretend to get along because we don't want the race riots and killings of the 60s (of which part of the fallout was the expulsion of Singapore from the Federation) to start up again.

Jesus Christ what the fuck?

Why the fuck would I spend my meager 3rdworldbucks on SAO?

Yeah Malaysia used to be nearly half Chinese, but it's fallen over time thanks to a combination of Malays popping out kids like movie tickets and Chinese moving to places like UK and Australia where there aren't clauses written into the Constitution that explicitly say "Malays are the master race of the land and have special privileges above all other races".

>they decided to show this and the love live movie instead of kizu

Depends on where you are, on the east coast and in rural areas it's all Malays all day, while on the more developed west coast and wealthy urban areas you can easily approach 50% Chinese.

How much does it cost to watch it? Pretty sure the price is 3rd world tier as well

Because even dollar for dollar you're still spending less than a firstworlder would.

It's a long and complicated story. At least Donald Trump isn't literally stealing money from the US Treasury and then yelling that the Mexicans want to enslave all the whites when asked about it.

Depends on whether there is a screener of some kind.

Kizu will never be able to air in Malaysia without significant cuts. I suppose the violent scenes will be fine with a R18 rating(which would not make a good business case for the local distributor) but our friends at the censorship board might not approve of all the lewd scenes with Hanekawa and Kiss-Shot.

Go ask about it in /asean/ thread on Sup Forums or maybe ask /his/ about it, Sup Forums isn't really the place for that discussion. In the former you may or may not get Malay nationalists complaining about greedy chink businessmen tax dodgers and triads.

What about Koe no Katachi?

The Chinese are more like jews in Malaysia since they did hold a disproportionate amount of the wealth. So the PM can basically accuse the opposition and protests of being a front for the wealthy Chinese whenever people get uppity about his flagrant corruption.

In Flipland, tickets to the world premiere cost P350-P500 due to being a limited event plus the free swag.

Plus the screening sold out, followed by the additional screening selling out and the other additional screenings the next day selling out, SM Cinema decided to release the movie full time starting this Wednesday.

Kimi no Na wa managed to get all the boobs fondling in, the only cut content was the shot of Taki!Mitsuha's pantsu right at the start.

Since this is apparently the SEA thread: any news on ACMY and ACPH 2017?

Was our showing really the world premiere or was that just some PR nonsense?

Didn't the PM accuse the wealthy Chinese of being a front for the Jews a couple of years ago?

If they didn't show the previous kizu movies it's a little late to start now.

Immigration is a terrible thing. All it does is create discrimination and racial animosity. Trump is right as always.

Multi-country premieres are usually promoted as "world premieres", so that's that.

Yeah, but did anybody here watch the movie? Is it good at all? Or at least better than what we've gotten until now?

>Paying roughly 3 bucks to enjoy the god tier animation and OST on a big screen, plus not having to wait till BD to actually watch the movie

Of coursh.

Immigration with actual integration is fine. All those former German, Irish, Italian etc. immigrants descendants in the US are all integrated and white now.

At the founding of Malaysia (mediated by the British) however they instead hammered out a compromise that would allow the Malays to be the masters as long as the integrity and rights of the minority groups such as the Chinese were protected. Hence the multiple education systems, the special quotas for the majority Malays in everything from shares in companies to university places, the failure of integration, and the maintenance of ethnic identity and division.

So that in the future your distributor may decide to bring over other non-SAO anime movies. Like Evangelion 4.0, whenever that's coming.

It's SAO as you'd expect it to be, but with higher production values. The movie had a lot of talented action animators on it and it shows in the fight scenes.

>3 more months until this comes to Vietnam
It's confirmed at least.

Unless it's a film festival or a one day only Fathom Event (it's a US thing where they play a movie for one night only, which they're doing for Ordinal Scale)

Oh, it's perfect to watch in a cinema, then. Just like your average capeshit, I guess.

And thus a reason why Moslems will always be inferior to most of the world

>3 bucks
He said 350-500 Pinoy dollars, isn't that 10 American pesos?

The equivalent of roughly 3 bucks in my country.

How much is that in zymbabwe dollars?

50 pinoy shekel = 1 burger buck

I rather spend my shekels on immortal fairy murder spree Keanu Reeves again. Shit was cash.

Regardless of British colonial policies, middle man minorities as a rule are always going to get screwed over. People don't like them, they are wealthy and yet they are perceived as doing nothing, which creates resentment and hatred. And as a rule Chinese emigrants usually hold that unfortunate position in many places not just Malaysia or SEA. This is why the analogy to jews hold up so well to the point they even have pogroms.

>middle man
What part of coolies doing manual labour in the mines and plantations is being a middleman?

I think he meant race mixers with chinese blood that only knows how to speak English and Malayu.

>pinoy shekel
I think you mean flipnotes

Regardless, just don't let them mid, please.

The Baba-Nyonya are only a tiny minority, they came from the Ming Dynasty during the time of Malacca's dominance. When people here say Chinese they mostly think about the second wave who came later under the British Empire from the Qing Dynasty. These don't race mix, marriage crossing Malay/Chinese ethnic lines is rare especially since the law says if you marry a Muslim (read:Malay) you have to convert to Islam, and it was a huge court fight a few years back to allow someone to convert away from Islam following their divorce after the court acknowledged they had only ever been Muslim on paper.

*the Qing Dynasty and later

>9.945 US dollars
>the US is spending $13.50 for seniors and kids and $15.00 for adults
Shit, as a Flipfag in the US, living here sucks sometimes.

>It's SAO as you'd expect it to be
Does the harem get a new member yet again?

Not this time.

If you're favorite high powerlevel patrician anime became popular, by definition it would be normalfag. Booms and non-normalcy are mutually exclusive.

Is it time for SEA shitposting?

Absolutely disgusting.

Be more like the Philippines only being druggy is a higher offense then piracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=w4pwJvJGNLk

Correct, we only have forums. The only gatherings for ALL of SEA would be the various Anime Festival Asia conventions. Those are split into various countries, but that doesn't stop people with too much dosposable income.

Dude $10 gets you a mug and signed merchandise and I think popcorn.

>popcorn
Speaking of, why can I get delicious caramel popcorn in my 3rd world shithole but the UK cinemas only have salty and sweet?