On a scale from 1 to 10, how evil was really Hitler?

6 Gorillion

>le good vs evil

fuck off brainlet

fuck you i was posting first, curse this orange shiternet

autistic faggot

about tree fiddy

saged

guten tag neuberg

0. Holocaust never happened. If it did he would have been completely morally justified in doing so. Especially with the shit the jews in charge of EU are now openly advocating white genocide for what they said today.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

He was the first to ban animal testing and smoking on public transport for crying out loud

It would seem not evil enough.

he was LITERALLY Hitler

A solid 3.2

Literally Hitler level evil.

t. evil person

He was a devine creature. Could speak to animals and shit. 0, this scale doesn't apply to him

I genuinely don't believe he was motivated by evil, but his worldview definitely drove him mad. He belonged in the tenth century, not the twentieth

The only time this expression actually applies

Ugh leftist turd.

1, he was a lawful good Paladin of a man.

This

10/10 muh Finnish ladies aren't allowed to be full Aryan. Fuck you Adolf! You could have had it all.

He was literally Hitler.

Zero. His intentions were good.
The end justifies the means

Rounded, fattish faces. Looks like a bunch of slavs.

You were faster

You‘re right. Getting Berlin flattened is worth a lot, even more so today.

Hitler was the idea man. He had the big, bold sweeping concepts. He left the details of HOW up to his underlings... and some of THOSE bastards were about as evil as they come.

6 of 10 ( ten is stalin)

heil hitler

It was Hitlers responsibility to achieve the end he aimed for.
It was his personal failure, which still does not make him evil.

I'd say a 10 because Hitler didn't kill the Jews, he made them stronger.

Imagine creating six million jobs in two years, I wonder why (((they))) won't recognize that.

2/10

What is evil?

Saged.

invade whole europe.
dont dug in after lost eastern front and bring evertything left to berlin for a last stand in berlin
0/10

Heil Hitler

3. I respect him but he didn’t like Slavs and persecuted the Church

1, he wasn't evil enough. it was germany's undoing.

0, he was not evil at all. In fact he is the WOTAN the Aryan arcehtype

>persecuted the Church
fucking ROFL, persecuted the most genocidal oppressive ideology known to mankind. Only the communists come close, fuck the church and their dark wizards and army of half wits

Plot twist. He was a Saint and is now on heaven. He just did what had to be done.

about tree fiddy

Saint Adolf? Zero.

2. Assuming Holocaust is not true, which it isn't.

try using actually good looking ones when making an argument

He was just a regular man who was fighting for the survival of himself and his tribe. A true hero.

personally I would give him a 4.5 A lot of oppression and wars that didn't need to happen. He did a lot of good but over did some things. Not a saint, but not evil. He was an average guy in some horrible times.

Muttered this to myself as I clicked the thread in the catalog.

10 is Stalin.

A man after God's own heart

1 (for persecuting innocent children)

did nothing wrong/10

1 Hitler was innocent, the jews started the war and all the propaganda that went with it. All jews are the enemy of the human race