Meanwhile on ancient Sup Forums

>tfw saw cave painting and failed 47 day nofap streak

>the homo habilis controls all our media

>when the first leader of the tribe general thread was created

Ooga booga blumpftar did thing

hook nose tribe always tell us tribalism bad but are tribe themselves. me think hooktribe cheating us pale tribes

BerryTaker is roastie, she fucked both BigMan and StrongMan with them no knowing.

Big nose tribe say 60 of their tribe got dead in the holobunga

60?

thats alot

me tink holobunga fake

big nose tribe invite dumb dark tribe into doggerland me think they trying to kill us big neanderthals

>hunting party of light skins kills my brother >only had an ostrich egg filled with grape flavored water in one hand a bag of nuts in the other
>had his hood up on his woolie mammoth skin

WHEN WILL THIS SHIT FUCKING STOP YOUR TRIBE CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS TIME HE WAS A GOOD GUY

Can we do 'berry picker' vs 'mammoth slayer' cave paintings?

noseman say me trade him rock today for food tomorrow. Me trade rock to noseman but noseman not come back?

Me say do not trade rock with noseman.

me hear from gurga that 60 big nose not even live in green field. and fire take 7 hours to burn 1 big nose so how did 60 die in holobunga?

neanderthal sexy tbqh tribe

>being virgin berry taker instead of chad dodo killer

>be No-Homo Chad-neanderthalensis
>Cooking some meat on stick over some lit fire me invented.
>fucking disgusting Homo heidelbergensis thinks me no invent it. thinks he invent it.
>Slimy homo habilis just egging homo heidelbergensis on.
>get sick of it
>take the pokey poker me made to show who dominant species is
>mfw Homo heidelbergensis & Homo habilis no longer exist

I hear that another bearded ape-man from the deserts has trampled over a crowd of north-men with a mammoth this winter, while they were sacrificing lambs for the old gods
I guess that's what happens when you let women out of the cave and let them become chiefs

Me see noseman.
Here is wall draw of noseman.

Keep eye for noseman.

Letting woman out of cave was a mistake

Noseman bad

What the uggg did you just uggging say about me, you little h. habalis? I’ll have you know I graduated top of the hill in the gather-hunter class, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Homo Erectus, and I have over 300 confirmed kills....

dark desert man have big penis, cave women keep breeding with dark desert man. this is rogra genocide

Chief says big nose tribe greatest ally, must pay tribute. But big nose tribe never pay back. Me think big nose tribe not greatest ally?

pale skin tribe throw rock at us dark tribe

we steal pale tribe woman and take back to dark tribe cave

>tfw just fucked a Neanderthal bitch
Kek, I'm literally cucking those cumskins out of existence.

big nose tribe tell chief that desert man is threat to cave security but also want us to take them into our cave. is chief a big nose?

Is it okay to racemix with Neanderthals?

we need build wall to keep out brown tribe
me no want woman for tribe chief! me want wall man for chief!

>woman chief
what kind of unga bunga would want this. . .

it was her turn she won by 30 ungs

Big Nose Clan, unga bunga.

>have we started the fire?

Yes

OPEN CAVES FOR FIREDODGERTRIBE

ugg ugg chieftain from big nose tribe show me so hot hot sex sex cave panting! man from brownskin tribe fuck woman from our tribe while we watch!

I do not believe. So many bungas cannot be.

You berry picker, every neanderthal knows is not about the ungs but about the buggas

chieftan dongo dumpf is literally hitgar. she was best chieftan candidate

Me say we need the big big groups to defend tribe from talky men, they kill tribe and take woman for make freak baby.
Freak baby is bad looking and bad for future tribe!

Talky man stupid and weak but come in big group, we need stop him or we all die! Wake up sheeple!

OOGA. me THINK lazy big bellyist chief have much berry
they not share with hard work tribesmen.
ME THINK it unfair. everyone get 2 berry each if tribe was gibsme-ist
is it time for fight (((fellow))) homo sapien?

Look, me break rocks and get two new rocks equal appearance. The frog god walks with me this day.

we need get rid of tribes and share all berries and rocks together! no more private cave but everyone share eachother caves! it never been done proper before, we need get rid of the bungasie!

>i wonder who could be behind this cave painting
nice try hooknose

HO MEAT EATER?
BERRY PICKER GO HOME!

Wheel makers always saying their wheels worth hundreds of pieces of meat, they call me fool for not trading for wheel when it cost only one piece of meat.
>mfw wheel bubble will erupt any day now

no more tribe! no more chief! fuk the tribe guards! me want freedum from uppressive tribe srukture! ungas of the world unite!

HOLOBUNGA DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT IT SHOULD OF AND IT WILL

>be Caveman Ug
>have friend, Caveman Oob
> Caveman friend Oob eat strange plants
>now caveman friend Obb wants to be known as Cavewoman friend Boob
>also wants to cut off thing between legs so can become more like cavewoman
>cave...friend last night tried to hit on me, says has always loved me
>we ending up kissing, grinding on each other
>feel thing between cavewoman Boob’s legs get hard, mine get soft
>push friend away, “no want!”
>what do, cave/pol?

are you crazy? do you want to throw away your proud black bloodline of kangz for some autistic caveman?

>nosemen

big nose tribe lend me seashells say i owe more than i borrow me no can payback they TOOK MY FUCKING CAVE

but other way to become die than be burn
>hit head with big rock
>pointy stick in head
>smelly sky colour air
burga tribe so dumb, return to bonga tribe soon

Me see chief go with big nose to little cave girl island. I tell tribe and big nose write on cave wall that it fake noogs and then raise rock tax.

woman cheiftan candidate wanted to make slimy deals with nosetribe and attack vodkatribe. Vodkatribe did not use pickaxe to hack into DNCaves.

I kill bear, have warm fur. I watch other tribes bicker and fur is nice feeling when cold. I nice warm when others bicker whose skin most like clouds.

>Western Pangea
>white

club yourself, snares are homosex
how many sticks did vodkatribe give you for this painting? go back to the_dongo

You free to leave tribe anytime. Don't get eaten by big cat on way out.

Me think stone painting depicting chief colluded with near tribe is total crap... me think Ci Ne Nen made the whole thing up to do harm and negate the Gods' decision of who should be chief

can you translate the last panel m8

that right. Slant-eye tribe is giving our tribe bad deal, not give us enough rock for berry. We need wall to keep out brown tribe. We need fix our crumbling caves. Me happy that dark skin chief is gone!

For Me Big Happening. Fire Rises

me see big rock black in sky
we tribe leader think isgift from BLACK bull

>hill tribes
>walking on two legs

Fill cavewomen boob's cavepucci with rocks

>Send own woman-child to cave of wise voices
>Cost many pelt but worth it if woman-child can learn to make wheel and earn easy life
>woman-child come home, say she learn to look at cave drawings and say if good or no good
>she now rub mush of red flower in her hair and stick rock tube through nose
>say my cave drawings wrong
>say they make all woman-childs feel like slave to menfolk
>I trade many pelt for this?

>be of fat tribe
>go outside cave
>get hit by rock

Black Bull false god of Roach Clan. Go fuck a mammoth.

I fugd neanderthal yesterday. My funny snake spilled stinky white goo on that big forehead.

longnose tribe is best tribe. my tribe need more sand men from sand tribe.

berry picker as fuck

me have right to own sharp rocks! it say so in the tribe rules! if chief want to take rocks, he have to come and get them!

>burga tribe man without own rock
for nuhomo, day of the pointy stick comes

us tent dweller intelectuals need to stop subsidizing rural and suburban cave moochers. only rural and suburban retards voted for child fucker moore

I is kold.

Where do mamut gater?

Winner

fat tribe best tribe. we combine stick with rock, make stick-rock, attack hook nose tribe soon.

roach-raped tribe just jealous.

Britabonga tribe BIG lands long ago! Gone now! Back when?

bonga tribe just mad that burga tribe won war

we leave continent tribe behind so we can set tribe rules ourself! we no want continent tribesmen coming here anymore!

if fat tribe hit nose tribe, fat tribe hit fat tribe. fat tribe is nose tribe

Now it's cool.

Got DNA results, ook
What you think?

Big nose greatest ally

Appears Burga tribe betterness had made upsetness. Roach-raped tribe angry, guh-huh-huh

ooga booga why you no like big nose air is free

how many cavechild have to die before we do common sense rock control. i hear rock basher had high capacity clip and bump stock on his rock

cпacибo m8

All of them, noseman. WILL NOT BE UNGAFRUNGAD

shieeeeeeeeeet

>Germanics
>tribe

>t. no pure blood tribesman

fat tribe no happy fat tribe mud face
big nose big friend say fat tribe

if rock basher had not used rock, he would have use ice pick instead. Tribe founders intended for every tribesman to have right to own rock to defend his cave and berries.

When is angry slant eye tribe going to throw their big long-reachy rock?

big nose bad
big nose steal bones
big nose bring black tribes

big nose no big friend

Me too hunt many beast and acquire many pelt. Nosemen come to our tribe and say for pelt trade they take sons to biggest cave to learn hunt biggest beasts and many life success. Me know me good beast hunter but me seen bigger beast before so me think son become better beast hunter if trade pelt to noseman.

Long unga short, son go to big cave and come back, but no beast hunter. Son say me that we bungas should not hunt because nignas need hunt. Son say bungas no make more sons because nignas have bigger bones. Son say me bunga women want biggest bones and bunga men should want bunga women happy. Son make many wall draws of nignas mating with bungas.

do not understand. Me seeing other wallwords here of nosemen make me wonder though...

UNGA BUNGA ROCKSTOP

Me has good idea.
>Offer nosetribe to come take large bath with us
>Lead nosetribe to tar pits
>Push nosetribe in

did anyone here hear about paint berry neutrality? canvas providers can now deny access to paint berries. someone rockpill me on why we support this?
no, cave is icepick free zone and cave people can defend against picks but not high capacity rocks. the tribe founders were brownskin owners from 400 bc and its current year now. no one needs a sharp rock to defend themselves you cavebill