Yiboos

Sup Forums, tell me, what's the point of a god if he didn't help you in real life ?

pic related

>I've never encountered God, therefore nobody else has either.
atheist logic

I doubt a Goy's version of god lives much flexibility for debate but for the sake of the thread I ask:

How does OP describe 'God'?

i believe god exist. the reason? one time I was singing a song in my head and I turned on the radio it played the song. fuck off satan

You jews love your categorization/definition games don't you? Jesus is god it's pretty obvious.

So Indu avatar style "god"

Well Goyim he gave you a reason to sit with your families and celebrate every couple of weeks, also the legal basis for many of the laws that you use even today.

If that's not help, I don't know what is!

God is fake and unable to help anybody.
Just think what people got when they prayed to the God during the Plague.

Believe in science and forget the religion shits created by a jew 2000 years ago.

I once did something massively retarded and was lying face-first on the ground in a closed room dying from sewer gas exposure. I prayed the most humble prayer imaginable (I didn’t really believe in God at the time, but what else was I going to do?). Then a light appeared and I felt intense love, after which I was totally fine. I’d be dead now if I hadn’t prayed in that moment, and my wife’s son wouldn’t have a father. So fuck off atheist shill, prayer works and more people should try it.

>Sup Forums, tell me, what's the point of a god if he didn't help you in real life ?
He tries to help you. You just haven't accepted it.

don't need a god for that
once I thought of a semi-nigger and I see a amerimutt in front of me two minute after

god must be real

I accept credit card, paypal, thx

>believe in science
>God isn't real

Pretty good troll post. Short, sweet, and to the point

>want to feel an intense love boi ?

you're retard and he saved you, well I'm not retard, how can he help me and for what ?

Tell that to those that die in mass shootings while praying.

ps. your imaginary friend isn't real.

>life doesn't matter
>only the afterlife matters
>juat trust me bro

>Still falling for the God meme
t. Nietsche

None.

Which is why it is odd so many people have a God who did not help them in real life, and has no power to help them in the afterlife.

Only eternal things matter. Your little blip of a life here on earth is literally zero when divided by the eternity you will live afterwards.

> earth supposedly billions of years old
> life of 80 years is super important
> itt do whatever you want have no morals

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

He does if you actually need him, repent and believe. You might eventually notice through your life clues as to why you escaped certain situations given all odds etc. and bam at a low point he'll bring you up again and you will know

I see god as just another way to distract yourself from how meaningless your biological existence is.