Apart from Sup Forums, which board has the highest number of liberals/progressives?

Apart from Sup Forums, which board has the highest number of liberals/progressives?

/lit/
/his/ is surprisingly redpilled

>people who read history all day
>surprised when they notice trends

/trv/

Sup Forums, but they are more of the Dobson type liberals: actually retarded manchildren who also believe fervently in women's rights and other progressive ideals

>/his/ is surprisingly redpilled

Are they redpilled about the Holohoax?

What about the kikes being behind the Holodomor?

>/his/ is surprisingly redpilled
/his/ is filled with the jidf. There's german-hate threads round the clock.

can vouch

but it's not totally their fault, since most of the new names in western animation are liberal arts college graduates who try to push their agenda into everything

/lit/

True - they're like T_D of liberal Sup Forums

/lit/ is full of unironic communists
Sup Forums is generic normie SJWs
Sup Forums is full of "fuck off white people even tho im white lol" types
/cgl/ and /soc/ are full of normie roasties who have no clue whats going on

/lgbt/ probably

Sup Forums by sheer numbers. That board has the highest quantity of pretty much everything. If we are talking about ratios, it becomes more difficult to estimate.

Sup Forums, /cgl/ and /soc/ aka the boards infested with the vaginal jew.

there is literally nothing wrong with hating germans

Every historical community is kinda redpilled. From books to historic videogames.

/his/ shits on you guys all the time.

Probably /lit/ there are a decent amount of Sup Forumssters tho. Sup Forums is pretty annoying theyre mostly le horseshoe fags. Sup Forums is constantly trying to be subverted

Sup Forums gets mad at any Sup Forums posting, you also get banned real quick.

I got banned for saying the #saveplayer1 was liberal propaganda as a goof.

Believe it or not, but Sup Forums, most of them all.

Doesn't mean they are not redpilled, to be fair there is a lot of retards here.

Sup Forums

They are arguing over the validity of the Danzig Massacre, or at least it's importance.

They have posts saying that Noah's Ark didn't exist.

It really depends on what you think is redpilled, which is such a shattered concept I don't know why anyone uses that term anymore.

are Sup Forums even humans? stopped looking there because every second thread is "wwyd to my wife pic related" or some other cuck shit.

wait, that's as left as it gets. nvm.

I didn't go to Sup Forums for years. A few months back I went...it was 70% cuck/fag shit...shitty forced memes, and general degeneracy.

Sup Forums isn't that bad. They used to have Moonman threads.

i forgot about the trap threads.

unironic trap worship.

day of rope when?

They got plenty of funny nigger jokes tho.

Sup Forums has been shit ever since the whole anonymous fiasco back in 2008, it was all down hill from there.

Sup Forums and /jp/, Sup Forums slightly less so

Sup Forums is filled to the brim with Sup Forums cross-boarders. Actually every board has some of Sup Forums in it.

>they have posts saying noah's ark didn't exist
and leafs post threads here about how much they love niggers and how prime minister derek zoolander is the greatest man who ever lived, but that doesn't make all of Sup Forums not-redpilled

Sup Forums isn't liberal at all, they just hate crossposters more than we hate niggers and jews.

PURGE WHEN ?

We aren't talking about Sup Forums. But yeah, Sup Forums is an underground cuck hive of which you are a member. So you are right about Sup Forums.

Sup Forums

The redpill is simply the truth
Doesn't matter if it hurts your feefees
also fuck krauts

>believing in the Holocaust makes you Jidf
Oh boy

the fuck kind of gimp suit is that?

It's the "Michael Brown" Special...no matter what happens during the sexual encounter...you dindu nuffin wrong.

/Scat/

/lgbt/ goes against logic by exsisting so barring them, /fa/ is full of faggots because you have to be a turbo normie to care about that shit. It is the underage containment board along with Sup Forums but Sup Forums has some redpilled guys who like classical and stuff.

Lots of people hate the Germans. I'm done giving in to this faggy board/website's civic rivalry bullshit though. From now on when I want to say a nasty thing to a faggot Euro I'll just squint my eyes and try really really hard to not do that.

Sup Forums
there is a ton of liberal centrists here shitposting 24/7
these are people that joke around with politics but would never ever say their views to their father or grandfather, in fear of being ridiculed and humiliated for being a total bitch

I got banned from /ck/ for being mean to some insane schizophrenic who was accusing everyone in the thread of being a Russian puppet.

/gd/ but it became so slow that mods dont care and its filled with shitposters. theres a thread with a nazi flag that has like 200 replies

u guys should populate it its so boring over there

This board has gotten progressively worse over the years and I'm looking for a new place to hang out and talk politics. This board particularly has gone really badly downhill.

but hating the eternal kraut is the most redpilled thing to do

>mu
>liberal and progressive
retard

Its like, the mirror of shill-calling here.

/gd/ in its current state

Sup Forums