Our Cartoon President

> Brace yourself for the coming tweetstorm — and you can bet it’s coming. Showtime announced on Monday that it will be premiering its 45-skewering Our Cartoon President on Sunday, Feb. 11, at 8/7c — less than two weeks after Donald Trump‘s State of the Union address.

youtube.com/watch?v=KOuXzxXiu4s

Hehe, maybe this highbrow humor is too much for you rural and suburban retards, but trump is fat and orange.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvline.com/2017/12/18/our-cartoon-president-showtime-premiere-date-showtime-donald-trump-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> The 10-episode animated series, executive-produced by Stephen Colbert and his Late Show EP Chris Licht, follows the Commander-in-Chief, his family and advisors over the course of their misadventures on a run-of-the-mill, “quintessentially Trumpian” day in POTUS’ life. And “no one is safe,” warns the cable network, adding that “key political figures from both parties and members of the media” are all fair game.

tvline.com/2017/12/18/our-cartoon-president-showtime-premiere-date-showtime-donald-trump-video/

Holy shit it's even being produced by Colbert. The Drumpfies on Sup Forums are going to be BTFO by the funniest man in American politics. I hope you brought your binkies, you crying babies.

The more open the anti-conservative propaganda, the more mainstream it becomes to boycott industries
Good job

God this looks absolutely terrible. Colbert should have just retired after the Colbert Report

Trump is orange lmao

shit/10
hands aren't small enough

>the funniest man in American politics
2 SCOOPS
KLUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

>"key political figures from both parties and members of the media"
>1 softball joke at a random democrat.
>SEE ITS NOT BIASED

Any other president got an animated TV show?

Checkmate Obama

Ben Garrison BTFO?

It’s goimg to be funny when Colbert is busted for molesting his Sunday school kids.

>animated with After Effects puppets

These kikes sure are lazy.

Wtf is colbert gonna do with himself once trump isnt prez?

This, who here remembers Lil' Bush or Family guy and the Animaniacs shitting on Bill Clinton? Making cartoons about the presidents is nothing new. What is pretty perplexing is how Obeezy never got the treatment outside of the Boondocks

Would be funny if Trump just ignored it completely to throw them off. Or better yet did a tweet storm about some random anti-Trump animation on YouTube and drove people to watch that instead.

The silent folks spake up to you ignorant fucks in DC now suck it!

>Much intellect, moreso than rural retards
>Hurr Durr fat and orange!
Saged

Actually can't wait. I hope that it's a total dumpsterfire.

Could they not have found someone who at least sounds like him?

>What is pretty perplexing is how Obeezy never got the treatment outside of the Boondocks

Because criticizing or questioning Obama on anything for any reason is RAYCISS, duh.

Not a single Democrat up there.

Holy shit how accurate is that poster today?

I know it's hard to be funnier than the real deal but this was utter shit.

It wasn't funny. Even if you change Trump with any other character the humour is so bad.

I don't get it, the Mike Pence they drew looks nothing like him. They should've made him the grand wizard of the KKK who can zap homosexuals.

That's sposed to be Sessions if Im not mistaken

That is Sessions; I didn't notice Mike back there neither till I replayed it

That's Sessions, Pence is back row third from left (behind Ivanka)

where's based Rand?

Oh look, it’s something else I won’t watch.

there's a lot to make fun of in Trump, considering he's an egomaniac that says outlandish and untrue things

but they decide to poke fun at his fictional inability to walk down a hallway?

Being funny isn't always easy, because sometimes the issue or person you are dealing with just isn't that funny. But it should be easy to poke fun at Trump. They really fucked it up in that teaser trailer

More than ever my man

Of course it's a cartoon.

It's the only way to get liberals to watch it.

>ahahah drumpf is the funniest man in american politics
>BUT IMPEACH HIM THOUGH HE IS A FUCKING NAZI THAT WILL DOOM THE PLANET REEEEEEE

You don't have to be witty or clever to impress the main demographic for this show.

Just call him an orange racist cheeto and the left will lap it up.

Where is Bannon?
Where is Mnuchin?
Where is Mattis?
Tillerson?
Fucking Kelly?

And why the fuck Jr. and Eric Trump or Ted Cruz are in the white house?
It looks stupid.

Anyone remember this dumpster fire of a show? A cartoon mocking a republican president isn't new. And it won't be funny.

They're trying to set him up as weak as his appeal is partly rooted in outlandish masculinity. This is calculated.

They wan't to meme the idea that a man who has been described and portrayed as dynamic and energetic for 40 years in the media and anecdotally by people who actually know him, is fat, lazy, dumb and ineffective.

Fat, lazy, dumb billionaire president.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

As long as the political left (neoliberal/neoconservative globalists and their progressive and pseudomarxist pets) keeps alienating themselves from reality and basic truth their enemies (including those who disavow, and don't even like Trump) will keep making gains.

he's basically the Joker to Trump's Batman at this point. he can't exist without him.

>It's the only way to get liberals to watch it.
This, they are all babied by Seth MacFarlane garbage to understand anything outside of the bullshit they're fed

Cruz is the puppet master. Trump is just a pawn in his game for stealing all the cheese and freeing his people.

I guess Hollywood still hasn't picked up on the reality of the Trump curse yet.

>Animaniacs shitting on Bill Clinton?
Yes, Bill playing the sax in the intro was shitting on him.

Looks painfully unfunny and horribly done

I liked the idea of the cartoon but the entire show is probably going to be filled with liberal propaganda and cheap jokes made on Trump

Will not watch

Of course, because they relate to him, without the millions of dollars and awards. A Liberal Atheist who is Irish and shits on Republicans and Christians. The good thing is that he abandoned most of his shows, so now hes on something else.

They call him a "literal Nazi" and a white supremacist but they're devoting a cartoon series to him thus normalizing him after they said not to normalize him. This is free publicity and also showing how hateful liberals are.

Those Leftists make so much sense.

Sessions a cute~

Hitchens summed it up perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

He's a dead Marxist.

>t. someone who didn't watch the Animaniacs

The man was a complete idiot and goofball in the show, same in the Pinky and the Brain

What is it with leftys and kiddy cartoons?

>Hitchens is a marxist

I'm not even that big of a fan, but this is just plain wrong.

Simpsons too
>That's pretty lousy advice, Mr President
>Well I'm a pretty lousy president

>who is Irish
Paddies are scum, but (((Seth))) I suspect has (((other))) origins

There's plenty of tv shows making fun of Trump, but I just want lil' Bush back on the air.

It wasn't animated but there was the short-lived series "That's My Bush!"

One needs bright and colorful feelies to watch when taking ones' daily soma ration

Still dead tho.

Looks like Trump if he were in the As Told By Ginger universe. Funny but the design is ugly as fark my nigga

Yes, he sure is.

If youd said troskitie you would of been right. He gave up on it because he saw it for what it was a religion

Have any of you seen the animation used in Colbert's cartoon drumpf segments? This show is going to be DOA.

He was too short to get in frame.

He was probably the least cucked out of all the New Atheist Faggots.

they tried this with W too

> Good evening ladies and gentlemen
> So... Drumpf.
> I mean... come on!

I despise Religion-Bashing Atheists. I despise them so much that I actually believe Richard Dawkins is the Anti-Christ and I have had many thoughts about Murdering him with a knife and saying "Die you Leftist, Old, British, Religion Bashing, Piece of Shit"

I bet unlike "Lil Bush" which was actually legitimately hilarious, this will be concentrated anti-comedy aimed at the same audience that eagerly laps up any bowl of shit they're told is "THE END OF DRUMPF".

Funny how these shows only are allowed when non Democrats are in charge.

>Drumpffff is fat and ... orange and.. I mean look at his hair, am I right, how racist is this guy, I mean he is basically HITLER..... IMEPEEEEEAEAEAAEAEAFEFAEUGAGBIABGIAGEBFIAHEUFGAPEGFUAEGF(PUAEGP(UAEHGPUAEHFAEGP(AUEHGAEGPIGAPUEOGAEPOUGFPAGPOAUHF{AUEFIEAUFOHAEFOU:AEHUFHUAEEACH

libs are a lot of things but original is not one of them

That was also 20+ years ago. They never did anything like this with Obama and they'd never do anything like it with Hillary.

>that fucking soulless looking Ivanka
at least they're redpilled on kikes I guess

>What is pretty perplexing is how Obeezy never got the treatment outside of the Boondocks

He was made fun of in Family Guy, American Dad, and Robot Chicken but in a playful way portrayed as a guy you'd want to go clubbing and have a beer with. Boondocks was at least more melancholy about the situation. Huey was the only redpilled black character on tv.

I actually really like the animation, but if all they can come up with is "Drumpf's a fattie guise" this is gonna suck

>Uncle Ruckus was the only redpilled black character on tv
ftfy

ageshaming an old man
they should be ashamed of themselves

>Brace yourself for the coming tweetstorm — and you can bet it’s coming.

I love when they say this shit and nothing happens

>OY goy, don't you dare make a Obongors cartoon
>8 years later
>the new cartoon the goyim will enjoy featuring Put- I mean, Drumpf!

>executive-produced by Stephen Colbert

Also who the fuck is that tard look fellow just in the top-middle of the screen?

>plays like 30 rounds of golf every other day, which the media complains about incessantly
>"LOL he's too unfit he cant walk down a hall xDD"
This, for fucks sake.
even Ben Shapiros Trump impression sounds better than this

>Trump's image becomes engraved in our culture and history out of spite
When 2020 comes around Trump is going to be the first to make money off of a campaign all thanks to the opposition.

gonna git u drumphytards!!!

What do you guys think of my new character to BTFO Drumpf?

God damn libs always have the same plays

Who remembers “lil bush”