bbkbrnk.com/character/02/#Reoko
bbkbrnk.com/character/#Azuma
bbkbrnk.com/buranki/#ENTEI
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3356459
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2460622
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That sure took a while.

rerequesting from old thread

Requesting Amanda, Kyouko, and Maki all in tomato pajamas laying around like in the image at the right, except Aria Pokoteng (the dog in the image) is replaced by a tomato plushie.

Requesting your own interpretation of Mai Natsume when it was a guy, without the ponytail and hair less longer than its in pic related. Try to make him less girly, and a bit manly (like a MC, but a less bit comical).

Requesting Tionishia accidentally letting go of her Wii Remote while playing a game, and chucking it into a TV so hard it pierces a hole through the entire TV box.
Because she didn't use the wriststrap like you're supposed to.

thats dangerous, she should be more careful.

Iowa and Yamato poledancing

Patchouli cosplaying as smug Sachiko please.

Requesting Meiko and Sophia in a purple version of Meiko's school uniform staring at each other in a confused manner.

Vert wearing a cowprint bikini

Kirino dressed up in Izetta's white dress, but with a sly perverted expression. Expression example: Bottom left Izetta image, but with her mouth closed.

Requesting colors and stuff

Pixie Ref: i.imgur.com/lw8r1tK.png

Angewomon Ref: i.imgur.com/UY30Gak.jpg

Gardevoir ref (Regular or Shiny):i.imgur.com/hYTY6OC.png

Requesting Kanna looking energetic/excited and Kobayashi saying something like "well aren't you a genki dragon" and Kanna replying "No I'm a Denki(Electric) dragon" and shooting off a small electric charge. And kobayashi being over welled by her cuteness.

Requesting Constanze making replicas of the Balance Breakers (both canon and the awful anime original season 3 one)

Requesting Misao cutting off her braid, so she can have a proper bob cut.

Requesting something super cute of Chitoge Kirisaki!

Requesting Fubuki, Yuudachi, and Mutsuki, each wearing this competition swimsuit.

Dakimakura mode (Lying on back and facing the viewer).
Preferably full body.

Pretty please!

Papagguy giving a weather report

Requesting Bonta-kun giving Perolina hype train tickets for Super Robot Wars V with Beargguy in the background protesting NTR. Bonus points if the hype train is drawn.

RELEASING THIS WEEK!

Requesting something cute with Feldt Grace (21 year old movie version) from Gundam 00 wearing casual clothes.

Requesting Annie camwhoring using Mirai's account and Mirai freaking out over the comments/in general.

Requesting NGE angels cosplaying as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 cosplaying as Wolzard

Sorry I missed this. Thanks for the drawing user. I'm not so sure about changing my refs though but thanks for the suggestion.

Requesting Wendy!

Orgone squirrels cosplaying as Gouraigers taking cookies from a cookie jar!

Anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Requesting Mink from dragon half

Requesting fusion between Rachnera and Galvantula.

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

>forgot the pic again

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Requesting Erza and Kirito wearing sunglasses with smug grins on their faces and fist bumping while an explosion forms in the background.

The ironic cool I'm looking for example: i.imgur.com/HO2TAWZ.jpg

Requesting RinaRina in a pose/reaction similar to this, obviously doesn't need to be a gif. files.catbox.moe/hs9j8p.gif or doing Otome's RABU YOU~ files.catbox.moe/98oxcu.gif

Hana wearing Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume from Fate/Grand Order, but in white or pink.
Or Hana in a costume inspired by Pitz the blue one
Full body or less

Noire in a tightsuit on a motorcycle (black and blue Yamaha MT-10) holding a sword as well, OR her in a leopard-print bikini or the virgin killer sweater, pref. reverse style to imitate the 'Imai Style' bikini.

photomanip guy here, anybody want gagged up girls?

reference for imai style bikini?

Imai style is wearing it inside-out, which is like wearing that sweater the other way around.

Komugi anything. Literally anything.

I hardly see a difference

Requesting Anzu, hyper after ingesting large quantities of caffeine.

If you've ever seen or held a bikini in your life, you can definitely tell the difference.

Cute stonelady.

Requesting Sena getting spanked and looking aroused with heart pupils in her eyes as her huge tits flop around from the spankings.

I have but the way that example is drawn just says it's a crappy bikini

Touche.

Woah double cake wasn't expecting two, thank you! Jojo girls need more love.

I hate jojo but the fanart looked appealing

Requesting anything edgy/violent involving Elsa Granhiert and Weavile working together.

gotta say thanks to momo for this birthday delivery that I some how missed

thanks a bunch~

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Requesting Utaha doing the splits while Eriri glares at her with disdain.

Requesting corrupted Roll EXE with massive mammaries and sexy heels.

Okay this time i have the ref for tanya.

Dont forget the fake moustache if you're planning to take this one.

Cute Serena OP.

Requesting demon/Asmodian Asagi surrounded by shriveled up orcs that are gasping for breath.

This is apparently Wiz (KonoSuba) from before she turned into a lich. Requesting her wearing this outfit as a wight, and it not fitting that well.

I really don't want to, is she a child?

Sena?

Requesting Oora becoming friends with Bocchi.

Oora ref- imgur.com/tfhUmCh

>imai style
>that bikini
You sure you aren't mixing it up with Aya style?

Technically it's a 40yr old salaryman in the body of a 1x yrold girl with magical powers sourced by an asshole "god" trying their best getting a comfortable position in the rear lines and not die in a bloody WW1/2-like war.

I understand if it's not your cup of tea though.

>hating jojo

It's one thing to hate Jojo but I don't blame the user.

Have you seen those threads lately? It's literally a subreddit

Requesting more Reoko and Azuma hand holding.

bbkbrnk.com/character/02/#Reoko
bbkbrnk.com/character/#Azuma

Alternatively mecha musume Reoko, in combination with Entei.

bbkbrnk.com/buranki/#ENTEI

>I hate jojo not because of jojo itself but because of the fanbase.

Yeah I've been to the threads, I can understand if that ruins it for drawanon. He's missing all the sweet jojo references in anime tho.

Requesting Goblin slayer(as Homer) standing over a goblin(Bart) very menacingly can be covered in blood.

Anyone willing to take a request of Gundam Breaker 3? I'd want her cosplaying as one of those "Gundam Girls" mecha girls, wearing sexy versions of Gundam armor, like Barbatos since that's the new one.

Rozalin with big tits in a plugsuit designed from her dress.

Requesting Domino wearing Anabels suit, with the focus on her perky butt in those tight pants, with the outline of her panties being visible through her pants..

Requesting Sucy, Agiri, and Fuwa in the living room being high as fuck.

They almost all look like trannies.

Requesting Tamamo playing in the snow she can be a loli in a snowsuit if you want to draw some cute loli as though she had never seen snow before.

but muh bizarre stando battles user.

yes they almost always end in asspulls but still.

kys honestly

Requesting paizuri or Arisa tied up or fucked and seen from the camera's display.

Elle topless handbra with or without leaking milk

If its too lewd I would like just about anything else of her, including dual-wielding herself.

Requesting a big bootied Mashu sitting on Gudao's face.

I wanted to see them doing a cute gao
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3356459 gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2460622 trying to be threatening but just being cute instead

Like how she's just chill about the whole thing

Requesting Sara in a backless dress, applying makeup in front of a mirror

Requesting Jeremiah Gottwald dressed as Mid-Boss/Vyers

take this

Good job. World needs more Bocchi

penis

gyaru

Requesting CV water oni (Kantai Collection) as a moth monster girl please, if possible add a few mechanical parts to her to make her look like a mecha-musume monster girl.

took a while since I had other things to do
delivary

Nice colors but the faces are off. Not OR

Posting something I finished coloring. I think some people were interested on this Witchy pic.

Nice.

dat gujira style eyes

Better colors than normal.

fuck was suppose to quote

Looks better than i envisioned. The chins bother me a little but everythig else is great.

Requesting Cure Whip from Kirakira PreCure a la Mode wearing a playboy bunny suit.

Or

Cure Whip being chased by a very hungry looking Serval-chan from Kemono Friends

Thanks.

>gujira style eyes
Who's that? Or what's that?

>Who's that?
H artist