What would 3rd impact look like if any of the other angels merged with Lilith? These are the things I think about

What would 3rd impact look like if any of the other angels merged with Lilith? These are the things I think about.

Other urls found in this thread:

adamworu.tumblr.com/post/153753446430/diabloodevil-evangelion-30-10
neweva.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-4904.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Human race: dead
That was quick.

All the lilin ded. Only angels alive.

Something like pic related.

I always thought that if they got to Lilith, you'd get that massive black hole like the 3nd Impact made, except on a global scale instead of only half the planet.

What's funny is people think 4.0 isn't going to end with the Final Impact.

Its supposed to be an explosion comparable to Second Impact. Every human may not die from that, but remember that the Evas would be destroyed too, so nothing would be able to stop the Angels and their (potential) offspring from covering the planet and killing the few survivors

wheres that concept art from

Well if half of the human population got killed off iduring Second Imapct, I think it's reasonable to say the other half would die during the third if the humans initiated it.

Khara anniversary expo last year.

Expo from a while ago. I hope you're ready to see 13 come back with a vengeance, all while being piloted by two Rei clones.

Is unit 13 being fed something while giving birth? what the fuck?

Apparently Kaworu's soul is still stuck in there.

>what the fuck?

to me it looks like its being used as an energy source

theres more here adamworu.tumblr.com/post/153753446430/diabloodevil-evangelion-30-10

Check out the position it's straddled in, looks like it's giving birth to abortion monstrosities.

that expo looked sweet. They even had Shin Gojira stuff
I want to fuck Shinji while he's wearing that suit

that just looks like the Eva graveyard. Note the Unit 00 heads. Still, you have a point with that squat position

I want to watch you fuck Shinji while I fuck Kaworu
While we're ALL wearing suits

I didn't know I had a thing for suits until now

Welcome to adulthood, why did you think they exist?

Rebuild 4.44: It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

dude stfu its going to be the best film of 2017 or 2018 and Sup Forums is never going to shut up about it

At least you're pointing out your post is bait.

If anything, 4.0 will cause a massive shitstorm of spoilers, anger, confusion, and a guaranteed "why the fuck was Shinji a pussy" torrent.

Hideaki Anno, revitalizing the anime industry before our very eyes

>Other angels merged with Lilith

Still don't understand this. Lilith's only job is to sit there and bleed. Why would putting another seed-creature activate it's reset button?

The way I see it, Lilith developed a consciousness/sentience because Rei became it's consciousness so that means the decision to produce an anti-AT field was her decision.

Why was Adam even needed?

apparently the union of both Seeds of Life would create a legit god-like being. So when Rei takes Gendo's hand (and Adam's embryonic body) into herself, she essentially reaches that god-like state, allowing her to do all the stuff that she does. No one really knows though

When a Lilith-based life comes into contact with an Adam-based life, an Impact occurs and either all Lilith-based life are wiped from the planet or all Adam-based life are wiped from the planet.

Lilith/Rei could not gain that power unless she merged with Adam, which she did before becoming giant.

I knew the anti-AT field generation was a secondary fail safe of some kind, but figured they normally did it when they first arrived on a planet to clear out any potential life to make way for theirs, which is why the spears exist to prevent this from constantly happening.

I just thought that because Rei could give Lilith sentience, she could use whatever abilities the organism had and the "adam antigen" wasn't necessary to trigger it.

No, I believe the anti-AT field was used to break down every humans' AT field so they could be brought into the Instrumentality mass of LCL.

The forbidden union of Lilith and Adam is required to trigger an impact, which would then allow for instrumentality to take place.

which angel is the lewdest?

Ramiel

the one that sexes Rei with its long white member

Instrumentality isn't an innate process, it's the abuse of the system.

This is why the produced EVAs and Unit-00 were required to be there, 00 to house the souls and the produced evas to keep Lilith generating the fields. Without them the anti-AT field would reside and life would just have reset to a period of abiogensis.

>wheres that concept art from
I made a thread on that a while ago.
neweva.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-4904.html

I thought Unit 01 (I know you meant 01) was there because it had an s2 engine AND because it was made from Lilith and not Adam. I don't know why its s2 was important when the Mass-Produced Evas had s2 engines.

Also, I thought the souls of everyone where stored into Lilith's Black Egg and not Unit 01. When Shinji stops Instrumentality the egg is cut and the souls return to Earth as red LCL, at least thats what it looked like

Ram-chan

Fucking perverts, I swear.

imagine EoE but replace giant rei w/ kaworu and also instead of everyone going back to the primordial soup all lilin life rejects him and dies because he's adam's vessel and not lilith's like rei is

Anno says he wants the series to be like Gundam, so what if he kills off Shinji and the main cast? Then future seasons/movies will feature different protags

Or what if we get pic related
Imagine how mad people would be

That's more Devilman, not Gundam. Also why the fuck would that happen

To make people mad

As expected of the master Mr Anno

What the fuck that supposed to mean? I'm quite dense in the morning.

Kaworu/Shinji becomes selfcest

According to the Anno notes that are canon:

>Angel's Instrumentality: Merge with Adam (who they thought was down there) and this would create an impact that would wipe out humanity and allow angels to inherit the earth

>Gendo's instrumentality: Initiate impact and merge with Eva unit 01 to be reunited with Yui's trapped soul within. Unknown what happens to the rest of humanity in this

>SEELE's instrumentality: Same as Gendo's, but during instrumentality fuse with the mass-produced Eva's. This would turn SEELE into god-like beings with cosmic powers. Unknown what happens to rest of humanity in this

>Yui/Lilith/Rei's instrumentality (aka the one that happened): All of humanity is merged into a single super-being where emotional barriers no longer exist. People can leave it if they desire.

4.0 is going to be mediocre as fuck. Anno is too mentally healthy now to make truly groundbreaking stuff

We need to assasinate Miyoco Anno

I agree with this.

Nice try Ikuhara, but even without Miyoco the two of you ain't getting married in japan.

Ah no fuck that. I'd prefer them to remain homo boyfriends.

But wouldn't you like to see Shinji go fuck himself?

I'd like homoshippers to go fuck themselves. Does that count?

Yes.

>tfw you'll never have a version of yourself that you can fuck

No, itd be perfect the way it is if only Kaworu wouldn't die every single time.

Fuck off Eva is canonically gay.

Why live?

It isn't

It's unknown. They don't really want to merge with Lilith. Presumably that angel would become God, now possessed of both the Fruit of Life and Fruit of Knowledge, and reshape planet Earth however they desire, according to their alien whims. They probably don't have the intelligence to do anything with the power of God, though.

The angels want to find Adam, and merge with him, to remake the entirety of the biosphere in their image, putting Earth back on the track of a White Moon planet.

You are canonically gay

No, it'd be perfect if they became the same person like Devilman

Sure, but Eva still isn't.

If you're gay will you fuck me?

Couldn't Adam just be dumped on another planet like Mars? Then the angels xould initiate Instrumentality there. Win/win situation, no one needs to die

Eww no, I don't want another 20 y.o. depressed weeb student. Would prefer a cute guy.

Adam was on Earth first, the humans are the ones who should fuck off.

C-can I join?

So what if it was cuter, ideal version of yourself?
Would you fuck them then?

I mean, it's more of a win/draw situation. The angels get an Adam-based biosphere to live in, but humans don't get to be God.
End of Evangelion is pretty much the best ending there is. Humans who want to be God can remain there, humans who want to be humans are allowed to step out the door. Nobody cares what angels want. Angels are horrible people who don't recognize the existence of others.

But Adam willingly speared himself to remain in stasis and let Lilith and her children rule over. He's a nice guy, he'd go for the peaceful solution

Because he knew those children would die eventually, they aren't immortal like the angels.
Once they died he and his children could wake up again and live peacefully.

But the humans had to fuck it all up by waking him up, which triggered the angels waking up to.

Humans are fucking retarded.

No he didn't

An unknown human researcher stopped Adam's awakening by throwing himself and the lance into it. Fan theory was that it was the guy that Kwarou took the form of.

Angerus are innocent :^( Humans are the ones who try to hurt them when they just want to find mommy

>It's unknown
>They don't really want to merge with Lilith
True
It's unknown but a pretty good guess by taking in account the flipside: What happens if a human merges with Adam.
>Presumably that angel would become God, now possessed of both the Fruit of Life and Fruit of Knowledge
This is where the mistake happens. Angels aren't Adam just like Humans aren't Lillith. Merging Angels/Lillith's body would have no immediate effect any more than Humans merging with Adam. That actually happens in Gendo, and all it really means is he's 'preaproved' to be the one directing Instrumentality once Adam & Lilith are merged. I'd asume a similar situation would be between an Angel/Lillith fusion.

Well maybe, would still prefer another person it's more interesting.

>He's a nice guy, he'd go for the peaceful solution
That's exactly what he did in ep 24

No, before humans were created, Lilith and Adam landed on Earth. Only on lifeform could survive so Adam martyred himself. Then millions of years later humans started fucking around in Antarctica and awakened Adam, who was sleeping

Adam landed on Earth first.
Lilith arrived later because women ruin everything.

Which angel martyred itself wasn't determined by the angels. It was determined by the system controlling the whole thing.

Lilith's Lance of Longinus was destroyed in first impact so Adam's lance activated itself and sealed him

There exist a cathalog of the Expo?

I thought Adam is also a girl. Kaworu calls her "Our mother being"

Probably nothing would have happened.

Yeah, Lilith broke her own lance.

That's a fair assessment. So then, probably nothing except now there's an angel walking around with Lilith in it?

I don't think it was ever labeled as a willing thing so much as an automatic process left by the First Ancestral Race. First Impact set off the "two seeds = no" rule and Adam shut down because Lilith lost her spear and couldn't shut down.

He's a mother because he births the angels, but I think calling him a girl is wrong because alien god beings probably don't have genders.

Neither Adam or Lilith are gendered beings, really. They're biosphere repurposing devices that spew out children asexually.

Could Kaworu give birth?

>That's a fair assessment. So then, probably nothing except now there's an angel walking around with Lilith in it?
Yeah, but that's still a big fucking threat anyway. But prefferable to having an awoken Adam which is probably why if the worse it to come, Lillith was setup as a decoy to lure angels into terminal dogma and away from Gendo and where they can be blown up with a bunch of nukes.

Yeah, that's how the angels were born dude.

IIRC, the CI states that Adam used the Spear to keep himself in stasis willingly. Maybe it was not so much a sacrifice but something that had to be done

I want to see Kaworu acting like a good mother. He only cares about the lilin

There are no good parents in Eva

Kaworu is a bad mother and a bad lover.

That rhymes desu

Oh Kaworu

That's sad, senpai.

Ramiel is the cutest Eva character

Why did he have only 17 angels in the first place? Why not making more?
I might be forgetting things but I don't remember that issue addressed.

He only made 14 angels, 15 including himself.

Yeah ok, why not more?

Because he didn't feel like it.