Reality check

Just here to remind you youre not winning anything in IRL , white girls are still dating and fucking non whites , people still dont view white nationalism as a good thing, white facism has lost every single time. America will be a hispanic country by 2050 lol

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/D8BG7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In 2017, A Washington post-ABC news poll determined that 10% of Americans roughly 25 million people- were not only sympathetic with the "Alt-Right", they also supported "Neo-Nazi ideology". According to the 2013 census, there are roughly 197 million white people in the US. thus, roughly 13% of white Americans support Nazism. That's equivalent to the rate of German popular support for Nazism in the year 1929. archive.is/D8BG7

Why does she has to be cute?
If she was ugly i really woulnt't care.

Fuck off kike sage

Fake and gay

You fuckin normie, shove your wannabe red pill up your ass newfag. Its all about bleaching now.

that guy is an arab and that girl is swedish

hohohohoho

When the end times come all of this will become meaningless, what we are in for is far far bigger than you can imagine, by the end of it you will be either dead or on your knees praying to God in fear.

And all these discussions that you had here will mean NOTHING.

sometimes i wonder if american fascists, natsoc, nsdap supporters are the reincarnation of the 3rd Reich.

>There are prostitutes in Sweden, too.
It's almost like it's been a profession forever.

Why are those italian guys touching her like that?

Reality check for you OP. Now every coal burner knows that she will be raising her neglect alone and dying surrounded by niggers.

Just let her go Germanon, if she's not already dead, she will be soon.
Sage in her memory

>Being this unaware of the cultural shift occurring

yeah, well my irish/german friend married and had a kid with a mexican american woman, so there OP BTFO again. now their kids will be more euro than anything because Spanish DNA in mezzos.

Look guys i found a video while pursuing my degenerate hobbies that single-handedly proves you're having no effect anywhere in any way LOL because its one guy and one girl LOL but I'm sure there are lots more who cares about numbers or statistics just look at the video and be depressed LOL goyim LOL

You mestizos are not real hispanics

Real hispanics are white spaniards

you will always be an injun

isn't that a video from sweden?

Shilling is getting obivious.
Don't answer or sage, everyone !

>America will be a hispanic country by 2050 lol
Well, that's such a beautiful prospect, right?

>fat
>wide open legs like a slut
>contaminating with shitty stickers
>insult with fingers
>sweatpants
vs
>slim
>legs closed
>cultured does not pollute
>smile
this is not up for debate

She is kinda fat and that’s not how someone uses that kind of shirt. Besides, why won’t she open her mouth? Full of cum?

¿

>engaged to scottish qt
>be scottish anglo QT.
>still get 60 matches per week
>despite beeing a couple looking for a third
>swipte left on any cunt who has a
>swip left if you disagree with X.