>22nd

Who is this cutie?

>flashback episode in a fucking 1-cour show

oh for fuck sake

>Mary Sue

Could be worse, it could go GuP

Is Youjo a mary stu or a gary sue?

Three more days to Friday.

I was so mad. but its better than nothing.

How long does one chapter of manga TL usually take?

It would have been decent if the entire episode was her ranting about everything that's happened so far rather than it being clipped together as it was.

nothing would have been preferable since even as a recap episode it was quite poorly done.

How accurate is google moonrune translator?

Die.

Is this bait

no, I want to read the wn... unless there is korean translated shit on it

For Youjo Senki? Utter crap.

Yeah it is, i read all volumes from vol2+ with the help of machine translation. Its not something to enjoy and more to satisfy curiosity but you get a rough understanding at best on whats happening while missing alot of the finer details.

>Could be worse, it could go GuP
We will need to find out if they would go GuP or not.

>translates 戦訓 as warfare
>translates 戦果 as battlefield
How can Google Translate still suck so hard in 2017 with all the big data they have?

I want to nibble on her lips

i want to light her eyelashes on fire

Do you value your own lifes?

>When 4Nigz sub

Well the thing is I kinda get turned on by women being shot and killed in combat. Just imagining them staggering and whimpering from the pain, slumped against a tree or something, alone in the cold forest in a fierce firefight with blood going all down their legs and hands. Death has always given me a kind of boner ever since I was young, I didn't like watching movies with battles because when people died their death screams would give me a huge erection. I used to dryhump the ground when i was a kid playing "dead" during war games and when i got older and had a sexual awakening I realized I enjoyed thinking about female soldiers getting killed, or executed, imagining them quivering in fear and utterly helpless as their death approaches

>tfw tanya dies from fucking diabetes

I want something like this to happen so badly.

Ok dedude.

> 戦果
Battlefruit?

will anime even get to Tasha Tigretius?

We have a real misogynist here

Literally tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=wyxSZhushjU

Maybe in like 4 more seasons

They have to go back

dude, epic

MAKING THE EMPIRE GREAT AGAIN

How have I not seen that video before?

who?

>butthurt janny

Sweaty unwashed Visha.

Please tell me this is a real subgroup. This show could definitely benefit from the DUWANG treatment.

The Dacian invasion episode especially

>Ayo, hol up! Is you be saying those Dacian fools dont even have any aaaairplanes?

Deleted the MAGA hat video and all replies to it

No, the "gains" Tanya's horny for
*Tecretius

wuts her story?

if the story was not about tanya then mary would have been the protagonist.

Stubbed her toe one time.

Turned out the table she stubbed her toe with was actually her dead father, murdered by the table that proceeded to loot her father, and beat her over the head with the stolen wallet.

Also, the table is Tanya

reposting it then
youtu.be/wyxSZhushjU

It's your typical MC with generic motivation "I must avenge my dead family member!" and plot armor. But in this case the typical MC isn't MC, generic motivation is the cause of Mary going mad and the plot armor is her superiors fearing that her poor mental health will jeopardize her allies.

Still amazing.

She want revenge against Tanya for killing his father.

>There will be people who become Mary sympathizers

I hope the nips don't get a hard-on for Mary and fall into Carlo Zen's keikaku

>implying mary isnt the good girl
She is fighting nazies, and someone literally called "the evil". Not everyone has to be an edgelord.

Too bad she is. Her desire fore revenge drives her batshit insane and turn her into a team-killing fucktard.

But notSweden is the one who elected a populist government that tried to send an army into a DMZ - literally Nazi.

>fighting nazis
Name one character from this show who is a nazi.
Also Mary is a nutjob who doesn't care about killing her own allies or comitting war crimes as long as it helps her get her revenge.

Nazies are white and based

>Week without new content.
>Get the ED and a new episode this week.

It almost makes up for it.

Anyone have a link to the most accurate translation for the opening? I see a bunch of different versions on different sites and videos

OTP

>Penguin
Should have been a NUTcracker

How many times will Tanya try to seduce Rerugen before he gets the message.

hola

First loli in anime who isn't sexualized I've seen.

Maybe this anime explains why traps exist. Males and females getting reincarnated as the opposite sex.

I love the internet so much

Translator user where?
Also where the fuck is Coloring user he never posted any info on where he'll put his stuff

It's just a compilation of Tanya being dere to Rerugen

Go look up the artist dutchko

>the ED is sung by Aoi Yuuki
Fuck, I knew there had to be a reason my blood got all fired up when watching the ED every episode.

I wonder how Carlo and NUT feels when their effort to make Tanya as hard to sexualize as possible backfired so horribly.

So both ED and OP are.out?

ED out tomorrow.

Do we have an official release of the OP? I didn't know that was coming too, where is that?

What would they look like if their eyes were half the size?

>that radiant smile

Already out

Not edits

Is there a link to it?

hikarinoakariost.info/myth-roid-jingo-jungle-single-youjo-senki-op/

That's kawaii~

its like pottery

ED IS OUT FAGS!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga_DxUmcxGk

F E U E R

Fucking hell that violin and Aoi voice, better than expected recap fuck up has been forgotten

N I N G E N

Thanks niqqa