What did they do to him?

what did they do to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((THEY))) got to him somehow... and by THEY I mean The Jesuit Order.

Nothing. Asians are just disgusting subhumans without the guidance of the white race. We raised them to where they are and without us they are returning to their normal, original state of being. Notice that he called out the Catholic Church for being against homosexuality. It was the only reason the Philippines ever got anti-gay legislation in the first place. Now that the moral guidance is gone, they are reverting to barbarity.

Who the fuck cares about gays honestly

It doesn't affect you, just don't let them fuck each other in public and what's the harm. I get being repulsed by it but who cares if it's legal or not you're not going to eradicate it

>Who the fuck cares about gays honestly

discord gg/5A8D5T3

add a .

>make gay marriage legal
>gays sign up
>duterte now know their locations and their husbands
>kill two birds with one stone
>they all get the bullet

looks like a fine plan to me

I'd rather a war on homosexuals then a war on drugs desu.

That degeneracy shouldn't be normalised or accepted in our society. What's sad is that it's been encouraged.

It's almost as if he doesn't have to conform to your exact political ideology. The man hates drugs, where did you hear him say he hates gays?

>It doesn't affect you
This is the worst fallacy of the the 100 years
Of course it affects us, its a socially and physically destructive thing to be
That's not even to mention the side effects of aids and child rape

THEY'RE PUTTING SOMETHING IN THE WATER IS TURNING THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

He simply has a record of not being against gays you faggot

shesh

Its almost like 95% of this board is only homophobic so they can feel like they fit in.

Faggots are gonna faggot. Might as well legalize it so they aren't doing it in public restrooms or parks late at night. We got bigger fish to fry.

He probably went to a prostitute and took the trap pill

The jews replaced the real Duterte with a leftist doppelgänger puppet.

Nothing I suppose, to me Duterte has always seemed like quite typical unreligious social democrat leaning very left, who just happens to also kill drug dealers.

Du30 is a fucking bakla? Say it ain't so

He was supporter of gay rights ever since he came to power, it's nothing new. He most likely bangs tiny Philippine boys in spare time.

We should be encouraging a moral & just society, the traditional family unit, not this sexual deviance and degeneracy.

I think gays should recognise they are mentally ill and remain in the closest.

Hang yourself. Actually fucking do it.

>suppressing gays prevents child rape
I think the history of Catholic Europe demonstrates otherwise

>Du30

Nigga! True, if big!

Was hoping this was fake and gay.
Really respected the guy, he was one of the last few beacons of hope for rationality in this world.

There's a difference between tolerance/acceptance and encouragement. He ain't encouraging it, he's just tolerating it and accepting it as a reality. Pic is encouragement.

>On August 31 (2016), in a speech before a gathering of a religious group in Davao City, Duterte said that he once considered being a priest: "It's good I didn't join the priesthood," said Duterte, "or else now I would be a homosexual."

He has never been the most tactful, traditional or consistent when it comes to emonational matters like religion and sexuality. Would not be surprised if he changed his mind tomorrow in favor of religious revival only to call Jesus son of a whore next week.

homophos BFTO!
Is not degeneracy, is a natural thing happend naturally, you stupidicy for other side

>they got to the most savage fuck on this planet atm
scary shit, really. The question should be what do they got for him. Probably standard children diddling. Easy to arrange in 3rd world, sadly

THE MAN JUST WANTS TO CREATE A SAFE SOCIETY FOR FILIPINOS AND THE FACT HES TAKING EVERYONE ONBOARD IS ONLY EVIDENCE OF THAT. GAYS AREN'T YOUR ENEMY, JEWS ARE.

tolerance is calling it "union", not marriage. Calling it marriage and giving them the same tax exempts as the normal parents get, is encouraging

Never said the guy was perfect, nor is sane particularly, but he still knew how to manage a country and ignore the press, how many country leaders still do that today?

>giving them the same treatment its encougaging it

what the fuck??? you were the chosen one Rodrigo

their country is overpopulated, that's why they turn gay. Cant stop it

What is reading comprehension? how is it the same, when they don't contribute to society with kids, yet get the same tax exempts? Also traditionally marriage is between man and woman. They could have used a different label.

>if that is the trend of the modern times
>if
It isn't.

He's just pulling a Donald. "Yeah sure whatever you faggots"

you all suck. youre all huge jewish masonic closet fags and pedos. if he can be a vigilante. and no. this has nothing to do with catching them. you cant stand he likes the love you love to hate and snuff out? THIS is what pissed off the shitty churches and nothing else? he might be high on fentanyl himself but drugs are worse than understanding what the bible REALLY says. if those are his laws those are his laws. calm your breasts. nobody likes you. youre losing. enjoy the paywall and the stinky diseased nag women

Wasn't he molested?

half the income of the Philippines comes from sex tourism by the Forneycator

>traditionally
A lot of things used to be traditional. Autocracy, starting work at age 8, arranged marriages, shitting in the open.

What are you doing Duterte? You are with the Russians now. You don't have to be politically correct any more.

>In public

No. That violates my eyes, therefore it counts as a violation of the NAP.

I agree with you man.
What is freedom when the government decides who you can and can't fuck?

and? We should drop it all just because some things were bad? That's how you end with society where nothing, but personal gain matters
And I'm just arguing for the label. Are you for legal obligation to call guys girls, if they feel so?

Such sexual freedom and niggers don't go well together though, that's my advice.

Meh. Just a timely intervention by the jews. We’re overpopulated and some culling and sterilisation would be fine, I guess.

t. I got fucked by a trap once

/ourguy/

>being this postmodern

go back to your own containment board instead of taking over other ones

east asia isnt really anti ghey. in some countries its like this you can be ghey but dont be a faggot in public and keep it in the bedroom. thats japan in a nut shell. there isnt a religious justification for being anti ghey in east asia. the philipines have a noticeable population that is genetically east asian not the muts on the other side of the main island. there is no mandate for faith in budhism and no concern for who you fuck. they have more to gain from relations with china than america.

china has a similar stance on the subject as japan. they are kind of confused as to why the west pushes acceptance of it and requires every one be ok with crazy levels of degeneracy in public like canadas buttsecs in public during a ghey pride parade

Trudeau is a different breed

Because some things in modern life are decent change. Gay marriage is one of them. There are conservative gays that want to have a family.

Taiwan already has gay marriage. Taiwain is just north of us.

Inb4, taiwan is not a country.

Because once you accept it they're gonna try and force into media and teach kids about it. Similar to what they're doing in fucking Sweden. Cut it by the root.

He's ok with gay marriage.
>gays marry
Later next year, he quarantines gays to an island prison to stop the spread of degeneracy.

False, it does affect you. Gay marriage means gay adoption. It also means generation of brainwashed kids that support degeneracy, liberalism, race-mixing etc.

Maybe this is just to get some props with the international community? Maybe this is just a way to distract other countries from their war on drugs?

I hope that's all it is.

twist your neck until it all turns black

great lets burn the marriage licenses of all the couples who have been married for 9 months or more without having kids yet. I can get behind that.

>There are conservative gays that want to have a family.
So they can fuck and whore out the kids like they usually do right? Look into Gay molestation rates faggot.

Surprisingly a lot of gay defenders in this thread. What is going on? Am I on Sup Forums?

You guys are idiots, the Philippines have had "lady boys" since forever.

He would be going against the current pope. Filipinos are predominately catholic and uneducated.

Except it does because it endorses "bisexuals" who fuck straight women and men and spread their disease.

>it doesnt affect you
changes my laws the definition of family, the defination of society ,of marriage etc
deosnt affect you
yeah shut THE FUCK UP

I've been saying this for a while now. The social media, the constant surveillance, the census data, the agenda to rile up racial groups and the wheel turning right.

Its almost like a shadow reich is behind all this. All those enemies are listed and out in the open. No need for guesswork when they proudly boast of their faggotry and race mixing. Its there on record with modern facial recognition.

This. How do people think it was spread in the first place?

Duerte got fingered

Haha

Please kys or lurk more.

That kid has to live every day reminded he's a loser.