I wish I was Irish

I really wish my ancestors didn't come to this stupid continent. Ireland has a 90%+ white society and beautiful country and culture. I'm envious. Is it possible to immigrate to Ireland and naturalize? My second option would be Hungary, but I feel a connection to the Irish soil due to my ancestry

Other urls found in this thread:

inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/citizenship-by-birth-descent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does no one else agree

>be Irish
>starve from no potato
>look like an inbred dog
>Irish grills have no ass

then you should stay irish, at least they are anglo. Hungary is totally different and any transition will be hard

I'll live wherever has the land available

>then you should stay irish, at least they are anglo.
Reeeee they are not Anglo

>we wuz irish and shit

Nigga you're a mutt like 99% of the other whites in America

And do you think people living in continental Europe aren't? Europeans have literally been mixing blood for thousands of years. The borders of Europe are changing all the time. Some Poles were Germans were Austrian were Hungarians and so on. 100% "pure bloods" don't exist, and even if they did, they would so inbred that they wouldn't even be able to function.

*steals this threads whitness*

Where is this in Ireland? It’s beautiful.

It's. MINE.

I'm Irish.My ancestors beat the shit out of the Vikings at the Battle of Clontarf. And King Brian Boru's bloodline still lives today. Pretty much every "O'Brian" in the world is a descendant.

GIVE IT BACK

>Celts
>Anglo

pick one

Aren't Anglos just Celto-Roman-Viking rape babies though?

inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/citizenship-by-birth-descent

fill out this. if your have a great-grandparent who was born in Ireland you may be entitled to Irish citizenship.

An actual Irish here- you can go, people will be friendly, but you will never be Irish, and insisting that you are just pisses everyone off
Also it's a rainy, boggy shithole

Not true.
If you mix a Frenchman and a German, it's not a mutt, it's a Belgian.
If you mix a German with a Roman, it's not a mutt, its a North Italian.
If you mix an Italian with a Greek, it's not a mutt, it's a Sicilian.

and so on.

I feel sorry for white Americans, they suffer all of the same mental illnesses as a result of their detachment from their heritage, yet also possess the honesty to accept that heritage warts and all, and the intellectual capacity to seek it out.

Feel bad for you desu

Doubly bad for being a Padraig

If you want to learn about Ireland please participate in the daily Eire/pol/ generals. 8:30pm Irish time every night. Vote for the National Party

Honestly it's just a west thing, talk about mutt. More patriarchal societies just choose a father's line identity. Or at least the most attractive one.

I wish I was Albanian

It's not all bad. Don't act like Europeans treat it like anything more than toilet paper though.

America has great heritage. The New World is a bad ass stage.

Englishmen will deny this lol

>irish girls have no ass
This is the most inaccurate shit I've ever read. Every irish girl I've met is packing a fat ass

My fkn great x999o9oo000 grandfather was half Irish so I’m Irish

Burger, fuck off with your bellyaching. We are fucking trapped, TRAPPED in Europe whilst they implement EU armies and mandatory third world mass migration rape gangs and "hate speech" laws. The America of the 1950s and before was a free and utopian society, who the fuck could have guessed that you stupid burgerniggers would allow the kikes in by the millions so they could take control of your congress and supreme court and destroy you from within. Fight for what you've got because there's no new frontier after the USA falls, we're going down fucking HARD in the next few decades and there's no salvation here no matter how much greener the grass looks to your fat retarded ass.

I love my country to bits and with a ferocious intensity but it's circling the drain like the rest of the west. I have a little bit more hope for us but I think the only thing that could save us is economic ruin to hinder neoliberalism

I wouldn't bother going to Ireland, it seems like a more cucked version of England with more niggers

Lived and worked in both. Hungary is a better choice, way less SJW infiltration, similar countryside/landscape (minus Atlantic) and cheaper land/property, plus close to center of Europe. Ireland has seen huge levels of immigration over last 30 years- a +17% rise in non-Irish, mostly from England, Poland, Brazil, so not a great choice.

As others said, if you have a parental/older heritage claim then citizenship is easy. Pedigree is what matters. If you have the pedigree you will always be Irish, although prepare for Irish to tell you that you aren't Irish based on pedigree and some Nigerian with a brogue is- thats how cucked that place is these days.

Not me I'm english descent and I live in a former english colony, speak english, have an english name and surname, that's good enough for me. Hell, I even live in "new england".

This. Every single modern nation has like a gorillion ancestor tribes washed over by centuries of migration waves mixing cultures, langauge and genetics, someones not even together but separately.

Yea i see that smoke on the horizon too. You guys are going down hard, but i see america going down the same road

Have you not heard of Justin Barrett and the National Party? Check out their YouTube channel for a taste of what they’re about.

Anglo Saxon Italian here.
About to conquer some Irish/Scottish girl.
I'm probably creating the master race right now.

>I'll live wherever has the land available
Now THIS guy is Irish.

If even one of your grand parents were born in Ireland you are fully eligible for citizenship.

At least there's wilderness and guns here. So we have a chance to escape and defend ourselves.

>whilst they implement EU armies
what, so you guys have cops now? we've been slaves to cops for a long time.

Come home mutt man

No we won't. We know that we have ties to this land that stretch back to the end of the last Ice Age.
Of the great Anglo-Saxon dynasties - Mercia, Northumbria and Wessex - the last was founded by Anglicised Britons, and the first's greatest leader likewise.

The myth of total displacement was a product of nigger-tier Stormfaggotry in the 19th century, by those who subscribed to Teutonic racial theories.

Anglo-Saxons were cool as fuck, I am English, but I am a Briton also.

So there!

>If you mix a Frenchman and a German, it's not a mutt, it's a Belgian.
France is not even homogenous.

French in the western rural areas are pretty much germans - blonde and light.

To the south they are almost spaniards.

But yeah, there is WAY LESS intermixing in the past and much more local dependency. Traits largely bleed over the area.

Did you know the irish consider irish people that live over in england as plastic paddies? What do you think they think of the "irish-americans" lmao

Fuck off we're full

Just move to the midwest.

They're great. Probably the best example of a Sup Forums style party in it's branding etc. but I think they're too late unfortunately.

eastern*

Eh, thats just some fantasy shit

>It's a ameriorc complaining about easily solved problems again thread

Move to Ireland then you utter cuck, or do you have to work 24 jobs a month to afford a ticket?

Migration has always happened between Britain and Ireland, those who have a grandparent from another Home Nation might feel more of an affinity for it but they blend into their place of birth (i.e. Anglo with a Paddy grandma, or a Taff with an English granddad)

Should be 100%

Disgustingly accurate.
The solution is to find your fellow whites that are aware of the situation and to stick to them like glue. Form connections and then more connections from those connections. The solution right now, without any outside election victories, is to form enclaves and isolated societies within the greater whole. This can all be done voluntarily.
There is no perfect white society you can move to full of trad waifus and free of nonwhites. It just doesn't exist, but we can start building insular societies of awakened whites, and we have started with all these organizations across both continents and with the entire online community we have built. Just keep spreading the news.

>>Irish grills have no ass
>t. Never been to Ireland

Man, take a short walk around Cork
And you will see countless hot chicks
0 black, fat, dutch-tier nigger asses.
Only 165cm-176cm gals walking around Cork

An American can't just move to Europe.

there are less niggers

What, why ?

You must have EU citizenship to live in one for more than 6 months

Come home mutt man

Or a residency visa. But you need a job to have that. And employers won't hire you over an Irishmen or EU citizen.

Are redheads the most BLACKED group in the world? Even the Romans said redheads were all huge sluts.

Why are Irish women genetically so degenerate?

“An American” can absolutely move to Europe without a problem, I lived in USA 4.5 years. Sure my family bought their greencard but the opposite is true. Call the embassy, shop around for options. Is it rocket science?

Nah it's not cucked

Although..
Every time I think about Ireland.. a very particular moment comes to my mind.
Somewhere near Cork, I once saw a muslim woman in hijab reading some communist magazine ( literally, it had hammer and sickle ) about freedom

It was probably the most ironic moment of my life.

I'm Irish and moved here, Ireland isn't better in any way, there's a reason we're called potato niggers on here.

You are wrong

1st statement is completely false.
Ireland isn't as cucked as the rest of europe yet. We're well on our way there but we haven't completely lost the reigns. Countryside is beautiful and full of conservatives but the large towns and city are full of leftists.

You have absolutely no connection to Ireland. If a Irishman was calming an Irish ancestry living in Ireland it's valid,
You on the other hand, a byproduct of everything that migrated over there not so much.

Migrate over there for all i care, but don't call you're self an Irish, because you are not one.

Irish people are mostly idiots

Alright maybe I should clarify, every American living in Europe is a rocket scientist, including my barber.

You can always go home user

He must have married a European or have a wife that has a prestigious job. Anybody can look it up and see for themselves that you can't just move to Europe unless they determine that nobody in Europe can fill the job you are looking to fill. You can't move at all without a job. Just because your migrant cousins and you got in doesn't mean that European descended Americans can.

yeah that is true. Most burgers leave or they have married.

i believe you can pretty easily extend your stay though. There is little concern about overstay for leeching

>Irish
>white

AHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHA

If I didn't have a great girlfriend I would definitely look for a wife in Europe.

a thousand welcomes

You make it way too easy for us

So.
>whiter than you, muhammed

You are so fucking wrong it hurts. You need a job prospect on paper as well as a right to travel here. Job+visa. That's it nigger. Also known as rocket science

>I feel a connection to the Irish soil due to my ancestry
Ahahahahahahaha

So you guys will accept Somalians as Irish but not a white American?

Yeah but so are British people. Especially the Scottish. And the Welsh.

kek

only the english are good :)

captcha: SHORES YANKEE

>So you guys will accept Somalians as Irish but not a white American?
isn't this literally the brainwashing protocol?

whites use tough love amongst each other and ultimately just step on each other's toes, but are pressured into "tolerating" non-whites, and are much more charitable toward them.

they have us fighting our brothers. it happens when you try to date within your race, too.

Irish girls have too much ass if anything, and I'm fucking beautiful.

This is an odd way of looking at it. It might be ok to emigrate to a European country and live there for the rest of your life, but it does not mean you will ever be from that country. Regardless of the passport you have or whether you drink Guinness on St Patricks day or whatever the fuck.

>whites use tough love amongst each other and ultimately just step on each other's toes, but are pressured into "tolerating" non-whites, and are much more charitable toward them.

Yes, because you are not free to speak your mind about them. You are not free to make policies against them.
It's like a black spot that can't be addressed or discussed. Unless you want to be punished.

when you ask people about problem minorities, they instantly change tone: They will tell you a public version and use a fake smile. Not their honest opinion.

Anyone can be Irish these days, do it burgerbro

My grandma was Irish and I too feel the need to head back to Ireland.

The irish are already niggers.

Muh ancestors were from Germany you dont see me bitching about moving there.

I too had German ancestors, but who the fuck wants to live there? (Besides niggers who want merkelbux)

Have*

proofs

Post pic

Damn who crapped in your goulash this morning

Get yourself a green felt suit, walk around with a pig under one arm. Its, Pol, its 2017 and you can be who you want!

trust me the Irish are too volatile
be glad your not one of them