Would this, may I say it, be the best state in Europe?

Would this, may I say it, be the best state in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfXBNQMj2SE&list=RDMMzfXBNQMj2SE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

B-but

>Slavs and Italians

>schwaben
>gut
Kys faggot with your degenerate accent and asian-level driving skills.
t. Pfälzer

Franz my son...

No, ticino scum and “Swiss” French parts are filthy mongrels

Not bad. I agree.

I guess. Czechs should also join.

Abdul, you should learn a bit about country that you live in. Austria has quite high % of slavs living in it. It always had, just like Germany.

Now repeat after me Abdul:
>"The war in my motherland is over, i need to leave Austria asap"

yes,but add lombardia for that sweet gdp

Now that's looking better

Now all that's missing is the rest of germany, the netherlands, flanders, elsass-lothringen and a nice flag

>Austria has quite high % of slavs living in it. It always had
It didn’t and you have to go back. Celtic-Germanic land are Celtic-Germanic
>Kurz
Yeah, the cuckold who oversaw integration department during the invasion

I think you got lost here. the place you are looking for is Kanackenchan

And Südtirol

yes

He already added that, the italians can keep trentino

Listen Churka, i know that Putin gave you direct orders what to write and what not to write but you are lacking basic knowledge and humiliating Russia in the eyes of every single lurker.

>surrennder all the states that would make up Larpistan to muslims
>"but dude haha this state would be so white and based!"

You think anyone would support this? Westcucks cant even put the effort into building a simple fucking fence because they are too scared to be called racist.

Baltoslavic compotent of Celtic-Germanic races =/= West Slav and Balkanshit economic migration
>Italians can keep
Well, it’s in our interests to have strong Italy so those subhumans don’t pollute our homelands

t. Ruled by a corrupt gypsy

Would this be the best EU?

When are you going back to Albania?

>You think anyone would support this?
Bavaria wants to leave.
BW wants to join Switzerland.
Südtirol wants to leave.

You can include the north Italians too, they are pretty cool. And I guess it doesn't hurt to have someone we can blame all our problems on, if the project fails.

Please dont lump any of the V4 countries together with muslim infested shitholes.

Bavarian Master Race reporting in.
The ONLY REAL EUROPE.

We will only allow 1 (one) immigrant into the Bavarian Kingdom and that is Alizee from France:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfXBNQMj2SE&list=RDMMzfXBNQMj2SE

Yes. Lutheran Europe is best Europe.

>Bavaria wants to leave
Bullshit.
t. icino
Fuck no. Shitskins all. German Switzerland must secede from animals it is forced to live with

He is not Albanian just a schizoid larper ignore just ignore him.

The fuck is this, Neo-Germany?

She's from Korsika I think, so just annex that

>nervousness intensifies

alizee is a tatted up whore now.
i wish she was not, but she is.

also
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

It's the new Helveti empire, build from the inside out, from the people to the people.

We could really meme this into existence I'm sure of it.

Nothing can be realistically turned around without either Germany or Austria doing a putsch and getting the nukes

>Western Hungary to memeistan
y tho?
Then again, knowing the Austrians, they'd come up with some bullshit reason to claim our western lands. Just like they did with Burgenland....

That’s actually why I added it.
So they don’t go full
>gib pest X-DDDD

My plan would be to just meme on the internet and give out identification cards and such. Then we build a virtual parliament and begin to invent a constitution and laws and shit and just voluntarily abide them. Then when we reach critical mass, we just ignore the old laws and turn into a full on superstate. If the old governments report with force, we will fight.

If our new state is superior on all levels I really believe this would be possible through the internet and all. Sure at first people would just think it's a joke, but if this goes viral and people realize that we have become legion it would be quite realistic.

I initially planned to do this for a minimal and federalist world government, but why not start small and see how it goes.

You can’t have any ports to make the Switzerlake achievement, so no

>and give out identification card
Many nationalists and traditionalists already don’t consider themselves BRD citizens. Doesn’t help much besides doing the right thing - ignoring ILLEGAL occupied government. Myself use Swiss passport almost exclusively since BRD shit is just a cuckstamp. We need nukes. Simple as that. Without nukes we will be liberated during the cleansing

>it IS Larpistan

fucking kek, you must be delusional

yes but if enough people larp with us, it will become reality. I understand that this is a huge stretch and will almost certainly fail. But it could serve as an example of how a modern state could be organized. With a lean constitution that can only be changed by 75% votes and laws that get implemented over the internet by something like liquidfeedback.org or similar liquid democracy software.

You dont know SHIT about how a state is organized. You are basically a kid playing pretend in the back yard.

No wonder westcucks got overran by muslims if they waste their time and efforts on stupid shit like that.

>Ticino
>Grishuns

Where did we touch you.

His Burgenland

>why anyone would object to us being useful idiots and dividing political movements even further and wasting public attentionr with absolute meme tier bullshit

>dividing political movements even further
But 4 countries + 2 rich regions would be united under a powerhouse in the middle of Europe.
How is that DnC?

They wouldnt. You'd be just the 9001th group of random idiots soapboxing about something that will obviously never happen.

t. Magyar still in Ukraine

>down to personal insults after he failed

Whatever, I'm sure your meme larping will be a very successful political movement and not just some fringe site with a dozen unique IPs tucked away somewhere,

No it won’t happen and people won’t give a shit. For anything to happen there must be a violent change of government in Berlin or Vienna
People who can ACTUALLY cleanse and change shit dont care about shekels as much as about Blood and Soil.

Population probably 20% albanian yeah no thx

How about this

As far as I can tell you guys are just mad because we won't let you larp with us. But fear not, Slovenia is basically honorary Austria and might be able to join soon. Hungary on the other hand, I'm not sure if you are ready for this.

this is the only future for the white man AKA the best state in europe

FUCK YES make it happen

you need a more neutral name than greater germany. Germany is already a loaded name. Also the name shouldn't be in english.

this is like a 1998 attempt at using ms paint

No

Why do you include non-Germanic gibmigrants into “population”, retard?
Slovenians are Slovenians. Slavic Kajkavian Carantian ethnic group that had enough of shit with K.u.K. and Yugotards the last time. The only salvation - putsch in Berlin

everyone knows slolvenian are germans.

>group of random idiots soapboxing

I don't know why so many mapfags want to include half of northern Italy.
Maybe it's because you're about to collect lost soil with your new government but including everything north of the Po won't do any good either.

maybe hundreds of years ago
now that italian part
Friuli etc is left as fuck

Can you tell who is Germanic anymore? There have been many tribes before the roman invasion not just Germans. I personally don't care about race, so it doesn't matter to me much, but there were also Gauls, Teutons, Saxons and many more involved in the modern german speaking parts.

fuck wales
why?

you must be new here if you dont recognize the schizo ivan.
ignore him and carry on

Fuck off back home
Isn’t it oblivious? Natives of Germanic nation states without immigration background
>soviet educated monkey correlates political views HE doesn’t like with mental illness
Poetry

>no including German border minorities in Eger, Reichenberg, Breslau, Stettin and Kolberg.

a very good idea. I like very much

Where'd the fourth Reich go though?

Enough clay for you?

>Serbia - ethnically cleansed

>not the observeable universe

all germans from parts you mentioned got resettled fyi

That actually..... looks very good. Bavaria+ Baden Wurttemberg+ Austria are the best things in Europe anyway.

>Never had Käsespätzle in his life

Sad

How about uniting all Germanic Northwest Europeans under nuclear Vienna or Berlin?

> Sweden
> East Germany
Nah man thanks I'm good.

David Brock
Neera Tanden
Angelo Carusone
Ryan Migeed
Josh Dolin
Adrienne Watson
Amanda Karpay
Elizabeth Shapell
Matt McClure
Rebecca Charen
Benjamin Fischbein
Burns Strider
Ellie Cohen
Elizabeth Price
Johan Newman
Benjamin Williams
Caryn Lenhoff
Daniel Wessel
Karla Towle
Kathleen Kennedy
Oliver Willis
Matthew Chapman
Elizabeth Cohen

There are actually very small minorities.

Obviously we get our holiday spots as colonies

All Germanic peoples are equal brothers and sisters no matter how they look or where they are from as well as they are racially aware and pure in blood

Nice of you to leave us Mallorca.

No autism finns

I couldn't care less about their skin color as long as they are not ideological retards. But ppl from Berlin and Sweden really annoy the shit out of me. Damn leftie hippies.

if you want to take clay based on that you may as well annex, duno, brazil

UMA

Already claimed

Include Czech and East-Germany.

Sweden has the biggest amount of “far right” radicals and NS, amerimongoloid
Coastal areas and West Finland are populated by Swedes and Finnified Swedofinns

Too big for our needs. I don't want to resettle the Czechs and Polacks.
And where is the caption for the colours?

Don't know i just find the picture somewhere and find it nice

Only Prague is worth adding, sadly.

Good.

Sorry to break it to you but thats more than a state