White man privilege thread

>Be me
>need to do an oral on something that piss us off
>decide to do it on white man privilege
>drop my red pill
Results:
>teacher think that I am rascist
>girls (which make 90% of class) are either skeptic and question me or try to kill me with some blue pill stats like wage gap
>boys seemed to support me
>answered every questions with ease and destroy the wage gap stat.

Is Sup Forums proud of me?

Yes, but enjoy your life sentence for racism.

I'll never be proud of anyone who comes here

Dont forget a label as sexist pig as well

F

If it means anything in I'm proud of you user

my visa application to Deutschland was denied even with 0 things on my record, no crimes, and 120k in my bank account. I speak almost fluent german, and still not satisfactory.

They sent me a letter saying that there were priority visa applications from the middle/east and africa, and that my application wouldn't be looked at this year.

They told me to apply from NOV 2018 onwards...

warum, freund, warum? :(

You're supposed to hide your powerlevel until the race war, user.

>need to do an oral
i'll bet you do

Teacher is a women.

This desu

Apply with name Mohammad

I'm basically the IT of the class. When someone has a problem they come to see me because everyone else is too retarted. I think it will dampen their anger a bit.

How do girls make 90% of the class?

what city

LOL teacher wants you do to a presentation on something that pisses you off and then judges you for your honesty. What a shitty teacher. Probably should have made a different topic if she only wanted people to give examples of things that piss her off.

What class?
Also sure we are proud of you.

Anyone care to post that video of the young nerdy white boy walking down the sidewalk and 3 nogs knock him out cold, continue to beat the shit out of him, and steal his shit?

I can't find it. Live leak maybe?

Try the Netherlands, we are slightly less cucked and our language is very similar. This only applies if you're white though, which you are i'm guessing since you got denied. And if you're truly desperate you can take a taxi to Germany.

Gratz leaf.
You're still going down on the day of the rake.

no. you should know by now that state funded instructors are state funded spies and that your views have been entered into a database.

Yes!

if that's true, germans need to knock down merkels door tomorrow.

Make sure you say "your welcome, it was my privilege" after they say thank you.

im sorry but I would never go to a country such as yours. I'm strikingly american, i don't want to be kidnapped and decapitated in some stockholm apartment.

What kind of fucking manglet are you? Coming here seeking confirmation.

Soyboys today I tell you